All Comments on 'Bride in Black'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
biercebierceabout 5 years ago
Delightful

A grand story. Thank you

VaginalpuppetryVaginalpuppetryabout 5 years ago
Hmm

I literally just finished Satyr Play Part 2 and now I'm curious about a specific couple seen walking past the alleyway toward the end...

Great story, love the universe you're building!

VaginalpuppetryVaginalpuppetryabout 5 years ago
Hmm

I literally just finished Satyr Play Part 2 and now I'm curious about a specific couple seen walking past the alleyway at the end...

Great story and I'm loving the universe you're building! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stanley Garin?

You managed to tie this into Satyr Play part 2.I wonder if somehow they will appear in part 3,just like Nathan did?

kapakakapakaabout 5 years ago
Brilliant!

Another brief enticing glimpse into the Satyr universe.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 5 years ago
Literally, even.

BurntRedstone delivers to us a character that is literally a blood sucking lawyer. I have to wonder if Eleanor tops off with a little plasma from the operating room supplies when she feels peckish? We also want to know if they got their professional degrees from night school or were they day-walking vampires? We have to get our vampire canon sorted before the zombies show up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fade to black..

And cut to Goth rock outro.

Stylish, cinematic ending to a great story.

Thanks for writing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great job.

Redstone...as in rocket?

Great work. I appreciate you sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Meh

Was expecting more from you

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Excellent

I wasn't quite sure what was happening, if he was actually killing her.

If he's going to court I would imagine that they're day-walking vampires.

When they relocate, which they must have to as they get "older," how do they get credentials under their new identities? Do they simply go back to school, and ace all their courses?

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 5 years ago
Sweet, in a macabre sort of way.

Enjoyed the story despite gothic horror not being one of my favorite categories. Good effort. Sweet and original ending. Thanks.

Rocketman51Rocketman51about 5 years ago
Another great story!

Love your build up and leaving the reader wondering what is coming next! You really need to consider writing a novel! Thank you once again!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 5 years ago
Today in class (creative writing module of a BA in writing) the lecturer asked if there was a good example of a romantic horror

Now I could say: "Yes. Bride in Black by BurntRedstone."

Worth every one of those 5*s.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 5 years ago
A remarkable read!

From heartache and horror to happiness and hope! As always...well done!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3.5⭐️

I liked it, however, you do better work when you expand on the characters’ and give them more room to breath. I’m a fan of yours. And I do like this story. I think that it was too short for the emotional hook you put into your characters. But I still liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thirty pages or more are not always needed for a great story.

This one proves it. Thank you.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Horror to joy

Excellent work going from despair to ultimately external happiness, well done.

AndreqAndreqabout 4 years ago
Not all monsters are monsters

I do like your writing. I didn't expect much but I got a lot. Setting was well done and characters fleshed out. Most important, I wanted to see what was next.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Great read

Charming story. You are very good at putting characters in the deepest pit of despair and finding a shining light. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"The aurora borealis, visible over Manhattan?"....a connection with the 'Satyr Play' series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very much a BurntRedstone tale-- which is, needless to say, high praise. So far as I noticed there were no brides wearing black in the story, though. Having lived in Manhattan, I love the idea of seeing the Aurora Borealis above the city. I wonder if it would reflect off the glass people?

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 3 years ago

Utter drivel!!!

I wish there was some way to warn the unsuspecting reader that something supernatural was coming. I would never have read a story of vampires. But I will take care to avoid this author in the future. 2*

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Excellent story and as usually expected a story worthy of 5 BIG FAT NOVA TYPE STARS! Thank you once again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good one. A vamp duo for the win. It's nice to feel those fiction neuron swishing around little differently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yay! Origin story for the Kings! Didn't know this was on your list and I've read Satyr Play through twice now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm pretty sure burntredstone is an author full time and writes these stories just for fun on the side. I've never come across another sex story writer with such imagination and intelligence! Bravo!!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Romance par excellence ...... Lovely ...... And yeah greed is the worst part we call intelligence

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🍀

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Beautiful dark romance.

xtrail65xtrail6512 months ago

I love how this is linked to Satyr Play. I did wonder about these two in that series.

A wonderful tie in.

KahunabobKahunabob10 months ago

Took me a hot minute to realize this was about the Vampire couple in the Satyr Play's series. I love your skill in fleshing out the myriad of characters in your different universes.

katzkinkatzkin10 months ago

Sweet! And to short 😏

katzkinkatzkin10 months ago

Ohh? Now I need to read Sat play! Thank you again

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

Excellent story! Never tiring reading your genius over and over again! Thank you once again BRS. You're an amazing Author! 5 BIG ASS STARS!

Old_LionOld_Lion7 months ago

Harlequin Romance Story.

KerrionKerrion5 months ago

A wonderful little origin story from the Satyr series! I hope there are more.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bizaare. Gothic horror and gruesome death to enlightened love, rewarding vocations and companion ship.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice link to satyr story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...