All Comments on 'Bryan's New Girlfriend'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cncstevecncsteveabout 17 years ago
Great job!

Oh the possibilities! Well written, nicely built up w/ the right amount of background and character development. Looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
typical

typical idiot writer writes a series and gives the chapters different names what an ass this would have been better in the lesbian area

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Fun!

I really enjoyed this. It was happy and good fun. Either you have an amazing imagination or you are speaking from experience. In any case, this was good entertainment. I like when a story containing this type of subject matter being presented in this way. I could see and hear the people clearly in the theater of my mind. I see no major grammatical stumbling points. Excellent writing, sir. Thank you.

I hate anonymous. I can't seem to get the people on this website to allow me a membership. I've been trying for years, now.

70 years, large and still enjoying life,

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It is either Brenden.or bryan not both.

JLC

BrettJBrettJover 12 years agoAuthor
From the Author Himself

It is Bryan - some of my stories are written for publication and then I switch names. I have a "Find / Replace" function but it misses one every so often and so do I.

Thanks for the comment Chuck, I appreciate it. For those reading this, it's part of a series that begins with "An Empty House and a Full Pussy" and ends with "Heather's Honeymoon." A new series has begun and Heather also appears on occasion in the "Vickie's Venture" series, including Chapter 4.

Best wishes to all

~~BrettJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Super fucking hot

You are just one totally cunt struck fucker Brett, more and more of this and similar please Cuntlapping Sex Maniac Lanc's UK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous