Bryan's New Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers

Bryan smiled tenderly at Racquel. "Just take it slow hon -- there are no wrong moves. You can play with it, you can suck it, you can .... ohhhh, Geeez .... "

Bryan was temporarily at a loss for words, as Racquel had now taken his cock deep into her sweet, full lips and begun sucking it. Racquel was a natural, her talent for giving head was innate. She feasted on his cock like it was a delicacy. She licked from the tip of his pisshole, down to his balls, then slithered and swirled her tongue back up. Bryan did his level-best not to cum, but it was taking all of his self-control. She was just THAT damned good.

Sliding her mouth off his cock, Racquel purred "Time to fuck, baby!"

Bryan grinned. Now this was the Racquel he knew. "Damn straight!"

Both of them chuckled at her boldness. "How do you want it, babe?" Bryan asked her.

"Any way you wanna give it, stud!" Racquel said, still trying to be bold and show some bravado. She was putting on a brave face, but as he pulled the curvy brunette to him, Bryan could feel the trembling.

Bryan tried to be considerate and reassuring. "For the first time Racquel hon, you should ride me, like Carrie did, okay? That way, you can control the speed and do whatever you want. Okay baby, it's time!"

Slowly, and with a small bit of trepidation, Racquel lowered her soaking-wet pussy onto Bryan's hard dick, feeling the eyes of her mother and sister watching. She could feel inch-by-inch of his cock enter her pussy, then she slammed herself down on it, hard. Tears welled in her eyes, the pain was there, but only for the briefest of moments. As she raised herself up and down, she could feel the pain turn into exquisite, sensual pleasure. His cock was good, so damned good . From the corner of her eyes, Racquel could see her mother and sister move back into a sixty-nine. They looked so lovely, so sensual together, how could anything so beautiful be considered wrong? Racquel's eyes closed as the bliss of her first fuck washed over her, she was oblivious to nearly everything except for Bryan's wonderful prick fucking her, sawing in and out of her cunt.

She loved the fact that she was now thinking like a sexual being. Racquel had nearly given in to Bryan's pleas a few times, but was very glad she had waited. All the kinks she had enjoyed tonight were fun, but nothing compared to her boyfriend's shaft, thrusting and pumping, her pussy moving against it, the sensations coursing throughout her body. The apartment reeked of sex, it was so hot, her naughty family and boyfriend caught up in the web of kink.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder, ohhhh Goddd Bryan lover, fuck the hell out of me!" Racquel screeched as her body took all of his dick. Her mother and sister were cooing and purring beside her, still licking deeply into each other's horny pussies, pleasuring each other and enjoying the voyeuristic pleasure of watching Racquel's initial fucking. All the while, Racquel's arousal was growing, it was all so perverse, yet so much fun!

Bryan wasn't just using his cock to fuck the curvy brunette, he used his lips to kiss, his hands to caress and stroke, to keep Racquel in the Pleasure Zone. From the blissful expression on her beautiful face, he was pretty certain he was doing a good job. He squeezed her beautiful round tits and sucked the dark brown nipples, she was so different from her blonde family members.

Now that Carrie and Ingrid had finished their session, it was time for them to join in the fun. Each woman fastened her lips to a pert nipple, replacing Bryan, who arched himself forward and drove as much of his cock into Racquel as she could take. That was it. Racquel went over the edge, a climax unlike anything she'd ever felt came over her. She cried out Bryan's name, laced with profanities, as she succumbed to her first male-induced orgasm.

Ingrid and Carrie moved Bryan away from Racquel and said "Let's all suck his dick and make him cum!" That sounded great to Racquel, who joined her Mom and Carrie, licking and sucking, until Bryan's goo spurted all over their faces and bodies. The three women swapped hot, cummy kisses and stroked each other as they came down from their climaxes.

Ingrid got off the bed and went to get washcloths with which to clean up. Carrie was on Bryan's left, Racquel on his right, her hands stroking his chest lovingly while her blonde sibling teased his hair. Snuggled with Bryan on the bed, she looked at him with a satisfied smile.

"Well mister, just where did YOU learn to fuck like that?" she asked, pinching him on the arm.

Bryan grinned, giving Racquel a quick peck on the lips. "Well hun, remind me to tell you all about MY crazy family some time soon!" He couldn't wait to introduce her to Heather -- to Aunt Alexus -- or see Ingrid, Alexus, Carrie, Heather and Racquel in a lesbian orgy. There were endless possibilities, if he was lucky, he wouldn't lack for pussy for a long, long time.

Ingrid came back into the room with a strap-on dildo, which she presented to Racquel. "YOUR turn to do some fucking baby, it's time for the advanced lessons!"

As she donned the rubber fuck-toy, Racquel could feel the eyes of everyone in the room on her. She'd had sex with everyone here, and felt loved and adored.

"Yeah Mom, and I don't think I'll mind doing homework! " Racquel grinned as Carrie approached her with a sexy glint in her eye.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers
12