All Comments on 'Bubble-Butt Gym Whore'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
stewartwenstewartwenalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story so well written. Really looking forward to more instalments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story posted on this site in a long time.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69almost 3 years ago

Loved it. Hope to read more of Tiffany getting that ass used properly

RBZ511RBZ511almost 3 years ago

At the end of the day I have the BMW and the Rolex, but I still could not afford 10K for the ass fuck! even the very best one.

I may lust after a good bubble butt (I do), but have never. and will never pay for one, she has to want it 100% as much as me, but I really did liked the storey and how it developed, part 2 please, so I hope to find my Tiffany 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your stories are incredibly good. Like any good book, it is almost impossible to put down until finished. Your attention to detail, the intriguing storyline and buildup to the climax is first rate, top of the line. Thank you so much for entertaining us as you have. Looking forward to a continuation of the "Tiffany" story line and any other story you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was very hot. Great build up and a nice touch at the end setting up Tiffany’s further adventures…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot! I greatly enjoyed it.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ready for ch. 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"This is what Lois Lane would feel like being ass-fucked by Superman, I thought." Poor Clark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapter 2?

HawkerPennHawkerPennover 2 years ago

It's wonderful when a character in a story can boldly go where (most, if not all) people fear to tread, with surprising results!

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Great story and could easily become a series..........():\

Marshall52Marshall52over 1 year ago

Excellent story and one of the very best stories that I have read ....... I did not like that he insisted on calling her WHORE during their time together.

Byronhubbard13Byronhubbard139 months ago

Loved the story! Would love to see more chapters, her being with Dave’s friends, or even a night in the gym with some regulars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Definitely needs to be made into a series!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Depressing. The girl is delusional. She will earn some money, but will end up as a lonely cat lady and will at some point regret to not have gotten a good, attentive, family oriented guy and have kids. Not all, but many woman going down a path like the girl in this story, not necessarily being whores but pursuing some kind of business career, come to their senses eventually, most often too late.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

REALLY,REALLY,REALLY LIKED IT !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.