All Comments on 'Cheating Siblings'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

another red hot fucking story Brett, more and more please and soon, Sex maniac Lanc's UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
About another series

Hey, I just found your work about 2 days ago and noticed many of them are in the same "universe" of Heather and Bryan. It seems that they go by somewhat random names and there's no way (aside from reading through them all) to figure out the chronological order of the event.

I've seen a header in few stories pointing to "An Empty House & A Full Pussy" as the beginning, and another pointing to that and a few other stories to be read before, without giving an order in which to do so.

I would really like to read them all in a sensible chronological way, apart from any possible flashback episodes that are intended to be read at a specific point of course so would it be possible to get a list of them all with an order or something similar. If there already is one, point me to it, please :)

Thanks for writing these awesome stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice story

You just made our day. Thank you for a type of story that's hard to find. My sister and I are twins (both girls) and we have tried to write about what it's like to be so close and so in love. Now, we're going to make love and read this lovely story to each other.Thank you author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous