Cheating Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers

At home, they tried to be careful, but Jessica was now dressing to drive Lee crazy, shorter skirts, skimpy shorts, leather pants and lingerie under every garment. Jessica wanted Lee horny all the time and they did risk having sex a few times in her room while their parents slept down the hall. It made for a hotter time in some ways, but they knew they had to be careful. When the folks were out - all bets were off.

The summer after graduation, they found a modestly-priced one bedroom apartment. "I'll be sleeping on the couch, mom," Lee lied. "Jess gets the bedroom."

"Why do you feel the need to move out?" Lily asked her children, although Jessica wondered if she was just asking the question to appease their father. "We have plenty of room."

"We need to be closer to school and to work and besides, it'll give us life experience," Jessica answered. "Besides, now you can be alone with Daddy, if the brat lets you," she smiled in her sister's direction. Jessica and her younger sister Jody were not always on the best terms and she didn't want her sister finding out what was going on - if she hadn't already.

All that remained was for the twins to pack their things and move out, which took less than a day after graduation. They had all summer to fix the place up the way they liked. Of course, that was only if they could find the time in between fucking like minks.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers
12