All Comments on 'Cherry Blossoms'

by 2soon2no

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
2soon2no2soon2noabout 2 years agoAuthor

I really was a virgin at 18. Not like Heather, but it was still a great time in my life. I hope it was as good for you.

Heather will return, and I'm calling it Sowing the Seeds, not a ch.2 thing, just another story, so it will repeat info a bit, but it takes place in Japan, so I hope you will read it. I guess I will have to learn more 'ancient Japanese' lol.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithabout 2 years ago

I LIKE IT!

Heather’s character, although naive, is quite fearless. My early sexual experiences were less about me and more about peer pressure and the fear of getting pregnant, STDs, or some other consequence. I was younger than Heather when I lost my virginity, I’m sure that had a lot to do with it. It wasn’t until college that I relaxed and opened my mind enough to begin experimenting sexually. I was lucky to meet someone experienced that had my trust. Heather’s experience with Mr. Kawagami sparked some memories of my first time enjoying sex and wanting more just for my own satisfaction. How could I not give you 5 STARS for the piece of work! Looking forward to reading more from you.

2soon2no2soon2noabout 2 years agoAuthor

I cried a little, your encouragement meant that much. Thanks SamanthaSmith.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2soon2no@2soon2no
Over active imagination. I love a woman with a strong sexual appetite, and she is willing to use her sexuality as a part of her everyday life. Women need to own their value, including, but not limited to their own sexuality.