All Comments on 'CJ, Lana and My Daughter Holly'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
whew

What a disgusting, amoral, far-fetched piece of writing.

I loved it.

Glad to see you're still cranking them out, Brett.

kdcuriouskdcuriousover 11 years ago
Bravo!!!

Just a great story altogether. Truly well written. My wife and I look forward to your next installment. Mabe you could have the mother come by to check on what Holly's been up to and have her entangled in a bondage session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Just one issue with the story. During the four-way, Holly and Lana swapped in the middle but no explanation as to when. At one point CJ was kissing Holly while her dad was eating her out then CJ leaned over and started licking Holly's lips where she was sucking his cock. Then Holly fell away from him and started fell away from him and joined Lana in sucking his cock.

Otherwise a great story.

NunyaFBNunyaFBover 11 years ago
Hometown hero

It's nice to see stories take place in the T-dot ;)

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
love this story

great story. loved the beginning. nice tease and twist. i know its been a while, but how about another chapter? i can't get enought of Lana, CJ and Holly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous

Omg what would I not give to be part of this hedonistic and depraved orgy. I so adore cunt, eating and fucking cunt is my favourite pleasure along with being drunk on cunt juice and fuck lust. The more I get the more I want. My live in fuck buddies and I will act out this story till we all pass out from the insane pleasure and exhaustion. Cunt crazed sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous