CJ, Lana and My Daughter Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

"If you really want to get fucked some more, baby girl ..." CJ said as she reached into her nightstand "... I think I can help with that as well." She held out a large strap-on she had bought with the intent of using on Lana if she succeeded in bedding her. "I know how to use one of these and I promise I can make a nasty little bitch like you howl with delight."

"Ooh, yes please," Holly shrieked. CJ strapped it on while Lana mounted me. Damn, she was almost as tight as Holly. She began fucking me steadily while my wife slid her fake cock into my daughter's pussy. There were 3 very happy women and a befuddled man in that bedroom. I wondered how it could get any better than this. My wife, her best friend and my gorgeous daughter were all in bed with me, fucking every which-way. Holly managed to tilt her head to one side and kiss Lana while we were fucking. CJ wasn't kidding about knowing how to use a dildo either. She wielded that thing like she had been born with a cock.

Lana was, if I may be crude, an incredible piece of ass. Why her idiot husband would ever cheat on someone this hot was a total mystery. Not only that, she was obviously open to swinging and not fazed by incest either. You didn't fuck up a relationship with a woman this hot. Oh well -- his loss was CJ's and my gain.

I could feel the tremors in my body and I knew that cumming was on the horizon. So did Lana and she signaled the others. 3 very nasty women shared my load. I was done for a while -- they were not. While I showered, got changed and went downstairs to grill some steaks, my perverted little wenches carried on their lesbian games for another 45 minutes.

Those games haven't stopped. In the weeks since Lana has moved in, we're a happy little brood. CJ and I are in no hurry to have Lana move out. Holly visits almost every other day and usually sleeps in our former guest bedroom with Lana. They're almost joined at the hip and really seem to be into each other. Sometimes at night, it's hard to sleep with the noises of the two of them going at each other. There are a few solutions. I wear earplugs if I really need to get some sleep. CJ will go in their room and tell them to keep it down, although she usually ends up joining in, so see Solution # 1. The third solution is that I make do with a little less sleep and join them as well, starting with Holly and making the rounds.

I think Solution # 3 is my favorite of all of them.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12