All Comments on 'Comhlacht Gadaí: The Body Thief'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting twist ending. I noticed a few minor typos, and though slightly unsettled by the revelation, I give it five stars.

Tc

CinnaminDraconnaCinnaminDraconnaabout 2 years ago

Interesting addition to the Shawverse; I approve! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is how you do it! You write a damn good story and then insert explicit sex. Far too many think all they have to do is write, "cock, pussy, blowjob, lesbian, twins, fuck" and they've written a story. No! This, this is a story. Admittedly the whole space alien thing isnt really my cup of tea, and I would have dearly loved some girl on girl. Leo was a master seducer, surely he could have enticed them to eat pussy. But that's all a matter of preference. The actual writing and storytelling were top notch. I don't recall reading any of your works before, but if they're like this, you damn well better believe I will in the future. Well done and five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Missed your stories, man! Great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh god, you may want to get someone who actually speaks Irish or Gaelic as you call it to look over your translation. Comhlacht is not a human body that would be Corp. Comhlacht is an official body like a firm or business it is more of a legal term.

greenday0418greenday0418about 2 years ago

Fantastic SciFi Story. I struggled to see how it fit with money. This story could have taken place in a middle class neighborhood. For the invitational 4*. As a SciFi, 10*

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

Well, that was a very different story. I liked it, a 5*read.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 2 years ago

Sick nasty story, Lost Boy. I enjoyed it immensely. Can't wait to read another. Randi.

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 2 years agoAuthor

I always have butterflies in my stomach when I hit the publish button. Thank you all for your kind words, and for the record I googled body thief in Gaelic. I will do better next time. Writing is a perpetual learning experience. Most of my stories seem to take on a life of their own, and most times I rarely know how they are going to end. This one was no different. I had half a dozen alternate endings but chose the middle of the road dark. Thanks again.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

I loved it, incestuous bordering on sci-fi. Interesting .

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 2 years ago

Good job. It was probably the most interesting in this writing challenge. Although i go lost at times and was confused, in the end it kind of made sense. Anyway, it was very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting twist. The villain story revisited. At first we thought it was just Stan brought into Leo's body, then we find you damned them both. And thus when you became the lawyer, that was you in the beginning.

Nice piece of work, though you wonder when we will see more of you "Canon works" instead of "one-shots." It is great to see you writing again. Keep your creative streak going.

amiinwienamiinwienabout 2 years ago

Our kinks align, but not perfectly, so I read the second half of the story just to enjoy your writing and see how the story ends.

One correction: Page 4: "Prone" is face down, "Supine" is laying on your back. Judging from the description of the positions, you have it backwards (

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Just too many twists and turns, along with missing soy line on why women fell at leo's feet before being pressed. Missed opportunity if you ask me... 4*

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Beautifully done. Sci-fi incest porn. 5* for me.

DarkmantimDarkmantimabout 2 years ago

Another incredible story glad to see you in good health and writing.

DrGreyBootsDrGreyBootsabout 2 years ago
Needs more chapters!

Loved it - especially the "Pinky and the Brain" reference in the last lines 😉.

I would love to see you continue this as multi - chapter story, it left me wanting more! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice touch channeling The Brain at the end! A very enjoyable fairy tale, nice timing, great execution.

docholliday0007docholliday00072 months ago

Ready for more of this story please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...