Comhlacht Gadaí: The Body Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does what mean?"

"Why did you write abandon on the mirror?"

"I didn't," mom said as she pushed her mane away from her face. "And that doesn't read abandon. It is Abaddon."

"Abaddon," I said and turned to the mirror. "Fuck this. I am going back to bed."

"I better crawl in with your father. He hates waking up alone."

"Nite, mom."

"G'nite, kiddo."

I watched June's naked ass wiggle as she left. I turned to the sink, and then it hit me.

"This bathroom is freaking huge," I muttered.

The toilet and bidet sat side by side and a bath that could easily accommodate two people, with a shower for four or more in the corner. The showerheads were built into the ceiling and rained gently or forcefully as desired. The voice-activated thermostat could run a shower of any temperature the user wanted. Talk about being spoiled rotten; the room was attached to the bedroom as were the others on the second floor. Each bedroom had an accompanying bath for convenience. God forbid someone shares a bath or shower.

The mirror drew my attention back to it. I studied the blocky letters, and they didn't look like how mom would have written them. Her handwriting was small, fluid, and flowing. Even with lipstick, they wouldn't be this simplistic. Maybe Mora snuck in here and did it as a joke. What did the word mean? I sought out one of the puck-shaped devices that could answer my question. One of them sat on the mantle over the fireplace in the living room.

"Computer, definition Abaddon."

To my surprise, it was both a place and an angel. Abaddon meant destroyer and was the angel that witnessed the resurrection of Jesus. So, was he a good guy or a bad guy? The information was tantalizingly minute. None of my family was religious, so why would they write it? Perhaps they didn't; maybe I did. I did have a head injury.

"Why Abaddon?"

[5] Corvus Tempestas:

The writing on the mirror bothered me, and sleep did not come until late. Dad found me asleep on the couch again.

"Why are you out here?"

"I couldn't sleep. Someone wrote the word Abaddon on my bathroom mirror."

"What does Ohio have to do with you?"

"Ohio?"

"Yeah. When I was just out of high school, I road tripped with some friends before going our separate ways. We were out in the sticks and stopped at a one gas station town called Abaddon. The population was only like three hundred people. The diner was open, so we went in and sat down. The water had a heavy metallic taste, but the food was terrific. The waitress' name was Sterling Silence. I remember it because it was so damn unusual. I did some research afterward and uncovered a lot. The Silence family is fucking old, like Old World ancient."

"You hooked up with her, didn't you?"

"Damn straight, I did," dad bragged.

"She took her break. We went into the woods behind the diner, and I bent her over a dead tree. That little minx could fuck. We hit it off so well she quit her job, packed a bag, and went with us as far as the East Coast. She got dropped off in a sleepy little college town, Arkham in Massachusetts."

"You ever wonder what happened to her?"

"No need," he laughed. "The reason Sterling went to Arkham in the first place was to collect an inheritance. Her adopted parents didn't want her to leave and have a life, so she went with us to spite them. They had tried and failed to get control of her money. Can't say I blame her for running away."

"Good for her," I said. "Do you two keep in touch?"

"Leo," dad said, grinning. "Sterling lives right across the way. She bought the Old Marley place ten years ago. You went to school with her daughter Autumn."

"Autumn, is that Autumn Silence?"

I didn't remember her until Leo's memories of her surfaced, which explained my lack of recognition. Leo, like his father, had added Autumn and her mother to his list. That was just after high school, and they hooked up when Leo was between conquests. The attraction wasn't just physical for Leo. He had felt something for Autumn aside from contempt, a rare thing indeed.

"Yeah, she never married," dad said. "Well, I have to go. I have an interview for a promotion, but I'll keep in touch. The process could take a week or more to resolve itself."

"Holy shit, my dad as a supreme court justice. How cool is that?"

"Not just yet. Keep the house in order while I am gone."

He pulled his rolling luggage behind him and left without another word. Did he tell June he was going? I looked at the steps, and despite the doctor's orders, I climbed them. My fingers clung so tight to the handrail my knuckles turned white. It wasn't as difficult as I expected. No dizziness or loss of balance, but still, I hung onto the support until I was safely in the corridor leading to my parent's bedroom. The door to the room was open, and mom lay naked and sprawled on top of the covers. The way her hair formed a cloud around her head and her athletic build reminded me of a Luis Royo pinup model.

I could be nice and let her sleep, but a part of me wanted a morning blowjob. I earned it after surviving the steps. Sure it was a weak argument, but hey, why not. Mom's head wasn't far from the side of the bed, perfect. I tugged down my sweat pants, cupped the back of her head gently, and traced her lips with the head of my cock.

"Come on slut, it is feeding time," I whispered as I channeled Leo's scorn.

"Mmm?" She moaned in her sleep.

"Open wide and say cock," I chuckled.

"Mmm cock," mom whimpered and then opened her mouth.

Her tongue snaked out and licked the precum from the tip. Mom smacked her lips, and the tongue lapped for a short while before her lips engulfed it. I pushed an inch or two to feed her, and she rolled onto her side facing me and mewed kitten-like. I rocked my hips, and the more that slid between her lips, the louder her moans.

"You're awake," I laughed. Mom's eyes opened long enough to wink at me.

"Uh-huh," mom said as she got onto her hands and knees. "I am still upset at you about last night."

"It was about you, not me; live with it," I said. "By the way, dad left for an interview."

"Eh, he didn't say anything to me. Where is he going?"

"Washington DC," I replied and watched her reaction. Mom sat back on her heels and pondered the significance. "A supreme court justice position has opened up."

"I'll be damned," mom cursed. "He has been waiting for that to happen for a few years now. It means moving to DC, but there are worse places to live."

"New people, new opportunities," I said.

"I would welcome a change of view," mom agreed. "I like our friends and all, but it has been static for so long. Gods, what a bore."

"He is going to be gone for a few days at least," I said.

"Ooh, I sense a chance for debauchery," mom giggled. "I better prep the toys, the lube, and music. Momma is going to get naughty. Ooh, before I forget. I called the surgeon that treated you the night of the accident. Your father gave him orders to do whatever it took to save your life, no matter the cost. The doctor brought in a plastic surgeon of some renown, and she is working on the cutting edge of tissue regeneration. Most of her work covers burn victims and lab-grown skin. Apparently, she used her techniques on your face, chest, and other bits. The windshield shattered when the car struck the tree. You suffered from lacerations all over, so, mystery solved."

"I knew it," Mora laughed. "Why did you pass up my room?"

"I didn't pass up your room," I explained. "Dad left for an interview. I wanted to know if he told mom or not."

"Oh, then why is your cock out on display?"

"Morning head, silly," mom chuckled. "He thought I was asleep."

"I love doing that too," Mora admitted.

"Since I got you here," I said, and Mora smiled expectantly.

"Did you write on the bathroom mirror downstairs?"

"No, why would I do something like that?"

"Then it must have been me," I said. The mood in the room suddenly shifted. "I am fine; I must have been sleepwalking, is all. Don't fret."

"Did you tell mom about her tattoo yet?" Mora asked, changing the subject.

"What about my tattoo?" June asked.

"It talks about the Raven Goddess, Morrigan," I said, and mom's jaw fell open and slack. My stomach rumbled. "Let's get something to eat."

"No need to rush things with dad being gone for a while," Mora said. We all heard the front door open and close. Was dad back already? Did he forget something? "Who is it?" Mora called down.

"Karina and Iris, your father called me last night and told me he was leaving for a week or so. He wanted to make sure I fed everyone. Iris needed a lift to work; her car wouldn't start this morning."

"Good morning," Iris called up cheerily.

"They sound rather chipper today," I said, and we all laughed.

I pulled up my sweats and went down to chat with Karina and Iris while she prepared breakfast. Despite the cool weather, Karina sported a short skirt, fishnet stockings, and stiletto heels. In contrast, Iris wore her usual jeans, a white cotton blouse, and tennis shoes. She didn't know my father would be gone, or likely she would have adopted an equally suggestive style of dress.

"Someone dressed to entice," I offered.

"Someone hasn't gotten laid in months," she said.

"I would have changed if I knew," Iris added.

"It appears I have a full roster today," I laughed.

"Don't laugh," Karina said, and I realized how close she had become during my coma.

"Forgive me, I didn't mean to be callous," I replied and felt as much as I heard the gasps of surprise behind me.

Karina seemed equally shocked at my apology. I remembered the language within Leo's diary entries and his referral to women. He never had a kind word unless it involved sex or surrender. Iris remained silent, but her expression mirrored Karina's.

"Is this a good or bad thing? I need to know. If you want me to be an asshole, I will have to rethink my life and living arrangements. I can hire a nurse to visit and take care of me until I recover."

The force of the slap nearly dropped me to the floor. I looked up at mom, and she was furious.

"Don't you fucking dare," mom snarled. "I thought you were going to die; we all did. We all love you. Karina rarely missed a night to sit with you, and if she did, one of us was there. God damn it, Leo, show some fucking self-awareness."

Since I got here, I slowly forgot my life as Stan. I wanted to scream; I'm not Leo, I am Stan Winchester, but I couldn't. Stan was dead and cremated.

"I don't know who I am anymore," I said, and that was the truth.

"Be yourself, and we will adapt," mom said. "Be an asshole or a nice guy, and we will love you no matter what. Karina, please finish cooking breakfast. Mora and Iris set the table. Leo, sit there and look yummy."

"Can anyone tell me what I missed while I was out of touch?" I asked, and they each took turns telling me about the astonishing news and sweeping changes the world had undergone.

"Universal healthcare passed nearly unanimously," Mora said. "Sweeping gun legislation, a cap on drug prices, and the military budget cut in half to pay for so many projects. On the downside, Halliburton and other military contractors saw their stock prices plunge. They lost billions over the last six months." I looked at Mora, surprised. "One of the guys I was fucking was a lobbyist."

"Violent crime has dropped sixty percent," Mom added. "But the types of violence has gotten worse, a lot worse. Europe, Asia, and the Middle East have calmed down. There haven't been any severe conflicts in months."

"Not much to add except all the Mormons disappeared," Karina added.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"Yeah, the whole lot of them just vanished overnight. They picked up, leaving most of their belongings behind. Houses were unlocked pets left unfed and not a word to family or friends. Weird."

"There weren't any strange lights in the sky or anything?" I asked.

"Not as far as I know," Karina laughed. "Good fucking riddance if you ask me."

"Seems like I go to sleep, and the world improved," I said, and mom shot me a blistering look. "No, I am happy. Waking up with so many positive changes is good."

All five of us ate together, which was a change; Karina and Iris rarely did so. The subject changed to sex, and hints and suggestions tumbled out like crazy. Just in case I had forgotten some minute detail about what got them aroused or felt good. I offered to carry the plates into the kitchen and rinse them as we finished. Karina accepted my offer and had another cup of coffee. Good for her. I opened the dishwasher when the front doorbell rang. Since I was already up, I answered it. I didn't look to see who it was. I just opened it and greeted the person.

"Hello."

"Hi, Leo," Erin Winchester greeted me. She had lost weight, toned up, and carried a gym bag with her. It took everything I had not to cry out, mom.

"Erin, you are looking amazing," I said. "I am so sorry about Stan."

"It wasn't your fault," Erin said. "Can I come inside? I have news?"

"Please," I said as Karina went to fix another pot of coffee. "What is bothering you? If I can help in any way, just ask."

"Let me tell you what is going on, and then you can help." We moved to the living room, and once Erin had settled, she began. "My husband and I were never happy with how the police investigated the crash. I went and took photos of the scene the next day. What happened wasn't an accident. The authorities chalked it up to weather conditions and overcompensating on your part. That is only half the story. When the cops refused to look at the car, we paid to have it towed to a friend of mine. He is a top-notch mechanic and frequently repairs high-end vehicles. He found the device. I recorded everything and handed off a copy of the footage to the police. They have dragged their feet but finally are reopening the case."

"I almost forgot, you were a forensic technician when you were in the military," I blurted out.

"How could you know that?" Erin asked, her face pale.

"Stan must have told me," I lied. "He loved your stories," I remembered all her tales about busting crooks all over the world.

"We aren't nearly as well off as you are. The expenses have wracked up and..."

"Will a hundred grand help?" I stopped her midsentence. "Mom?"

"Absolutely," June agreed, smiling brilliantly. "Leo can cut you a check personally."

Mora raced upstairs and got my checkbook and a pen. I opened it and gripped the pen in my left hand, and for a second time, everyone, including Erin, stared at me. I switched the fountain pen to my right hand and scribbled out the payment in Leo's inelegant scrawl. I made it out for a hundred and twenty-five thousand dollars and remembered to sign it Leo O'Brien.

"You are very generous," Erin said, a bit subdued now. "Can I be selfish one more time?"

"Let's go to the store and stock up, girls," mom said. "Leo and Erin have some catching up to do. Leave some in his tank for us."

"I can't promise anything," Erin laughed. Mom and Mora dressed, and there was an awkward silence between Erin and me. Once the door to the garage closed, she spoke. "Where can I change?"

"The spare bedroom is down the hall."

"I know where it is," Erin purred. "This won't take long."

My heart thumped in my chest, and my hands shook. I forced myself to fix another cup of coffee and wait. Ten minutes later, Erin reemerged transformed. The jeans and t-shirt were gone, and a school girl's uniform, red-tinted glasses, and pigtails were in its place. A crisp white blouse, a dark red tie, and topping off the look was the coat of arms for a private school emblazed on the jacket. I swallowed hard as it became real. Stan's mother, Erin, wanted me to make love to her.

"Are you a wizard?" I asked, and Erin shook her head and slipped into character.

"Don't kick me out," Erin said, her voice nervous, desperate, and hungry. "I will do anything to stay in school. Just give me another chance." Erin looked at the floor and chewed her lower lip provocatively.

"I am sure we can come to a mutually agreeable solution," I said as I approached her.

The closer I got to her, the more nervous I became. Then I suppose Leo took over. How quickly I dismissed my familial ties. The entries in his diary describing the affair between Erin and Leo was highly provocative and showed a side of a woman I thought I knew so well.

"Let's see what assets you bring to the table."

I lifted Erin's tie and unbuttoned the top four buttons of her blouse. Free of their constraints, her breasts pushed against the material and opened her jacket, revealing her puffy areolas and inverted nipples. Though Erin turned her head away, her eyes regarded me still.

"Time to lose the jacket," I said and gripped either side and pushed it back and off her shoulders.

Erin let out a moan of surprise and maintained the persona of the teenage girl taken advantage of by the principal. This time she averted her gaze and whimpered convincingly. The crimson tie fluttered and lay between her tits as I savored the moment, a light sheen of sweat formed on Erin's skin. The force of my hands tore the rest of the buttons on her blouse open, revealing her pierced belly button and the attractive jewelry adorning it.

"I want you on display," I said and pointed to the glass-topped coffee table. "Sit and bring your legs up nice and wide."

Erin never spoke a word. She did as I asked and lost the jacket along the way. Erin kicked off her patent leather shoes, sat on the table, and placed a foot on either side. Her striped cotton panties were visible, and she couldn't maintain eye contact. I braced one leg with my hand behind her knee, and with the other, I stroked her sex through her panties. Erin moaned as the material grew damp.

"You pretend to be a good girl, but your pussy doesn't lie. Don't bother fibbing. You are just a cock hungry slut. I will get the truth out of you sooner or later." My fingers traced her labia and located her clit. Once I began lightly stroking that Erin's body began to shiver. I took great joy in seeing the dark stain form. "Time to lose the panties."

Erin lifted her ass, and I leisurely tugged the underwear from her bottom, down her legs, and off. At this point, the skirt was more hindrance than a help. Erin unzipped it, and it joined her panties on the floor. I dropped my sweatpants and closed in for the kill.

"See how hard I am? Can you guess who is responsible for that?" Erin touched the spot between her breasts. "Got it in one. Let's see how aroused you are."

I rubbed the tip of my erection along her labia, and Erin flinched. The teasing went on for a few minutes, and I could see the façade cracking. Not wanting to torture her, I let the head slip inside and watched Erin's reaction. Her eyes squeezed shut, and her mouth opened wide. The sound was pure surrender. I cupped her breasts as I slid into her slowly. I adore inverted nipples; they are the best. Erin's head turned to the side even further as her body quivered now. Her hands went behind her as she pushed against the table and lifted her ass off the glass. Erin might as well have said, fuck me already.

"Time to get this party started," I said and gently pushed Erin so that she was prone with her ass right on the edge of the glass.

I buried my cock inside her and began thrusting. Erin clamped her fingers tight on either end of the table and held on tight. I pounded her hard from the beginning. Her fluids dripped onto the glass, and as her ass shifted, it made cute little squeaky noises.

"Every time I hear that sound, I will think of you," I said, and Erin stuck her tongue out in defiance.

I picked up speed and began lightly rubbing her clit. Finally, the silence broke, and Erin started cursing and begging for more.

123456...8