Comhlacht Gadaí: The Body Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tree, windshield glass, and a gifted surgeon's tools," I said. "You smell as delectable as ever."

The only average thing about Annalise was her height; the rest was off the scale. Long ruddy brown hair tumbled halfway down her back, drawing your gaze to her perfect plump round ass. I had many fond memories of her backside. Well, Leo remembered it well. She had almond, almost Asian-looking eyes the color of sunlit honey. Annalise's mouth was small with a chubby lower lip that she chewed when she was aroused, like now. High cheekbone aplenty earned her way into a modeling career. She was still a highly sought-after asset in the world of makeup and prestigious clothing manufacturers. When she walked, dresses sold.

"Mmm, you are bad for me, Leo," Annalise spat out. "I would fuck you right here in front of all these people if you asked..."

"No," I said. "I don't want to hurt you. You mean too much to me for that."

"You have changed," Annalise gasped. "Before, you would have pinned me to that pillar over there with your cock and let everyone watch you fuck me rotten. I like the new you. Equally, I miss the old you. Come over for lunch sometime."

"If you drop down on your knees and beg me," I began. "I might do it still."

I glanced at the people within earshot and how aroused they were. Men and women alike were licking their lips or leaning forward in anticipation. Will he? Won't he? I stood waiting for Annalise to decide. My cock was as hard as vanadium steel and eager to be plunged into my one-time lover.

"Will you bury it in my ass?" Annalise asked, and a few women gasped at her audacity but didn't look or walk away.

"In a fucking heartbeat, you little slut," I growled.

"Mmm, damn, you tempt me," Annalise moaned. "I can't. As I said, you are bad for me. I can't lose myself in another man so soon after... what happened. You aren't the only one healing."

"I am so damn proud of you," I said, and tears slid down her lovely cheeks.

"If I hug you, I won't be able to tear myself away from your arms," she said. "Goodbye, Leo." Annalise turned and walked away but not before something fluttered to the floor behind her. I retrieved the business card and noted the phone number Annalise had scrawled on the back. I slid it into my back pocket and walked in the opposite direction.

"Whoa, he let her go," someone whispered behind me.

"Yeah, I thought we'd get another live sex show," a man said. "Let's go; there is no action going on here."

I relived the party from Leo's and my point of view. Leo had seduced the host's wife and fucked her in front of everyone, and I felt her tight pussy as she shoved her ass against me as I pounded her from behind. I was there and watched it unfold and warned Leo when the host appeared carrying a shotgun. Did Leo cut and run? Hell no, he kept fucking her until he came inside of her. Leo pointed to the puddle of fluids that oozed from her pussy when he pulled out. Then, and only then, did we run laughing to Leo's car and race off.

Was this going to keep happening? Flashbacks from one or both viewpoints for the rest of my life. Perhaps over time, the memories will become indistinct and blend. To appease the crowd, I said aloud what I was thinking.

"Did her," I said as I locked eyes with a woman. "Did her, nope, nope, did her twice, did her mom."

Eventually, I returned to the ballroom. The cute technician deserved my attention. Stop that shit right now, I thought. She is attractive, and I want to talk to her. The two techs were still there, and I smiled as I approached.

"So you're Leo," she said. "I'm Larah with an H."

"Nice to meet you, Larah, with an H. Any idea where your friends are?"

"I'm a freelance technician," Larah explained. "They aren't my friends. Candice hired me to make sure the instruments arrived safely and set up the sound system. Otherwise, I am to remain invisible."

"Impossible," I said. "You are too damn cute, sorry, that was crossing a line."

"Only if I get offended, and I'm not. It's nice to be noticed and appreciated. Too often, we are just ghosts in the background." I was about to say I understood, but Stan, Leo's wingman, was dead and scattered.

"I lost a dear friend recently, well, recently for me. He was my shadow and got my cast-offs. I never got the chance to tell him how much I appreciated his friendship. You would have liked him."

"Brutally honest, I like that. Sometimes it takes a tragedy to open our eyes to what is right in front of us. So, I gotta ask, where did you learn to play?"

"You are going to hate me. I have never picked up a musical instrument before tonight. It just popped into my head."

"Yep, I hate you," Larah laughed. "I have busted my ass for years, and I can't play half as well as you." I imagined my erection balls deep in her backdoor when she said that.

"Larah with an H, can I ask a personal question?"

"If you ask spit or swallow, I will slap the shit out of you. I swallow, by the way."

"Okay, note to self, get her number," I said. "What I was going to ask is, what is your passion? What gets you excited and you'd like to do with your life?"

"Wow, that is personal, you first," Larah replied.

"I want to be a lawyer," I said without hesitation. "There are so many people that can't afford good representation. I have the means of helping them. When I pass the bar, I want to find like-minded people and make a difference."

"Wow, that is impressive," Larah remarked. "I have some great ideas for music and acoustics, but I don't have the education to make them a reality," Larah said. "So, until my business turns enough of a profit, I will shelve those ideas for the indeterminant future."

"If you could go to school anywhere in the world, where would you pick?"

"MIT, without a doubt, they are ranked number one for a reason," she replied. I noticed a sparkle in her eyes. "I got the grades but not the money. They are picky about who they give a full ride to, and I don't swim in those rarified waters. Of course, if we are talking about anywhere, then ETH in Switzerland. I've never been outside this state, much less the country."

"Want to walk around and enjoy my party with me? So I can ask you more personal questions."

"Like?"

"Well, like why Larah with an H?"

"Gods, I hate my dad," Larah grimaced. "My twin sister and I were named after his two favorite characters, Lara Croft and Zelda."

"You have a twin named Zelda? What does she do?"

"I back her up, of course," Zelda said as she performed the big reveal. She removed the sunglasses and tugged down the hood.

Where Larah had short-cropped dark hair, Zelda's long golden locks tumbled down from within the hood and fell halfway down her back. Feature-wise they were nearly identical, but eye color and physical build were distinct. Zelda had slimmer limbs and broader hips. Larah had a more robust form and was curvier by far.

"Dad thought it would be funny, but it has led to a lot of altercations with snobby bitches in the past. Can I come along? I haven't eaten yet. We were so damn busy with the setup."

"Absolutely," I offered each of the sisters an arm.

They were both hungry, and I served them much to the chagrin of Candy and her guests. I made sure the twins felt like ladies and not simply the help. Zelda mirrored her sister's desire to expand her horizons and reach her potential. I thoroughly enjoyed the sisters' company and grew quite fond of them. As we talked about music and the state of the world in the back of my mind, I wondered how to help them reach their goals. They would have to do the heavy lifting by attending the school and passing the classes, but that would be amazing if I could open that door for them.

"By the way, I swallow too," Zelda said, slurring her speech a bit after her third glass of sherry.

"I bet all of these bitches want to drag you off and fuck you senseless," Larah giggled. "You are so damn easy on the eyes and nice as hell."

"I know I do," Zelda blurted out.

"We do," Larah corrected her. "It's been too long. The business and our day jobs don't leave much time for recreational sex."

"Leo, have you met my plus one?" Lucinda LeClerk asked as she approached. "This is Charles Denver. I believe you already know each other." Lucinda wore an Armani original to a casual party, typical of her. Her stylist had coifed Lucinda's long dark hair to perfection, just enough cleavage to entice without being slutty, and enough jewelry to blind you under the proper lighting. Lucinda's eyes narrowed as she sneered at the twins.

"Denver? Oh wait, didn't you date Mercedes Johnson, the heiress?" I asked.

"Until you showed up, she dropped me the next day," Charles said bitterly. "What did you do?"

"I think the question should be, what didn't I do to her," I replied. The sisters didn't seem to be offended by my confession. "She lost her voice for a few days after screaming that much."

"Mother... just stay clear of me," Charles growled.

"Come on," Lucinda said, taking his arm. "Poor Leo is stooping to fucking the help."

"Ask Lucinda about her birthmark when you get the chance," I suggested. "It is hidden in an interesting spot."

"Fucking asshole!" Lucinda shouted as she went nuclear. "When I get done with you, you are going to wish you never woke up." The exclamations and accusatory stares followed her out.

"What did you do to her?" Larah asked.

"Everything, she gave me carte blanche with her body," I said loud enough for anyone within earshot to hear. "Her choice."

"Was she trying to make you jealous or piss off her boyfriend?" Zelda asked.

"No clue," I said. "Another round?"

"Nah, I better slow down," Larah declined. "I am the designated driver."

"You live nearby, don't you, Leo?" Zelda purred.

"I do, actually," I said with a mischievous smile.

"Maybe one more," Larah said, raising an eyebrow. "Hmm?"

"How could I possibly refuse?" I asked, my smile growing wider. "How about one last drink, and then we can relax at my place."

"Mmm, that sounds wonderful," the twins said in one voice. Then Larah's phone rang. She turned away and answered it.

"It is about god damn time you called... are you fucking kidding me?!" Larah cursed and looked over her shoulder at me. She was leaving.

"Here are our numbers," Zelda pressed a business card into my hand. "Trust me. We want this as bad as you do. Raincheck?"

"Princess Croft Productions, I love it. Do what you have to do. I understand. Wait here for a second," I said and went off to find Mora. She was flirting with a few friends of hers. When Mora saw my expression, she begged off and met me halfway. "I need a favor."

"What is it?"

"Larah and Zelda, the twins over there, need a safe driver. Are you sober?"

"Yeah, I haven't had anything to drink yet. Why not just get the twins a cab?"

"I want them in safe hands," I said, and Mora grinned at me. "What?"

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you have changed since the accident. Though I have to give you this, twins are stepping up your game. I'll take them wherever they need to go."

"Where's mom?"

"Upstairs bathroom, she should be finishing any time now," Mora said with a wicked grin. "A British Duke visiting Candy caught her eye."

"I'll make it up to you guys," I said and returned to the sisters, and Mora followed. "This is Mora. She is stone-cold sober and has agreed to drive you wherever you need to go."

"We'll get this sorted as soon as we can," Larah said, disappointed.

"If not tonight, then soon," Zelda added.

I kissed all three and watched them leave. The ballroom called, and I returned there to take my mind off the twins. I walked in and grabbed a champagne flute from a server's tray. I forced myself to sip it since the vintage was too good to guzzle it down. One deep breath and exhalation later, I addressed the crowd.

"Any requests?"

"The Old Lych Way," the mayor said, and I smiled. The words tumbled from my mouth, and I don't remember the thoughts that formed them.

"Talk about memories," I replied. "What did you call that girl? Oh yeah, my Rosalyn Dhu." The mayor's smile faded, and the color drained from his face. "My little black rose, so sweet and innocent." I continued, and sweat began to pour from his forehead, forcing him to blink furiously.

"How could you possibly know that?" The mayor whispered as his complexion turned pale to waxen, almost jaundiced. No one else noticed his discomfort, and I felt a thrill of delight though I had no idea who the Rosalyn Dhu referred to, only that it was from the Gaelic. I began to sing the mayor's request from the band Show of Hands.

Mom stood in the open doorway staring at me as my fingers strummed the guitar's strings and sang my heart out. I could see her expression, and it mirrored the feeling swelling inside of me. Is this my son? He never touched a musical instrument and couldn't sing to save his life. Yet, here I was, like a pro entertaining the guests to my welcome home party. Candy joined my mom and began singing along with me. I finished the song with a flourish, paused long enough to gulp down some water, and wiggled my fingers.

"Hello stranger," Autumn greeted me.

"God damn, you look good," I replied. "Your hair?"

"Just like mom, it turned silver near my twenty-first birthday. The Silence family bloodline strikes again. I prayed hard for you."

"Listen," I began as a flood of Leo's memories bombarded me. "I was a complete asshole. Forgive me."

"Leo? I never thought you'd ever ask for forgiveness. Well, my faith demands that I do, and as difficult as it is, I do forgive you, Leo."

I reached up, cupped her chin, and kissed her. Autumn began to pull away and then relented. She kissed me back in front of everyone in the ballroom.

"That had to be the most intense kiss I ever had," I said.

"We shouldn't start this up again," Autumn whimpered.

"Are you married? Dating? Then what's wrong?"

"You are missing the point right in front of you," Autumn whispered.

I looked into her eyes, my eyes, the O'Brien's eyes. Autumn was my half-sister, so dad must have gotten Sterling pregnant. Leo didn't know, and the gut-punch felt real.

"I leave that decision to you," I told her. "I won't beg or demand anything of you. Your friendship is enough for me."

"Liar," Autumn whispered in my ear. "You want to fuck me so bad you can taste it. You can't lie to me. I know better."

"True. I bet the same is true with you."

Autumn strode triumphantly across the room to where her mother waited, who winked at me. Damn Leo, is nothing sacred? The answer was a deadpan no. I accepted more requests until mom approached and declared she was tired.

"Mora is helping out some friends of mine," I explained. "She should be back home soon."

"I am worn the fuck out," she said, and I noted her damp scalp, slightly rumpled clothing, and freshly fucked coloring.

"A duke no less, at least someone got lucky tonight," I laughed. "Come on, woman, I'll walk you home." I turned to face the guests of my party. "I would like to thank every one of you for coming tonight. It means the world to my family and me to be so lucky as to count you as friends and neighbors. Take care and drive carefully. Get home in one piece."

I thanked Candy by taking her into my arms, kissing her, and leaving her breathless as mom and I departed. There were a lot of surprised expressions when I left early and didn't make a complete ass of myself. So many folks I had hurt and perhaps a chance to, if not make amends, at least try and smooth things over. The mayor offered me a handshake as I slipped on my jacket. He still looked spooked, but perhaps his pride demanded that he show me he wasn't afraid.

"I'm glad you are home and healing," he said as we clasped hands.

"Padraig, old fellow," the words came unbidden once more. "You have nothing to fear from me."

"I don't understand," the mayor stammered.

"Understanding is not necessary," I replied, and he smiled. The lines on his face smoothed, and the mayor nodded. "Best of luck on your reelection campaign."

Mom and I stepped out into the bitter cold. We clung to each other since the temperature had dropped even lower since we arrived at the Carson's. I held her close and embraced the cold air, her warm flesh, and the exhilaration of simply being alive. We raced back, laughing, and savoring the moment. We reached our front door, shivering and gasping for breath. I unlocked the door, and mom ran inside. I built a fire in the hearth while she brewed a pot of coffee to warm us up. Once the kindling was ablaze, I added a few logs and felt mom's gaze burrowing into my back.

"I think my son died in that accident," she said.

"Perhaps he did," I replied. "A thing like that can alter someone forever."

"I'm sorry the twins didn't work out," mom said.

"He who is patient obtains."

"Is that from the bible?"

"No, it is a line from the Golden Voyage of Sinbad," I laughed. "Do I frighten you?"

"No, you make me want you inside of me more with each passing moment," mom admitted. "I just wish I could do more for you."

"You might be able to," I said and then told her about the twins and their desire to educate themselves. "I want to help them without causing trouble."

"I'll ask around," she said. "Coffee is ready." As we cuddled on the couch, she noticed my expression. "What?"

"Upstairs at Candy's?"

"A second chance," she said with a smile. "We first hooked up after a knighting ceremony years back."

"I'm glad you got a chance to scratch that itch."

"Me too. Talk about reminiscing," June laughed. "When did you learn to play and sing like that?"

"No clue," I said. "I sat in front of the Sphinx, and I felt compelled to play."

"Sphinx?"

"Candy's grand piano, it is a collector's item," I said.

"And the singing? You've been tone-deaf since forever."

"Brain rewiring itself during the coma?"

"Well, for whatever reason, you blew it out of the park," she said. "Guitar, piano, violin, and singing like a pro. You need to attend Julliard, not law school."

"What would dad say?"

"If he heard you tonight? He'd say the same damn thing. You have a real talent. Please don't waste it on being a lawyer unless you advertise yourself as the singing lawyer. Who knows, that might bring in a certain amount of clients."

"Hell, I could start my own Youtube channel," I laughed. "I need something to focus my life on. I don't know who I am anymore."

Those were the most authentic words I had spoken since I awoke. I possessed a wellspring of talent. What else was hiding within me? That thought chilled me as I recalled my encounters with the mayor. Something supplied the words, and their impact was explicit and disturbing.

"You know what I would like?" June asked.

"What?"

"A nice long soak in the hot tub so we can just talk and catch up," she said. "I know this sounds crazy. It feels like I am seeing you for the first time."

"At the party, people stared at me like they didn't recognize me. When I didn't grab Sterling and fuck her in front of everyone, people were disappointed. Was I that bad?"

"Worse," June said, smiling. "I'll grab some beers, and we can sit and relax. We could use some downtime. Computer, activate hot tub."

I collected a cooler, filled it with ice, and June added a mix of light and dark beer. The AI's voice informed us that the water had reached the appropriate temperature. We slid into the bubbling water, and I handed June a beer. I took one for myself, and June continued.

"Leo, you have what you might call a reputation. You've done some actions that might be found disagreeable in other situations. Lucky for you, your charming personality has saved you from being utterly ostracized in polite company."

"I am also addictive if a certain young woman's experience is accurate."

1...345678