All Comments on 'Connie Cums Back Ch. 02'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nonsense

Poorly written, poorly conceived, poorly developed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really bad and unbelievable

This reads like a high school kids dream! This is pure mindless dribble. Fiction has to be at least a little believable to be entertaining. Writer try a real relationship to see how far you can really go with these scenarios. Rubbish is the best I can cum up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wimp

Wimp husband, whore wife, she could have always talked to him BEFORE she cheated and let him know how she felt and what she had to have from him for their marriage to succeed. As it was, she got what she wanted. He should have dumped her filthy ass and used the tape from her lover against her in court to make sure she got nothing. Story makes no sense as it is, he was mad and immediately changed his mind.......moronic, human nature just doesn't work that way. "BrettJ", good idea to not quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Garbage

All the characters are poorly developed and on a teen mentality level. Whack story for junior high?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Stupid Story

This story didn't make any sense at all. Not realistic, no marriage could servive this kind of adultress life style. The wimpy Husband and his slutty wife are both morons and probably deserve each other. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Straight-Forward Erotica

The Lit part is weak but the erotica is solid and fun.

BrettJBrettJalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Writer's Opinion

Okay - you HATED this story, and you are entitled. Sorry, but I plotted this story out in advance, the characters DID develop and explanations for behavior were given throughout. This one didn't meet your standards, fine. But on an erotic note, since when is Erotica supposed to be believable? Sometimes, it is meant to be a pure, indulgent fantasy. As I stated before, this one was based on reader suggestions, all of which were incorporated.

And attacking my writing skills accomplishes NOTHING. I know what I am doing - I've got over 70 H's our here and I've published over 50 stories professionally. Just because it wasn't your cup of Tea? Check my other work. If you don't like that, it may be my style you don't like. If you do, it is just likely this tale just didn't "do it" for you.

Thanks for your time everyone, sorry this one wasn't better liked.

hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
Hey

BrettJ, don't worry about PLEASING ALL people, just worry about pleasing YOURSELF. If you are happy with a story you write, then it is a good story. I was very upset when Geoff forgave her for her cheating. BUT when I read that she was teaching him more about what good sex is then I said ok. Then when I read that he was going to get more women then I said (HELL YES.....Now after that I now LOVE the story and I for one HOPE you continue with the story. Lots of thinks left to do here... ;)

Paul

Katie_AUKatie_AUover 16 years ago
katie -- lovign it!

u all previous comments suck in my book!

this story was good, its all FANTASY fools, the story is about how the wife is loosing her man, does something stupid, but it works out because his such a good man! thats how i saw it, a story about the wife learning to change, and the husband learning to love his wife all over again, and to accept n lvoe the real woman she kept hidden.

this site is a sex-story site, so adding to this story was how bo was added to the story, giving the husband a chance 2 even the score, plus letting him grow also.

if u dont like how the auther has made the story, dont read it, or dont read his works.. personally i've been reading BrettJ's stories for the last week and they all rock!

so ya shutup! stop being so mean! so u dont like 1/50 stories, grow up! its a story he wrote on other ppl's feedback! its not meant for u its meant for others..

-katie

ps. grt work gbrett!!! :P lmao

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
you saved it, sort of.

While the story could have gone many ways, it appearred to be a pretty standard 'slut wife', 'I had no choice' cuckold thing. But you saved it. Good story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ANOTHER slut story

You don't have to be to smart to write a slut story and this author not to smart.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Interesting little fantasy.

I see that you cleaned up Ch 2 from the overuse of capitalization in Ch 1. I see this is a number of LW stories. Does this come from a German background writing in English? Of course I see what look to be Brit writers capitalizing many nouns. Amusing.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
She was

in a sexless marriage. Her hubby was a loser in bed. He didn't care about her needs. She strayed. F'buddy is good sexually, loser in other aspects. Complete opposite of hubby. He threatens blackmail, she stands up snd explains to hubby. He realizes he is at fault too. They reconcile,with help of f'buds girl they f him over and stop blackmail. Wife invites girl to join, as payback. They live happily. Nice. Thank you.

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago

Decent save of the story. =) If hubby hadn't gotten the chance to get even, their marriage would have been shot to pieces, with wifey doing so many things with Eddie that hubby had never even experienced. It would have been sitting in the back of his mind, gnawing and eating away the love and trust for her. So thanks for chapter 2, I'll give it 5 stars in opposite to chapter 1.

Cheers. =D

Mattias (Sweden)

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I agree, partly, with the author's comment

'Since when is fantasy meant to be believable?' But, erotica succeeds best when it keeps in touch with reality and believability. Most of this story did, but ther were times when it simply lost touch with its foundations and, as I said about the first chapter, the female characters and their motives just had very little truth to bring to life in the reader's imagination.

No criticism of your writing - it's good - but you need to pay a bit more attention to plot and character development IMO.

BrettJBrettJover 11 years agoAuthor
From the author

Hey - as I said wayyy back when, this story wasn't everyone's cup of tea. It's an older piece. All writers learn and grow and I hope some readers are finding works of mine they enjoy - there are a few HUNDRED more since this one was written. If not, it's my style they don't like and they should free to pass on my writing. I do thank those that took the time to offer intelligent commentary.

~~BrettJ in Canada

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
Chick flick

You write well but chick wimp stuff no man wants this and if they do they are not a man,having a dick make you male not a man, honor, self respect, compassion and the moral character to spit in a sluts eye be it your wife lover sister or mom makes you a man, this character was no man, but he was a wimp,a coward the reason their should be abortions, the writer likes chick flick stories as is his right some of it was sexy but in the end almost all men would divorce the bitch and hate her forever as you should with any lying cheating sluts, but brettj has a lower opinion of men than i seem to so its his right to write this tale of woe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BS

No way in hell a marriage of any kind can survive that level of cheating. The fact that he accepted it, without kids being a problem, leaves him without a spine. I haven't even fucked my own wife in months after hearing her tell another man she loved him. No woman is worth your soul or dignity.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Everyone hated chapter one, so the fool wrote a chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just hope all the idiots in this story do not reproduce.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

Mmmmmm, no. Just like the first, well written and fun. But just a stomach churner. Like your stuff man, but this wasn't nearly your best.

Win some lose some. It wasn't a waste though. This was probably good practice for writing one of your many other stories.

So thank you for writing it, and keep on going!

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous