All Comments on 'Control Ch. 01'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An erotic Wordsworth

Absolutely fantastic imagery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
How To Escape The BDSM Slot OR

Magnificently painful - Stupendously demeaning - Hmm - what else - oh yeah - Grandifloriously shameful and um Histrionically humiliated.

Writer - the pixtorially clear word pictures imply that you have often been there and up close or is that just part of the joyfull 6 continental research?

As are others, I am extremely impressed by your imagery and the depth of your weird sorties into uncomfortable arenas. However, impressed isn't always a good thing.

This is the best example of your worst play on emotions yet and one senses it will only grate worse on humane sensibilities before the damaged mind and skeleton is raptureously resurected from her ashes just before the train rolls over her.

However, even the cat playing with her knows it is too late to make her well again so why save her from herself. The cats challenge is to take her and us to the very edge - the overhang of discomfort and anger to see if we will come back for more while knowing that it will only get worse for her and us.

And that makes you feel good writer? Are you worried about that getting worse just because you can?

Interesting but I predict that the scores will evidence less than what your talent in another pew would bring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Intense!

Horrific and intense; I like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Control Series Info