All Comments on 'Corrupting My Conservative Wife Ch. 01'

by LEBEC

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
tmpforumtmpforumover 3 years ago

I like corruption stories, in particular when everyone (corruptor and corrupted) enjoys the outcome. I expect Jackie will offer resistance and will be ashamed a bit, actually her reluctance, the neverending shame and never told implicit acceptance is the main enjoyment, but I hope without bad consequences. I like corrpution with open ends, kind of implicit HEA.

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomeabout 3 years ago

What a great story, a definite 5! It is very believable because I did something very similar with my wife. I started off with a small bullet vibrator and kept increasing in size with the last one being 7 inches. Another thing is, she did not like to give me blowjobs. But after introducing her and getting her hot with the vibrators, I started straddling her and would put my cock in her mouth. This got her use to the idea of my fantasy of MFM threesomes. It took about 5 years, but she finally relented and now we enjoy awesome sex with another guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLEBEC@LEBEC
Male looking for cuckold and impregnation stories. New blog at lebecsworld.blogspot.com. So far, just three stories posted there, but more to come soon. Check it out.