Corruption Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After bringing her inside and pinning her against the cold stall, he put his index finger across his lips and hushed.

At this point, the women already entered the room. They sounded like they were friends. Conversations and laughter filled the room.

She didn't know what came over her, but Max slowly and seductively led his fingers right on top of her tongue. She then proceeded to lick and suck on it as she stared into his eyes for approval.

The glint in Ellison's eyes told her everything she needed to know.

Max has experienced many ups and downs in her life, but she's never been so carried away by the energy before. And she wondered what took her so long to feel this. To feel him. Men like him.

And Max suddenly realized that was the point; she wasn't supposed to.

Her hands erotically traveled his forearm, the cold steel of his watch touching her skin. She had almost forgotten it existed. Max took a moment to stare at it.

This damn watch....

So fucking....sexy. She knew she shouldn't adore a luxury symbol clearly designed for nothing other than showing off, but she couldn't help it. Max didn't even know she had a thing for men wearing watches until now.

She ran her fingers through it before kissing the prominent veins on his wrists, his hands resting on her left cheek.

Ellison's breath halted as she captured his whole attention. All while looking deeply into his eyes, Max's tongue played with his hands in sultry ways he couldn't have imagined. Slowly and indecently. As if she were.... licking something else.

Ellison hissed, pulling his finger from her soul-sucking lips before aggressively holding the back of her head and raining kisses down on her neck.

Lost in their own worlds, both of them could hear the individual letters on the individual words in the form of a conversation, yet nothing was processing in their minds.

A few minutes later, the women left, and they didn't hold back anymore. Pushing their bodies against each other, vying for dominance, they clawed at each other's bodies.

"Has anyone ever eaten you out?" he suddenly asked, a dangerous rasp present in his voice.

She shook her head, still breathless from the hardcore make-out session.

"That's going to change today, baby." Leaving it that, Ellison kneeled in front of her and burrowed his lips on her navel. Max gasped. She could feel his tongue circling around her stomach, tickling her. Her body was about to buck when he leaned even lower; this time, his lips finding her inner thighs.

Ellison gazed up at her teary eyes as he gently placed slow kisses on the surface of her soft and supple thighs, with each one gradually going higher by an inch until finally, his head was up her skirt, face directly between her legs; his destination. Max moaned at the wet contact of his tongue and her sex.

It took a few seconds before Max could process everything that was happening. She went to a club with her friend, drank a few cocktails, and here she was—inside the bathroom with a total stranger eating her out.

She moaned, her clit being rapidly stimulated by said stranger.

Everything about this was so sudden and unlike her. Casual sex was never an option before tonight.

With him, however, it felt like a natural progression.

She moaned, brought back from her train of thoughts as Ellison spat on her pussy.

As if teasing, Ellison's tongue never stayed on her clit for longer than a second.

With every second, Max's frustration grew. She needed more stimulus.

Subconsciously lifting up her skirt with one hand so as to view him, she held a handful of his hair with the other before grinding her lower body against him. Max groaned. She could feel the playful asshole smiling as he ate her out, but she couldn't care less. She wanted to cum while feeling his tongue inside her pussy, which seemed to be hiding secrets even her body kept from her.

And feel she did. As though he grew tired of the teasing as well, Ellison was now wholly concentrated on sucking her juices in.

Over the course of a minute, Max gradually understood what the fuss was all about. She realized where he got his confidence too.

Now granted, she didn't have any past experiences to compare it with, but she doubted every man could move his tongue the way Ellison was doing right now. It felt like masterful strokes of gymnastics, with so many points of her being pleasured and remembered individually.

She wholeheartedly believed if there was an Olympics for eating pussy, he'd win Silver at the very least.

It wasn't even only that; Max didn't know how, but despite her folds being pleasurably attacked from all sides in different, yet patterned directions, his head barely moved from its original position. At this point, only his tongue was working her. He did it with such ease too.

Most importantly, he looked good doing it.

Max bit her lips to stifle her moans as she looked down on the man who seemed to know her body better than herself. His jawline was currently moving around in a sexy way Max couldn't explain, lapping up at her folds as he stared up at her with those surreal blue eyes. Suddenly, his tongue went inside and Max couldn't help but whimper. As if that wasn't enough, Ellison had started to use his fingers, particularly his middle finger, to adeptly tease her clit.

"You taste so good," he said over her pussy; the vibrations of his baritone going through her. Her hands subconsciously pulled his hair away as her legs shook unstably. She drew in a deep breath and forcefully calmed down the parts of her brain that were starting to light up.

Ellison hissed at the pain, glaring at her as he spoke, "You've got a lot of nerve. Keep those hands where I want them."

"And where the fuck do you want them?" she said, sounding aggrieved and almost yelling.

"Patting my head. Gently. Reward me. Tell me how I'm doing."

Almost at the edge of her climax, she did as she was told. Max gently held his hair as she cooed, "Your tongue feels good. Yes! Right there." He groaned, fingering her at an increasingly rapid pace as he used his other hand to rub his outlined member through his slacks.

"More. Get what you want from me. Use me. That's how you win at life," he muttered. Max argued internally. Being kind was how you win at life. That moral compass brought her here, studying journalism to help expose people who exploit the system for their own benefit. People potentially like the guy eating her out right now.

God, he was doing it so good.

But she took his command anyway. Awkwardly and without practice, she grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face towards her wet pussy. Keeping one hand on the stall as it supported her body, she raised her legs and wrapped her thighs around Ellison, slightly suffocating him. Like he predicted what she wanted to do, his hands reached out to support her body with the sheer strength of his broad shoulders as he tongue-fucked her harder than ever before.

The familiar tingle spread throughout Max's spine as she groaned at the intense pleasure.

"Shit. I'm gonna cuuuum! Fuck! Make me cum, baby. Right there. Fuck, yes! You're doing such a good job, worshipping on your knees. Shit, I'm so c-close! Oh! Just like that! Right fucking there, corporate boy!" With one last squeal, Max's legs shook as a torrential wave of pleasure wrecked through her. Like a capsized boat, she drowned in the electrifying shocks of her intense climax. Her legs weren't wrapped around Ellison's head anymore; she could feel the cold surface of the bathroom floor on her toes.

One thing she didn't feel, however, were the small bouts of liquid that spurted out of her abused pussy as Ellison fucked it roughly with three fingers.

Ellison bit his lips; this woman's body had the capacity for such raw, animalistic sex. I mean, who squirts on her first? You could definitely count those in one hand, he thought.

Sexually, he's always been a verse, with more proclivity to being the controlling one. So he liked them submissive, and he liked them dominant too. Either way, he'll make it his goal to break the women apart until they're a heaping mess. In fact, it made it better if they hated him. The sex becomes that much more intense.

The most effective way to do that is to conquer every aspect of their life and leave no room for autonomy.

So whether it be mentally through sex and manipulation, he made sure they knew their place; to please him—and to think of nothing unrelated to that.

Obviously, that was bound to create hatred given time.

Every woman he laid eyes on, he turned into jealous monsters who thought of nothing but him and everything he could offer; a lifetime of mind-melting sex and the lifestyle of the 1%.

The problem with that is that they never go back. Like glass, they were forever broken. He's had women, great women, like that.

They started off fiery, knowing what they wanted and taking it. Then they start to see the endless heaps of money behind him, as well as the worldly pleasures he could give them before deciding to lay low and douse the fire inside them in fear of his anger. He didn't want that. He loved the heat.

And he didn't know why exactly, but he felt Max was different. Instead of the brittle glass and diamonds he usually cultivated, she felt like rubber—a material with several breaking points, each more satisfying than the previous one. You could try to stretch, burn, or smash it apart, but it always ends up bouncing back, only much looser and malleable in the end.

Not to mention her tastes match exactly his like a puzzle. With a lot of practice, she could both be a natural submissive and a dominant, opposite sides of the spectrum; like him, only with much more proclivity to being controlled.

As he stared at Max while she endured the violent aftershocks of her own orgasm, Ellison suddenly wondered what a woman like that would taste like—it was a new feeling for him.

He's made plenty of women squirt without having this curiosity.

Intrusively, he let a single round of spurt drench his face while his eyes shut.

Coincidentally, Max opened her eyes right at that moment. She saw him close his eyes as her fluids landed directly on his face, drenching him and his glowing skin.

When he opened them back, they were staring at each other. Ellison smirked.

"Had fun, Ms. Journalist?"

"Apparently not as much as you," she retorted, breathless, before gesturing at his face. His messed-up dirty blonde hair, no thanks to her pulling, was slightly wet from her orgasmic spurts. Instead of making him look ridiculous, however, it gave him a bit of an edge. His wet locks stuck to his forehead, framing his angular face while giving him the vibe of a disorganized, wet sailor who's just weathered a storm in the middle of the sea.

He shrugged, licking the wet sheen on his lower lip. "Arguable, but you have a point. I did have fun."

"Surely, you don't think this is the end, though, do you?" he whispered, standing back up as he pinned her soft body against the stall.

Max took a deep breath. Honestly, she was a little exhausted from her orgasm. It was, by far, the longest, most intense climax she's experienced.

"Plus, I don't think you're satisfied yet. Or did I get the wrong impression?" He twirled her hair with his index finger.

But the guy was right. She wasn't done yet. For some reason, that wasn't enough for her, which was weird because it always usually is.

Looking at the man in front of her, though, Max knew why she needed more.

She was eating well tonight. Who'd give up on a course meal just after the appetizer?

"Give me another one, then we'll talk again." She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him. After a few seconds of tongues lapping up at each other, Ellison growled and pushed her away. He grabbed the ends of his shirt and swiftly undressed before using it to wipe his face and hair dry, essentially revealing his naked body to her. Max's lips subconsciously parted as she burned the image in her eyes.

"Like what you see?" he noticed her heated stare and asked.

"Oh, very much," she replied absentmindedly as she proceeded to touch his chest. They were softer than they looked, which was interesting to her. Her hands naughtily traveled lower and lower until she touched his defined abs, just inches above his slacks.

As if the man wanted to return the favor, his rough hands began to grasp from beneath the hems of her shirt. "By the way, 'corporate boy'?" he asked, grinning with a hint of mockery.

"Shut up." Max pinched his waist, which was hard to do because his muscles were somewhat flexed.

Silence prevailed on the bathroom as the muffled sound of bass and rhythmic music traveled through their chests. The brunette's hand was still on the man's defined abs.

"Don't be shy. Go lower," he mumbled calmly, face unreadable. Max obliged. With one swift movement, she pulled roughly on his partially undone belt as her other hand groped at his crotch. God, he felt big. She could feel the outline extremely clearly despite all the layers. And he twitched. A lot.

She could hear him gasp as her hands felt him up.

"Fucking hell, I'm not in the mood for this slow foreplay," he remarked, pulling his slick hair back.

"Neither am I."

"Then what are you waiting for?" Ellison guided her hands inside his slacks and moaned.

"Take it out," he ordered, eyes closed as he grinded against her body and hands, further pushing her back to the wall.

She did. The cock sprang up and pushed on her stomach. Startled by the sudden contact, Max groaned. Just as she predicted, his cock was big. And strangely attractive. Multiple veins decorated the smooth skin, like pretty streams of lightning in the sky. It looked menacing, but not creepy, Max mused thankfully. Despite the weight, his thick cock stood hard with a slight upward curve. Dangerous, she thought. She instinctively knew that angle didn't bode well for her sanity.

The detail standing out to her, however, was the temperature. Every inch of the smooth, engorged head and the thick base emanated heat. It felt so good in her hands and stomach, like a warmer. The size helped with that too.

This could get you through winter, she thought with a chuckle. She's had exes, but none compared to this. This was her first time with a man this big and thick. At first impression, Max liked that she had so much to play with.

She stroked it slowly with newfound interest, pulling the skin and exposing its pink head. Ellison, groaning in pleasure at the feel of her soft hands, asked with a smile, "What's your pretty mind chuckling about?"

You'd think he was nervous, asking that question. But Max detected no such feelings from him; the man was completely confident in himself. He was simply curious.

Which she found incredibly sexy. But irritating.

"I was thinking how this little guy is warm enough to get me through winter," she iterated honestly while squeezing his cock. After blankly looking at her for a second, Ellison let out a low chuckle. "No one's ever told me that before."

She looked downright gorgeous. Her tits, only loosely supported by her tight crop top, were partially revealed as if enticing him. Her back was slightly arched as she was leaning in to touch his cock, exposing her backside fully with her skirt folded up to her waist.

Ellison looked at the stunning piece of eye-candy. The afterglow of her orgasm still settling down on her messy state, Max's eyes were shining with curiosity—something he couldn't wait to satisfy.

Throat slightly more parched than usual, Ellison continued, "So, care to return the favor? Are you feeling up to the challenge of putting this 'little guy' in your mouth?"

"I'd love to, but I need you inside me. Now."

"Yikes, that is a conundrum."

She shrugged. "Not really. I'm putting my foot down."

"Yeah?" He smirked, completely amused at her little display of power. "All right. Let's see where that gets you."

"Hopefully at the edge of the world, cumming my brains out. Are you feeling up to the challenge?"

"It's hardly even a challenge."

"Hold that thought and just fuck me."

He lifted up her pencil skirt further and proceeded to place his hard cock on her entrance. Slowly, he felt the pressure of entering her. Despite his extensive oral sex and her dripping juices, she was tight enough to bar entrance. Granted, he was hung like a monster, but still.

Judging from her agape mouth, however, she felt little to no pain.

With one swoop, he barged inside her gripping pussy while skillfully avoiding her cervix. That's something for later, he thought.

"Fuck...! You're so big." It was something she thought only women in porn say.

But having one inside you apparently really does make you say that.

Max felt incredible. Her body was quickly accommodating his size. Physically, it wasn't easy. There was discomfort there, but that was amazing enough because it didn't hurt. Not even her exes could enter her this quickly and they were half Ellison's size.

Max pushed harder, and with a pop, he entered her in one swoop, burying his entire cock inside her. She exhaled unstably, feeling breathless.

Mentally, it was incredible. Since sex, for her, has always been about more about the mental aspect than the physical pleasure, the feeling of housing his huge cock was indescribably amazing. Taking him to the root felt like an achievement. And it was. After all, she'd never even taken anything half his length before, whether it be toys or a real one. Now she was taking this guy's cock like it was easy on a club's surprisingly clean bathroom.

"You're adjusting pretty fast. Don't you think our bodies are so compatible?" he whispered, kissing her neck in between words.

"It feels amazing. Move."

"You're so fucking bossy," he muttered with a smile as he patted her hair. All of a sudden, he pulled. Max hissed at the pain.

He leered with delighted amusement, seeing her in pain. "Ask nicely, Ms. Journalist. Have some fuckin' courtesy," he reprimanded while licking her clenched jawline.

Max glared at him. Much to her shock, he smacked her face as a consequence. "Try again." The force made her head turn to the side.

Max's breath shook unstably. Her cheeks burning, the sting was evidently pristine to her intoxicated mind.

No one's ever treated her like this. In fact, she didn't even know she was into this until now.

It felt so good, she felt herself cumming a little.

"Go on," he ordered gently.

Her mouth opened to speak. "I...want y-you to move. Fuck me, please," she managed to utter.

"Where? And with what? I need details, slut."

Her eyes teared up as she exclaimed breathlessly, "Mess my slutty cunt up with your fat cock...!" The words felt completely unfamiliar to her mouth, but it didn't feel out of place. Possibly because her head was light, and she could feel adrenaline coursing through her veins.

Ellison, in the same delirious state, did as she asked. Slowly at first. Gradually, the speed and force of his thrusts increased—as well as the length he was putting in and out.

Ellison pursed his lips tightly. Max felt amazing around him. The chemistry their bodies had was unbelievable. She was taking him perfectly on her first try. And loving it too—if the way her jaw dropped and her breath hitched was any indication.

"Oh, oh! Ah, crap. Fuck. Fuck. Keep g-going, shit. Oomph—"

He covered her lips with his—torn between hearing her moan with that rasp accentuated like never before, or simply kissing her.

Ultimately, he decided on the latter. For unknown reason.

She kissed him back, groaning with his tongue inside her mouth. With a shift in his posture, she felt his hands travel to her ribs as he pushed himself against her.

Max gasped, feeling him go a little deeper at the angle.