Crystal's Birthday Bashes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara gorgeous eyes were taking it all in. Her cousin was a lot hotter than even she could have imagined and she promised herself before the night was done, she was going to sixty-nine with Crystal and with Jesse. A Daisy Chain might be fun, with all of them doing a lez show to arouse Uncle Larry. She wanted to fuck his gorgeous prick again and knew she would. For now, it was all about Crystal. This was her birthday party and she was the Guest of Honor.

"Daddy, fuck me now," Crystal breathed as she lifted her head from her Daddy's cock. "Put that beautiful cock inside of me and fuck me to death, make me squeal the way a little slut should. God, I want it so, SO much, Daddy darling,fuck your little girl!"

Lawrence nodded, he wanted that almost as much as she did. They got the gorgeous blonde fully on her back and Barbie returned to loving her cousin's gorgeous tits. Jesse moved close to her friend and whispered "If you think you can handle it, I'd love to straddle your sexy face and have you eat my cunt. IF you think you can handle it, that is," she teased.

Crystal knew that Jesse was only teasing her. She was pretty sure she had proved to the satisfaction of everyone in the room there was little she was not capable of handling. Her father's cock slid easily into her cunt, she wrapped her legs around him while Jesse ground her blonde-fleeced pussy against Crystal's seeking tongue. Barbie couldn't quite believe she was part of such debauchery but did everything she could to remain connected to the sexy trio. Her cousin's body was moving hard against Uncle Larry's thick cock and she was eagerly gobbling Jesse's horny cunt. Barbie knew how and why the older man had attracted sexy girls like Jesse after splitting from her aunt. He could fuck a girl for hours and come back for more in about 20 minutes. He was also smooth and considerate and she had often wondered why the hell her aunt would leave a man this magnificent in bed?

Crystal was amazed at how strong a lover her Daddy was. He was so skilled, was her mom out of her fucking mind?! As she thrust herself back against her Daddy's prick, she did her best not to ignore Jesse. She was so thankful her girlfriend and cousin had organized this family get-together, the sex and the emotions were both running at a fever pitch. What a weekend she had been having, nothing was ever going to top this! She hoped that it wouldn't just be for her birthday either, now that she had fucked Jesse and Daddy and later, Barbie, she knew that she would want to do this over and over again. You did not let someone into Paradise and then close the gates behind them when you were finished.

Jesse had so many plans for the lovely blonde teen and her gorgeous cousin, she didn't know quite where to start. Shopping trips, parties and she had sexy friends that she wanted them to meet. She had found all of Crystal's girlfriends sexy as hell and thought a girl's weekend might be great fun, although if Larry just "happened" to come home early, she doubted if any of Crystal's girlfriends would mind. She could see the way all the little sluts had looked at him, prancing around in their skimpy suits. He might be a man's man, but Jesse ran their bedroom games with an iron fist. Lawrence Secord was smart enough to let her, because she arranged kinks like this for him and wasn't jealous if he attracted some pretty young thing. Jesse liked pretty girls herself, so it all worked out for them in the end.

Her boyfriend's thick cock began spurting its cum into Crystal just as she had asked him to do. When he pulled out, his daughter licked him clean. Then it was all the girls, Barbie and Jesse dove down into Crystal's now-gooey cunt and went after all the pussy cream and cock juice they could grab. They made a little show of it, licking and kissing each other as well. Crystal almost fainted from the orgasms her girls provided her.

They all fucked until they couldn't fuck any longer and when morning -- late morning -- arrived, Jesse made breakfast for all of them. All three women wore robes that were very skimpy and they kept flashing "poor" Larry.

"That was an amazing weekend, thank you so very much," Crystal smiled at Jesse and gave her a quick hug. "It's really a thrill that Barbie's here and I'm looking forward to more good times with the both of you." She looked over at her pretty cousin who was now sitting on Lawrence's lap and feeding him breakfast. "I still can't believe you were able to get my parents to agree to all of that. How did you possible swing it?"

Jesse looked at Crystal and let out a soft laugh. "You mean, you haven't figured it out?" Crystal shook her head. "Babe, just like I'm your daddy's girlfriend, your mom and I are also lovers. In fact, I've spent almost as much time with her the past six months as I have with Larry!"

12