All Comments on 'Daddies and Daughters Ch. 01'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Red hot

Fabulous you done it again, so fucking sucking hot, and the lucky fucker is I hope going to have her two friends, and the 4 of them are going to finish up with a right royal cock and cunt wingding. More and more of this and soon please. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
Daughters

What can I say, just another great story. Looking for more to CUM. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As per your usual.

BJ you've done it again, I'm hoping the series continues with her other two friends. I still can't fathom how you can think up these great stories---------- Oh yes you are a WRITER n'est pas. As always Good luck and Ciao joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
enjoyable story please write more

Can not wait for Lana and Linsey with Shannon and her daddy playing.

Thank you

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Much better than anything you've written before.

This is different from most of your other work. I really believe You could make a great series out of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yes!

I hope she has dad's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bring it on

This is a fantastic story and I do hope there is more to come. PLEASE do not leave us hanging as some authors do.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 9 years ago
fun little incest tale

loved it actually!,,thought it had some legs and would go a few more chapters,,but oh well,, on to other loving families!!

loveable_guyloveable_guyalmost 9 years ago
Well I'll be damned

One of the better, well written stories on this site.

The lead up to, and the way it was done, the reader can picture all in their mind.

Could even picture Shannon fucking her dad, no condom, and full orgasm.

IF I would offer a suggestion, I would describe a little better detail, on what she looked like nude, and the final penetration of his cock into his daughter.

The next chapter should start with the two girls. He HAS to fuck them. After all, his daughter expects him to .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love your stories. This was a very interesting one. Please keep writeing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I think, especially the first time around, my freshly minted eighteen year old daughter telling me she's going to fuck me like a kinky slut, would kinda turn me off. :/. Not saying I wouldn't, hehehe, but it would definitely tone me down. Now, if she sprung that some time later...heh. The whole 'daddy, make love with/to me, please!' Thing would turn my crank better :). Sure, you'd hope your daughter was still a virgin, but wouldn't expect it with her looking that hot, but you (at least I) don't want to picture her being a slut who has been around the block. Repeatedly. ...I dunno, unless she's just a buddy, the last thing I want to hear from a girl the first time is 'lets fuck', lol.

Anyway, personal feelings aside, loved the story!! Was hoping for more in the way of description with the sex,mbut that's o.k. too since I don't like girl on top the first time a couple have sex. Sucks some of the joy out of it for me.

I know I sound grumpy, but I really did like the story! Lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous