Daddies and Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy?" He heard her voice calling him. "Would you please come upstairs for a minute or two?"

He went upstairs to Shannon's bedroom, but she wasn't there. When he got to his bedroom, Colin got the shock of his life.

Stretched out on his bed, looking provocative and sensual, was Shannon. Her dress was gone and now she was wearing a sexy black body stocking and those damned hot stiletto heels. He knew Shannon liked lingerie and spent part of her earnings on it -- now he knew why! She had the body for sexy, slinky undergarments. Still, what the hell was she up to?

"Daddy, I want the full prom experience," she said in an alluring tone. "For the past several hours, my heart has been beating like a drum and as much as I try to fight the urges, I want it. I want tofuck you, Daddy and I want to fuck you as often as I can," she said with urgency. "I don't care what the rules are -- Lana said if you were her father, she'd fuck you. Well, you aremy Daddy and she's right -- come to bed and fuck me, because I believe you want it just as much," Shannon argued her case.

Colin stopped himself -- for all of about two seconds. For most of this evening, he had allowed himself to think about fucking someone just like Shannon. Why not Shannon? She was an adult and sure of herself, plus they often shared the same house. Why not take of advantage of such an opportunity. There was also the fact that his body was raging with desire for her, he couldn't fight that -- he didn't want to. As these thoughts were going through his mind, his clothes were hitting the floor. Shannon looked so damned beautiful, he knew he would never be able to go back to the way things had been.

"Oh Daddy, darling Daddy," Shannon said as she reached out for him. "You're so handsome, I'm the luckiest girl ever," she sighed as her arms went around his back. Colin actually felt himself shaking and for the first time since he was Shannon's age, he was nervous. Her lips were peppering his face and neck with kisses and he began returning them. Her mouth was soft and pliant and her tongue, agile. They kissed and touched each other, her manicured nails digging into his arms as she pushed him down on the large bed.

"I'm not a virgin, Daddy," she smiled as her hands stroked his dark hair. "Be grateful for that, because you're getting full-out Shannon. I'm going to suck your beautiful cock and be a totalslut for you," she panted as her hands moved down his body. "I'm the kind of young girl men dream of Daddy, a real nasty girl who loves to fuck!"

He saw an intense look in his daughter's eyes he had often seen in his own and he didn't doubt her for a second. She proved her desire in minutes as she began to touch him, to lick him and to stimulate him as much as she was able. His cock stood straight up and if he thought Shannon wouldn't be able to handle his large cock, he was wrong. Not only did she handle it, she sucked and licked and bobbed her head up and down on it. There had been no woman who had shared Colin's bed who had sucked him this well.

"What a lovely cock you have, darling Daddy," Shannon talked sweetly. "So thick and yummy, I bet your cum is lovely. I'm going to find out Daddy, you're going to cum in my mouth, but not now. Later. Right now, I want a little tit-for-tat. Eat my fucking pussy Daddy, the body stocking has an opening there to make it accessible," she told him.

Despite every logical part of his brain telling him he shouldn't be, Colin was thrilled by the teenaged whore sharing his bed. He proved that by licking and tasting her sweetly-trimmed bush until her head was thrashing about from side to side and her fists were pounding the bed. She was making a loud, keening wail and he made sure that his daughter had an orgasm. He was determined to be the best fuck for Shannon that she would ever know.

"Oh Christ Daddy, and that was only our first time," Shannon gasped as she pushed him on his back again. "It's going to get much,much better with practice." Colin's own eyes were mirrored back at him in Shannon's lust-filled orbs. "Okay Daddy, Linsey mentioned something about playing cowgirl with you. She's gonna have to wait -- I'm going there first." The sensual, auburn-haired teen lowered her body down and her pussy engulfed Colin's cock. She tightened the muscles of her cunt and then began to fuck him. Hearing her Daddy groan was so exciting and she played with his body like it was her own special toy. The thick cudgel moved in and out of her pussy and she murmured obscene words to her father until she came again. Sensing Colin was not far behind; she removed herself from his shaft and sucked his cock until he came in her mouth. "I was right lover, your cum is delicious."

Shannon was to find that out two more times before they were done. They slept as if dead and woke up a bit tired, yet with no regrets. "Let's talk, Daddy," Shannon said as she went downstairs to make some food and coffee.

They talked and every word that passed between them was well articulated and loving. Both knew their relationship would continue in this manner. It had been just too sizzling for it not to happen again and neither was involved with anyone else.

"I'm not interested in dating other guys, at least not yet," Shannon smiled as they sat out by the pool. Her Lycra bikini showed off the flawless body he had seen naked last night. "You should take Linsey and Lana out though -- you'll have a blast. Lana's incredible in bed," Shannon told him.

"How do you ...?"

Shannon's taunting little smile answered his question immediately. Evidently, there was a lot more to his daughter than could be seen on the surface. Colin looked forward to learning about the other side of his gorgeous, sex-crazy daughter. As Shannon threw her bikini away and jumped naked into the pool, he thought he might as well start now.

12