All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 03'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Rancher46Rancher46about 4 years ago
June & Julie and other Missing Characters

Did I miss something here? What happened to the twins June and Julie? They have been a part of this story from the start. What about Reese and Sylvia? Without these characters the story tanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

I definitely think Molly and her mom need to visit Dex and the twins and have a four women on one man incestuous orgy. Adding Reese as a transfer student with Sylvia and Fatima visiting would add an extra dimension to the story telling.

BigZeke13BigZeke13about 4 years agoAuthor
Hold on to your Jockstrap

All of your requested characters are coming in due time. If I wanted to include only the old characters, I would have continued the old story "Sleepwalking Mom". Ginger will make an appearance. Mom and Dad show up for Halloween. Even Dr. Jaffrey will make a facetime appearance. The twins high school friends will likely be eliminated with new college friends and teammates added.

paladin1954paladin1954about 4 years ago

Outrageously fulfilling! I have followed the story for the past three chapters, but it looks like I am going to have to visit the prequel. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I still don’t trust or like what the twins are doing to his brother

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous