All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 09'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enough already!

Let Dex finally have a girlfriend! He's in college and at some point all guys settle down with a single girl. It's clear he wishes it was Sylvia but now she going to fuck his Mom and Dad. Nothing like a little salt on the wound. And now he's losing his connection with his Mom as well. I'm losing interest in this story. Give me some depth to these characters. They are likable enough and the salacious sex was fun but come on Dude. Give the guy a break in the romance department, why don't ya? At least let him confront Sylvia about his feelings for her.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago
Dex needs a love life

I agree with anon, give poor old Dex a steady girl friend. I thought Reece was transferring to Dex's school and would be a great love interest for Dex. Or then there was Sylvia who Dex was with before Reece came on the scene. Dex's needs a happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Maddy

Maddy always steals the show! I hope she gets airtight or at least a gangbang. I hope she stays a while. This was the nicest chapter so far in my opinion. Keep it up

feelgood2000feelgood2000almost 4 years ago
Great

Fun to read!! I love how Dex is the center of the story and that he actually needs sleep

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

Loved the tender sex scene between Julia and Dex. IMHO one of the differences between fucking and making love is that most of the sex scenes are about women fucking Dex's big appendage, not him as a persona and that is what you do when you make love. You make love to the person inside this shell we all walk around in. Big yes to Dex finally getting a girlfriend. He may not be looking, but that's usually when it happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous