Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new girl covered her giggle with her hand as she sat down. I covered my bouncing cock with my hands, although I felt no embarrassment. She was much taller than the twins and athletically built with pert average sized bullet-shaped tits. Her nipples were erect, either from the cold run across the lawn or sexual desire. I decided it was probably the former. She was pretty with thick auburn hair and big cobalt-blue eyes. She had freckles on her chest but none on her face. I don't think she even glanced at my face. Her eyes were locked on my cock bobbing up above the water.

June sat down beside me and said, "I told you I'd bring home a friend. This is Alexis. She's on the Basketball team."

The new girl said, "Hi Dex. I go by Alex to my friends." The inflection of her words implied that she wanted to be my friend and she already knew my name. "I've heard talk around campus about your Halloween party. I'm sorry I missed it." She looked down at my cock-knob sticking out past my hands. June saw where Alex was looking and she reached down and pulled my hands off and started jacking on it. Alex watched June's hand slowly jacking my cock and then looked back up at my face and said, "I've asked around if anyone knew you and could introduce me and what a surprise to find teammates June and Julie who actually live with you. I've been asking for weeks for them to introduce me but they said you were busy." Alex's eyes went back to June's hand on my cock. She looked back up and continued, "I like tall guys. Taller than me. I'm six-three, so when I heard about you, I just had to meet you."

Julie moved over to Alex and whispered in her ear. I couldn't hear any of what she said, but Alex, who was sitting across from me changed positions with Julie and moved her body against mine. She looked at June, who nodded and offered my cock to her. Alex took my cock in her hand with a very light grip and started jerking me off with a pressure so light that I almost couldn't feel it.

Julie leaned across the tub and said, "Grip it hard. It won't break." Alex looked at Julie and grinned as she took a firm grip on my cock and I groaned from the sensation. She stopped and then resumed when she decided that my groan was a good thing. It was apparent that Alex had limited experiences with sex.

June pulled her lips up to my ear and whispered, "She goes bonkers when she gets her pussy licked." I grinned as I was sure June knew that from firsthand experience. June leaned in again and whispered, "She likes her anus rimmed too." I smiled and nodded at June as she leaned back into her seat to watch Alex working on my cock.

Julie said, "Don't you think we'd all be more comfortable inside? It's cold out here, unless you're under the water." I agreed. Eating out Alex's pussy was going to be hard to do without her freezing out in the cold air. I stood up and my cock went to Alex's face level. She stopped stroking it and pushed her lips over the knob and slid on and off a few times, before she stood up beside me and measured herself against my height. She stretched up the short few inches and kissed me. I kissed her back and then we succumbed to the cold and all stepped out of the tub, grabbed out towels and ran for the house.

We dried off in the family room and then Julie grabbed my cock and pulled me toward my room. June and Alexis followed. June pushed Alex down on my bed on her back. In spite of just drying off, her pussy was glistening with her vaginal juices. I climbed up on the bed on my knees and separated her legs. She pulled up her knees and spread her outer labia and fingered her own clitoris. Her long, thin body pulsed several times as she groaned with each one.

I crawled up over Alex's body to kiss her bullet shaped tits, which had flattened on her chest. She thought I was going to fuck her right there, with no preliminaries and she pushed her pelvic mound up to help. I pushed my hard cock down between her upper thighs with the knob pushed up to but not in her sex. I laid some of my weight on her and kissed her passionately. Her fuse was lit and she went nuts with passion. She was kissing me everywhere she could reach. Her fingernails, which thankfully weren't long, raked across my back and my ass. She was humping up her hips trying anything to get my cock in her.

I pushed myself up with my arms and looked down into her glistening eyes that revealed that she was on fire. She lifted her head off the pillow to kiss me again but I pulled back slightly. She bared her teeth in a threatening fashion and I pushed myself down her body and sucked on her nipples. Her head flailed from side to side as she tried to hump up her hips to get my cock inside her again. She muttered, "Oh fuck. My nipples are so sensitive." I took a few more turns around them with my tongue before pushing myself lower. She lifted her head to watch as she understood where I was going.

When I dipped my tongue into her sopping wet pussy, she screeched and slammed her head back into the pillow. She started chanting, "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. A guy has never done this to me before." as I lashed her sex with my tongue from clitoris to anus. She groaned hard as I tongued each end. Then I curled my tongue into a point and tongue-fucked her pussy. In mid, "Oh my God," she let out a scream that would wake the dead.

I felt a hand on my cock, which had softened a little as I concentrated on Alex's pussy. Then I felt lips push on my knob. Without looking, I knew it was June. She and Julie worked together to push me on my side so they could get more of my cock. I obliged and then resumed my attack on Alex's sex. Her hands went to her tits as June pushed down my shaft. I flexed my cock hard and June giggled. Julie crawled up the bed and displaced Alex's hands with her lips. Alex reacted with, "Fuck. Yes."

Alex's body began to tremble as tension built from her toes to her face. She ran her gnarled fingers through Julie's hair and held her in place on her right nipple. Julie didn't fight it and I flicked my tongue on Alex's clitoris and then rimmed her anus again. She went spastic and began throwing her hips up at my face. I pushed my index finger into her vagina and she was very tight, even for one finger. My first thought was, 'She's a virgin and that would change things.'

I continued my attack and Alex's body shuddered in a powerful orgasm. I had to pull back when she started slamming her hips up at me. She was all over the bed. Her legs flailed and June had to abandon my cock so she wouldn't get kicked. Julie had to pull back from Alex's tits.

When Alexis started to settle down, her breathing began to return to normal. I moved up beside Alex on the opposite side from Julie. She looked at me and lifted her head to kiss me. I kissed her back and then asked the question, "Are you a virgin Alex? It's fine if you are. It just changes things a little." I smiled and continued, "I guess it would be 'virgin' territory for both of us." Alex giggled at my joke.

June had no interest in this conversation and she moved to get her lips back on my cock. Alexis looked at June and said, "Hey. That's mine. You can have it anytime you want." June giggled around my shaft and pulled back off. She slurped up the saliva that followed and spit it on my knob and rubbed it down my shaft with her hand. Alex looked at me and answered my question, "Technically, I guess I am a virgin. I lost my cherry to my dildo though." She looked at June's hand slowly stroking my cock and continued, "I guess I have to get a bigger dildo." She giggled and looked at me and said, "I've never had sex with a real cock. I'm hoping that it will be better than my dildo." Both June and Julie started laughing and nodding.

I wanted to fuck her as much as she wanted to fuck me. I found an added eroticism in her height. I rolled away and got to my feet beside the bed. June and Julie maneuvered Alexis up on her hands and knees and then moved her knees back to the edge of the bed presenting her ass to me. As inviting as her ass was, I would save that for another day.

Julie instructed Alex on how this was going to go. It would be under her total control. I would stand motionless behind her and she would take as much of me as she wanted and as fast or slow as she wanted. I would be like a real live dildo. Alex gave a tentative smile and moved her ass back until my cock touched her sloppy pussy. She stopped there and looked back. I could see the tentative look in her eyes. She wanted this but she was scared.

Alex pulled her body forward a few inches. She looked at June and gritted her teeth. I knew what she was thinking before she moved and I grabbed for her hips as she plunged backwards. She figured it was like jumping into cold water. Just jump. She looked back at me as if to say, 'why did you stop me. I just got up the nerve to go.'

Julie leaned down and said, "Just ease yourself on. If it hurts, stop and relax."

Alex followed Julie's advice and it wasn't long before she was grinning back over her shoulder at me as she took all of me. She was anxious and started a fast fucking motion until she groaned to a stop. Again, Julie told her to relax and I could feel Alex do just that. She started again and this time the groan was not in pain.

She dropped from her hands to her elbows and looked between her hanging bullet tits to see herself getting fucked. She rolled her hips forward, trying to get a better view and that changed the angle. She groaned out, "Oh fuck. Yes. Right there."

I figured it was time to get engaged and I started rocking my hips slowly at first and then as she indicated she wanted more, I picked up the pace. Fuck, she was tight. Alex suddenly blurted out, "Oh fuck, Dex. Make me cum. Please. Make me cum on a real cock."

The twins were on their knees sitting on their ankles and they both grinned at me. I smiled back at them and started knob-fucking her. She screamed and yelled, "Oh ggawwdd. Yes. Fuck yes." The twins giggled as I jackhammered my knob into her pussy. The motion drove Alex down off her elbows as her torso dropped to the bed with her ass high in the air. This changed the angle again and Alex felt the effects. Her face dragged forward and back from my momentum.

Alex was no longer contributing to the action. She was in delirium and it was a sight to see as she started building toward her orgasm. It was as if she was a balloon being blown up as her body steadily built tension. She moaned, non-stop on my thrusts forward and then replenished her air on the withdrawal.

Julie reached around and started fondling my balls. I didn't think I would cum so soon, but the combination of Alex's tight pussy and Julie's fingers was having that effect and when I went back to deep penetrating strokes, Alex let out a scream as she basically detonated. She joined the action then as her hips went spastic as she slammed herself on and off my cock. I held her hips lightly to allow her to fuck my cock any way she wanted, but I was ready to hold her if she started off laterally.

Alex screamed and screeched with every clench of her pussy on my cock as I plowed deep into her as my climax rolled over the crest and cum blasted up my shaft. That was a completely new sensation for her and she screamed and tried to pull away at first. Then she realized what was happening and yelled out, "Oh my ggawwd. You're cumming in me. Oh Jesus. I hadn't even thought about that." The twins giggled and continued to fondle my balls as I gushed cum into Alex's pussy.

Her spasming pussy milked my cock dry and then she collapsed, dragging her face and tits forward. The moment Alex came off my cock, Julie pushed her lips on. She lashed my cock clean of cum and Alex's juices with her tongue and took one trip down my still hard cock into her throat. I groaned hard from the sensation. Julie pulled off and June took her turn.

Alex was gasping for air. Her ass was slightly lifted and cum was bubbling out of her pussy onto my bedding. I sat down on the bed with my legs crossed Indian style with my hard cock pointing at the ceiling. With long pauses in between, Alex's body would shudder and more cum would drool out of her.

Julie came toward me and threw one leg across my legs and sat down in my lap with her arms around my neck. She kissed me with passion. She pulled back and kissed my nose and then each eye. She pulled her lips to my ear and very softly whispered, "You did good, big bro." I smiled as I felt her hand encircle my shaft and guide it to her sex.

As Julie slid onto my cock, Alex rolled on her side and dragged her fingers through her sex to collect some cum and then she pulled her fingers to her mouth. Julie let herself drop onto my cock as she locked her feet on my lower back and pulled herself deeper. She groaned from the penetration as Alex said, "Well, that's not as bad as I had been led to believe. It's a little bitter. Kind of earthy." She giggled and said, "I can taste myself in there too. I could get used to this."

She smacked her lips with her tongue and dipped her fingers down to her sex for some more. June giggled and Julie moaned as I lifted her up and down my shaft. June rolled Alex on to her back and mounted her in a sixty-nine and started slurping the remaining cocktail of cum and vaginal juices from Alex's pussy as she pushed her own pussy down to Alex's waiting tongue.

The room was thick with moans and groans. Julie's passion was growing as evidenced by her fingernails digging into my shoulders. I was trying to get up for another orgasm but the pain from her fingernails was pushing it back. She was humping hard on my cock. In this position, there wasn't much I could add to the action, so, I rolled us over so Julie was on her back with her legs still locked around my waist. At least her fingernails let go of me. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed above her head. Her blonde hair spilled out around her like a golden halo. She grinned up at me and said, "Fuck me Dex."

I bored my cock into her and she flinched and caught her breath. I pulled back and went again. Her big round boobs surged up and down on her chest with my momentum. Her eyes went glassy as she stared at me. I doubted that she actually saw me. Her legs dropped off my back and I lifted my hips and thighs so she could pull her legs together to change the sensation. I spread my legs to the outside of hers and continued to plow deep in her pussy. Her vacant eyes went clear and she gave me a lusty smile as she joined the action. She began launching her hips up as I pushed down.

The sounds of passionate sex rose around me from June and Alex. I could tell they were both rising to an orgasm. I pushed myself to a plank position above Julie's torso and came up on my toes. My only contact with Julie was my cock jackhammering in her sex and she screeched as I slammed my cock into her. As firm as her big tits are, they were furiously flopping up and down on her chest. She looked up at me and smiled as she muttered, "Ready or not, here I come." I picked up my pace and changed my attack to several knob-fucks then back to deep strokes. I watched in fascination at Julie's face and body as her orgasm built higher and higher and then rolled over the top. It wasn't a crushing orgasm like she so often had, but it was huge.

The look on her beautiful face as she eased into it was pure bliss. It was nothing like the look of teeth gritting pain when she was crushed by her orgasm. She just continued to look into my eyes as tears popped into hers. The tears remained in the confines of her eyelids and didn't break free and stream down her face.

I had forgotten about my own climax. I lowered my hips back down to Julie's as she reached both hands up and gently caressed my face. Her eyes flicked back and forth to my eyes and she mouthed the words, 'I love you Dex.' I smiled and mouthed, 'I love you too' back at her. I bent my head low and kissed her and she pulled my head down, which pulled my torso down to her. She kissed me passionately.

A deep groan came from Alex and then from June as they began humping their hips on the other's face. I pulled my stiff cock from Julie and rolled over to Julie's side so I could watch June and Alex experiencing their orgasms. They were both moaning and trying unsuccessfully to keep their tongues engaged in the other's pussy.

Julie didn't even try to watch. She was still enjoying her euphoria. I couldn't resist her boobs and I ran a palm lightly over her hard nipples. She apparently didn't want anything to disturb her contentment as she put a hand over mine and held it there, unmoving.

When June and Alex recovered from their orgasms, June rolled off Alexis and looked to see how we were doing. Julie laid unmoving beside me and then June saw my cock bouncing on Julie's hip. June smiled at me and then locked her eyes on my cock. I had been so close to cumming before and I wanted to get off now.

June came up on her hands and knees and scrambled across the bed and grabbed my cock and plunged it into her mouth. Alex watched June and then she rolled up on her hands and knees and maneuvered her face in close to June's. She kissed June on her cheek as she started her blow job.

June reluctantly acknowledged Alex's presence and pulled her lips off my knob and offered my cock to Alex. She grinned at June and then at me, as she tentatively pushed her lips to my glans. Then she pushed forward to take my fat knob into her mouth. She bobbed her mouth on and off, twisting her head around. Her hand flailed up and down my shaft. I wondered if Alex had more experience with blow jobs than she had with intercourse, but I didn't wonder for long, as Alexis' eyes bored into mine as she slowly swallowed my cock. I felt my knob push into her throat and she smiled around my shaft as I let out a long groan. She knew what she was doing.

I realized that Alexis' inexperience with fucking had been self-imposed. It wasn't that she couldn't find a cock to put in her pussy; it was that she avoided it and there were ample reasons for that. She apparently gave blow jobs in lieu of fucking. Her reasons for that were her own: pregnancy, STD's, whatever. For whatever reason, she came here today, hell bent on getting fucked.

With Alex's skills I knew I wouldn't last long and so did she. She pulled back from her deep throat to breathe and then she went to work on the 'spot' with occasional trips back down my shaft. June sat back and watched with a look of awe on her face. Julie was still in a coma and was missing Alex's blow job exhibition.

I closed my eyes to savor the glorious sensation rising in my groin. When I let out a groan, Alex head began furiously bobbing on my cock. Cum boiled out of my balls and rocketed up my shaft into her mouth as she retreated to lock her lips at my ridgeline. She may have known exactly when I was going to cum, but she had no idea what she was about to receive. Her eyes went wide as I poured cum into her with that first shot. She was in the middle of swallowing when the second shot exploded into her mouth. June knew Alex was about to be forced off my knob and she pushed her face in beside Alex's.

Alex couldn't handle it and she pulled off as the second shot was in mid-stream and cum splattered across her face onto June's face. June flinched from the splatter and when that stopped as I reloaded, June pushed her lips on and took the next two shots. She could have swallowed fast enough to handle the rest of my load but Alex was ready and wanting more, so June pulled off as shot number four ended and Alex pushed her lips back on again. The diminished quantity of cum was handled easily and Alex finished me off with a tongue to the 'eye'. She pulled off my spent cock and grinned at me and then June. She had cum splattered across the bridge of her nose and across her cheek into her hair. She wiped her fingers along the cum-trail and stuffed them in her mouth and giggled.