All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 20'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

Face to Face? Would that mean Reece is pregnant and isn't sure how Dex would react so she's taking the job to be safe in case he rejects her and the baby?

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
thank you

for keeping the cops out of it. I think Mandy is a better choice than reece

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Thanks for hinting at some upcoming plot twists. As well as you do on sex scene narrative, I've commented repeatedly that you need to move the plot along rather than rinse and repeat incest sex. I'm at the point now where I really skim over the sister/mom stuff because you've used it a couple times per part x 20. Don't get me wrong, I'll always read the next part (I have too much of my life vested by now - LOL), but would love to see the story get "real" and Dex find true Loveland all the complexities that come with untangling his "commitments".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

I would love for a new character, possibly a non-related college age male character to call Dex out on him fucking his sisters & mother, possibly a nerdy guy working at a place where Dex and his family fuck or have fucked before and called the parents mom and dad, rather than Maddy and Jerod(?).

If the guy has a younger college age sister and/or mother he wants to fuck but hasn't found the courage to do so, he might try to get help from Dex by using his knowledge of Dex and his family to coerce Dex into helping him.

This could develop into a friendship when Dex considers how the guy really has no friends and is socially awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Architecture and Ball and Chains

Always enjoy another chapter. Trying to avoid sounding like grammar police but the twins bedroom was originally down stars and the parents upstairs. Double checking Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 1 confirmed this. However it would make sense that mom n dad switched as the twins room was the master bedroom. I just do not remember it being mentioned.

I concur with previous commenter on the tediousness of Dex's escapades with twins or mom. But it is called Dex and the Twins at College for a reason. An abridged version of their often and daily hookups might be in order, unless something new and significant develops.

It was a relief to see Dex dodge the bullet with Reese only to cringe at the understanding that it was just another nail in his coffin with Mandy. Why do people want the guy to get tied dow, do they want the story to end that badly. Where do you go when the campus stud suddenly is a one woman guy.

justimdjustimdover 3 years ago

Obviously this is your story.. but God I hope he doesn't end up with Mandy... it doesn't feel like you got us there.. I feel now connection to that character through him

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Glad to Reece out. I liked her, but Dex obviously does better with older women, though Mandy is not that much older. He does have a stronger connection with her and you can feel by the way she acts and in his thoughts. I think they are better suited for each other rather than Reece.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Yes, I’m happy that Sylvia and Reece is out of the picture, neither could commit to being with Dex, so they just wanted a “fuck buddy”, nothing wrong with that, but Dex got plenty of those to choose from, more than he likes I think.

Seems that very few of the women actually sees Dex more than a walking dildo anyway, other his closest family members and Mandy, I think she might be a great girlfriend for Dex, he does seem to connect with her on multiple levels

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Ha. Served him right with Reece. Once again he vacillates between wanting a serious relationship and not. So, who cares how he feels and that his nonplan plans are ruined. :)

Darkness86Darkness86over 1 year ago

I never really thought Sylvia or Reece was serious about Dex so I'm happy they left don't know why Dex is so sad about it after everything that happened he should of relized it wouldn't work out. Still don't know why he pretends to be asleep for someone who is supposed to be smart he really is an FUCKING IDIOT

ChimeraMirageChimeraMirage4 months ago

While I see that others seem eager to see the realities of relationships intrude, I am perfectly comfortable with this fantasy story remaining fantastic. For me, Dex should always stay supernaturally hard whenever he's needed, never pass up an opportunity to lay pipe, stop masturbating entirely, never get tied down or emotionally invested, and for goodness sake's, he LIVES with his sisters; shouldn't he be spending less time sneaking around to get blowjobs from his roommates and more time banging his cousins and aunt while they're visiting? Dex is a terrible holiday host.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous