All Comments on 'Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 06-10'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Bob150BobBob150Bobalmost 5 years ago
Gawd this is good!!

I love ❤️ this.

I’ll go back & read some of the other chapters.

Thanks

Bob150bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More sex detail

Great stories but I’d like more graphic detail of their sex!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Just like Loosening up

The first few chapters are full of sex in graphic detail and then deteriorate. In Loosening Up we got an education on flight training as well as suburban development and utility preparedness for hurricanes. Here it looks like we will get an education on child psychology and medicine. The sex became secondary to the education. That is precisely why I quit reading Loosening up after the first 10 chapters. This hasn't deteriorated that much so far. After all isn't the sex the reason we read LitEROTICA? The sex is still hot so I rated it 4*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful depraved , pure hedonistic Sucking and fucking with mother and daughter too.

Absolutely fucking fabulous, oh to to be part of a group like this, all the lush cunts gaging for it morning noon and night. I absolutely adore cunt eating it fucking it and getting drunk on cunt nectar. My live in fuck buddies and I will act out a lot of this, fucking and sucking till we drop. More and more of this please and soon.

Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed most

I enjoyed most of this chapter. I liked more of the MFFF potion and less of the mixing in other Men. Parts with his son was funny. Not crazy about her potentially doing it with his don and his wife. All round its a good story.

derGaertnerderGaertnerover 2 years ago

Cooked steaks ??? Really?

I confess I'm European therefore I know shit about american steaks but cooked steaks are gross in my opinion.

I like the series a lot. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...