Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann and Megan wore their monokinis and lay out in the sun soaking in SPF 50 lotion. I thought that each of them had developed a slight tan from the prior day's efforts. When I mentioned that they smiled in joy and stuck their tits further towards my face.

Ryan and Phil were watching Todd. Jasmine and I were on the patio with the girls, and she was topless. As expected Ann showed no signed of being a voyeur or of embarrassment.

At one point Phil came to the door and suggested Ann and Megan come inside to help with Todd and check something out that he'd discovered. The way he talked I thought they'd found another 'trick' Todd could do. The two women got up and headed inside, their breasts shimmying as they walked by. I liked my daughters-in-law. While they weren't in Jasmine's class, I had decided they were solid foxes.

I wondered what was going on inside after about ten or fifteen minutes and no sign of any family member. I got up to head inside. I wanted a coffee refill in any case and Jasmine also wanted a refill.

As I opened the door and went to the kitchen I heard telltale moans from the media room. The moans belonged to Jasmine.

I cursed to myself. Someone had discovered our hoard of Jasmine's videos and they were playing one. I tried to think of what I could say to defuse the situation that was about to explode. I felt like there was a train wreck about to happen.

I peeked into the media room. There was no sign of Todd, but Ann, Ryan, Phil, and Megan had their eyes glued to the large television screen. I crept away, got our coffee, and went back to where Jasmine was sitting reading things on her phone.

I told her, "Baby, we're about to have a BIG problem. The four adults are in the media room watching one of your porn videos. I don't know how they found it, but they did."

Jasmine sat up, "Oh, shit. I'm so sorry. I thought we'd tucked those away before they all arrived."

"We did, but ... the secret is about to get out of the bag."

About then Phil and Ryan came outside followed by their wives. My sons came and stood in front of Jasmine and me. Phil, the oldest, had apparently been elected as the spokesperson.

Phil said, "We found a porn video in the DVD player. I was going to play something for Todd before his morning nap. We watched enough to know that ... well ... Jasmine, you did some pornographic filming. We assume since the DVD was in the player that you both know of this."

I nodded.

Jasmine said in an even tone, "I still do some from time to time. I like it."

Ryan gasped, "You have sex in front of a camera?"

Jasmine had obviously decided to brazen it out. "Usually there are three cameras doing the filming. The editors pick out the best shots to piece together a film or two from each session."

I decided to join her, "I've appeared in a couple of videos with her." I didn't want Jasmine to have to weather this storm all by herself.

Ryan rolled his eyes, "Daaaaaad! What! The! Fuck!"

I countered, "I liked it and I liked my co-stars, too."

Phil said, "Co-stars? As in plural? You mean there were more than Jasmine?"

I nodded. "Shelly joined us on one video. She's sweet. Her husband had done Jasmine a few times the week before, so she thought turn-around was fair play. We'd already been making love, in any case."

Both men sputtered.

Ann came forward, "Did you think you'd hide it from us?"

I shook my head and tried to act casual, "I figured it would come out eventually. By the way, the more complete story of how I met Jasmine is that I recognized her in the supermarket line. I said a few things that intrigued her, and here we are."

Ann asked, "So, you'd already been watching her pornographic videos?"

"Yes," I said. "Online. She has quite a presence. She's one of the top-rated young stars." After a pause I said, "Are you all morally incensed at us?"

Ann laughed derisively, "What do you expect? You're a medical professional, retired, and living a sedate life. Suddenly, you show up with a PORN STAR as a live-in girlfriend." Her brow furrowed, "Next, we'll learn that you also sleep with Chloe and her mother Beth."

I smirked inside but kept a straight face. I just said, "I do. We love each other."

Ann rolled her eyes.

Megan moved beside her husband. "How did you think we'd react? How do you think we should react?"

I thought that was a good question. They were reacting as expected, but what might I have hoped for?

Jasmine beat me to a response. "I can try to answer your second question. We'd hope you wouldn't weigh too heavily on any moral outrage, and certainly not enough to fracture any relationship with your father or father-in-law. If anything, I'd hope the discovery would draw you closer together, because you can see him as human with needs that include sexual ones. We'd hope you would express empathy and see that the two of us are in love with each other. We fill voids in each other's lives."

Phil blurted out in an accusing tone, "How do we know you're not a gold digger?"

Jasmine choked up and ran into the house almost in tears. The rest of us were frozen in position. Even with the revelation about her porn career, Phil's accusation was over the top. She came running back out of the house a minute later and thrust a somewhat tattered notebook into Phil's hands.

Jasmine said though tears and with some anger in her voice, "As best I could I've kept track of every thing that Doc has spent on me -- every ... fucking ... penny. I don't make much money now, but I will once my schooling is complete. The balance will be bigger then, AND I intend to pay him back every cent." She burst into tears and cried, "I love him. I'm not sponging off of him. He wouldn't even take the money I made in California making videos. He made me use it for my education." She bawled.

I went and pulled Jasmine into my arms and kissed the top of her head as I cosseted her against me, her nude breasts rubbing against me. I gave Phil a disapproving stare.

Phil apologized, "I'm sorry, but this situation is almost beyond me. We discover my father has a girlfriend, and after arriving we discover that she's thirty YEARS his junior and build like a brick shithouse, if you'll pardon the expression. She's a dish -- a babe, and subtly we learn she has no resources of her own and not even a complete education, yet here she is living with our dad and enjoying his lifestyle. Moreover, she's a sexpot and apparently the people around the two of you are that way, too -- Chloe, for example. I was reacting in a protective way. I'm sorry. We don't want to see our father hurt, especially emotionally."

Jasmine sniffed as she'd watched Phil. She left my arms and went and hugged him, pulling him in tight against her. He'd only been wearing a bathing suit, so her bare breasts smushed against his bare chest during her hug. She was still emotional. "I forgive you. I'd think the same thing if I saw me with him with me the way you do. I want you to know that I do love him. It's crazy. What I feel gets stronger every day, too. It's not a fad or a temporary infatuation. I want what your father and I have to last forever. I try to tell him how I fell -- the love -- every hour of the day."

She kissed Phil's cheek, "And don't you dare stop being protective of your father. He needs you in his love, even more than you've been. He wants to be a good grandfather to all your kids, and continue to love you. I guess I have to get used to the idea of being some kind of grandmother." She recovered a little and gave a little humorous snort through the remnants of her tears. We hadn't thought of that angle to things -- Jasmine sure didn't look like a grandmother!

Megan asked, "What will happen when your neighbors figure out who Jasmine is and what she's done? Hell, what you've apparently done?"

I said, "I thought about that. They need me as a friend more than I need them. I might get booted from the Yacht Club for moral turpitude, but then they'd lose the fifty grand a year I pay them in dues, meals -- which I haven't been using, and dockage. Hell, I could tie the boat up against my own seawall and save forty grand a year. They need that money as a club to survive.

"The neighbors have always been distant, so I doubt I'd see any difference in behavior. They already don't look at me when they drive by. Maybe after discovery they would, if only to see the old guy with the porn star girlfriend." I kind of chuckled.

Jasmine said, "The porn star who's going to graduate from college with a nursing degree. I want to help others, more than I already have been."

Ann said, "Have been?"

Jasmine snickered, "Well, I help horny guys take the edge off by masturbating to a video of me fucking some other man or men, or maybe getting it on with another woman."

Ann rolled her eyes and said; "I think we should all think about this for an hour or two before anything else is said. I'm hot and I'd like a swim. The weather is perfect here. I love this place. Let's all do something, think, cool down, and talk later after all this sinks in."

The others agreed, and so a temporary moratorium on conversation and judgments relating to the discovery occurred.

* * * * *

Jasmine and I had stretched out on one of the large chaises in the shade of several palms near the pool. I'd been reading but my eyes got heavy and I dozed off with the book in my lap.

I heard someone approach and pull up another chair next to Jasmine. She shifted to devote her focus to that person.

I heard Ann say, "I want to apologize, too. It's not like me to make moral judgments of other people. Besides I think what you have done or do is kind of cool. I wish I could do something like that, but as you've noticed I'm kind of chunky and my breasts are not anywhere as pretty as yours are."

Jasmine said, "You don't need to apologize. I knew going into adult videos that a large segment of the population would disapprove. What's funny is that so many that disapprove also buy and watch them. As for you doing something like this, no problem. You'd be cast as a hot wife or a MILF. There's always a need in those areas."

Ann asked, "Hot wife? MILF?"

Jasmine said, "Let me educate you. A 'hot wife' is a wife who fucks around with men other than her husband, often with his blessing. Those might be cuckold videos. They're very popular. I've acted in a few. A MILF stands for a 'mother I'd like to fuck'. Those are also best selling videos. Your shape has little to do with your popularity as a porn star. You don't need mammoth boobs or an hourglass figure. An hour on the Internet and I could prove that to you."

"Really?" Ann said. She paused and added, "I only saw about ten minutes of one of your videos. I'd like to see more, maybe a sampler if you will."

"What will Ryan say?" Jasmine asked cautiously.

"Maybe he'll join us, if you wouldn't mind. We have watched porn, but never been ... well, this close to it." I thought Ann actually sounded eager. I cranked one eye open to look at her and decided she was eager.

Jasmine got up and the two women went inside. I dozed another few minutes and then started to read again. That lasted about two minutes and I fell asleep again.

I got a kiss that awakened me sometime later. I figured that maybe an hour had gone by. Jasmine was smiling at me; the smile was devilish and loaded with mischief.

"What's up?" I asked after responding to the kiss.

Jasmine asked in a low tone, "Can I fuck your son and his wife?"

If I wasn't awake before, the shot of adrenalin I got from her question sure made me awake then. "WHAT?" I blurted out.