Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry finally said, "Cut! All cameras off." Jasmine and I stopped. We all applauded our new porn star Ann Sweet. Ryan came and kissed his hot wife, adding his support and encouragement to everyone else's.

Jerry saved and backed up the afternoon's work as before, and then on his laptop computer jumped into the middle of one of the afternoon video clips where Ann had been riding Jerry in a reverse cowgirl position. She was spectacular, and as good as Jasmine had been in some of her films.

Jasmine teased her, "Oh, shit. Now, I've got my boyfriend's daughter-in-law competing with me as the lead porn queen on the Internet." Everyone did agree that Ann was hot, sexy, and appropriately lewd, crude, and obscene in a way that would inspire millions of male orgasms around the world. I remained hard, and called that to her attention as one additional indication of how hot she was.

Jerry took us all to dinner at a nice upscale restaurant in Cambridge. It was nine o'clock by the time we got back to the hotel. We all looked at him wondering whether he wanted to film anything else, and he just waved us off. He said, "Come on up to the suite. We can just sit around and drink - or fuck - or whatever inspires us." We did all of the above.

Jerry and Ann stripped each other again, and he had his cock back in her pussy in record time. As they started to fuck again, Jasmine started to blow Ryan and me, ultimately having the two of us spit-roast her in a tag-team match for a while. Jerry and Ann split up so that he could fuck Jasmine with Ryan still assisting.

I got Ann riding me. I asked, "Aren't you sore?"

She shook her head, "Nope. Jerry kept using sexual lubricant. Even with his size, it made things very easy for us. We stayed slippery all afternoon. That's great stuff. I have to buy some when we get home. I want Phil and Ryan to fuck my brains out while Megan films us."

"You have the taste of this new profession in your blood now?"

"I think I always did. After the initial shyness about masturbating in front of all of you, I got into it in a big way. I swear I've had damn near a dozen orgasms today ... and if you keep doing that you'll give me another one."

I was pleased to give her two more before I filled her pussy with my own load of cum, and we watched the others finish up in a similar fashion.

* * * * *

The next day turned out to be an all-day orgy with the five of us sucking, licking, swallowing, fingering, and fucking right through until we stopped at ten o'clock at night. We'd filled Jerry's laptop and memory devices with hours and hours of great fucking. Every available cock pummeled every hole that Jasmine and Ann had.

Ann learned she liked anal sex. She also liked being DPed, and to her amazement being made air tight, although we had to explain that terminology to her. We kept her lubed up so she didn't experience too much discomfort from the dramatic increase in sexual activity in her life, especially in places that didn't normally happen.

We took turns filming each other. Even Ann held a camera for a while as the three of us men worked Jasmine over. Of course, she was dazzling in how she responded to each of us, particularly when we had her interacting with the three of us at once.

By the time we stopped, even with a pizza dinner break, we'd all cum so many times, I wondered how long it would be before my juices recovered so I could do it again. I humorously told the others I thought it might take a year or two. I hopefully prayed I'd be ready to go the next day.

We bid Jerry goodbye at breakfast the next morning. He handed Ann and Jasmine envelopes with checks in them. Ann got twenty-five hundred, and Jasmine two thousand. By agreement, Ryan and I didn't get checks. Ann wanted to frame hers as the first money she made in her new career, almost like a diner posting the first dollar bill the owner got years earlier on the wall near the cash register.

The four of us went to Logan Airport together in Ryan and Ann's car. We caught our flight as the two of them took off the drive back to Syracuse.

Jasmine wanted to endorse her check over to me to help pay her way in our romantic partnership, but I insisted that she keep the money for school expenses and the autumn semester's tuition. She'd already paid for the spring semester.

The following weekend, we hosted our own orgy with Jake, Alan, Chloe, and Beth joining us. The weather was too cool to do much outside, so we spent the weekend in our master bedroom. We even moved the king-size bed from one of my guest rooms into our bedroom so we could all be together.

The six of us being together worked really well, especially how it kept us all amazingly aroused until we had to break up the party on Monday morning when some of the medical staff needed to go to work.

Over the weekend, Jason and Robin broke away from visiting family for an afternoon and evening of recreational sex. I liked both of them, and adding them to our revelry made celebrating the New Year especially fun.

Classes at the university started the first full week in January, and Jasmine put her head down and ran into the melee like she was meant to deal with the academics. She'd gotten nearly straight A's the prior semester (one B in an optional course), and she nicely arranged her schedule for the spring semester.

Several of the science courses were required for her nursing degree, but they also had students from other majors taking them. That was how Jasmine got into the chemistry study group and met Haley Beck and Barry Cleats. We hosted the study group, ten students, at our home on a Sunday afternoon the third week in January. Jasmine had already clued me in that she especially liked Barry and Haley.

Barry was a sophomore electrical engineering student, and had slight geek-like tendencies in how he dressed and how he acted. He was comfortable around members of the opposite sex so long as the discussion was around college coursework or gossip about what was happening on campus. He was easily described as tall, dark, and handsome. I figured he was about twenty years old. He also belonged to the Phi Theta Rho fraternity on campus, which I was informed by Jasmine was the fraternity with the 'coolest' guys in it.

Haley was also a sophomore, age twenty by her own words, and majoring in architecture. She was a dark skinned, dark-haired beauty, but seemed to lack confidence except about her academic prowess. Unlike Barry, she was a straight A student, a point that gave her a special bonding with Jasmine.

Jasmine asked the two of them to stay for dinner, and I barbecued some steaks and chicken cutlets as we supplemented with a trip to the grocery store. Despite our guests being underage, I served some wine with dinner. They were respectful of the beverage and neither overdid it. Barry was especially careful since he'd be the one driving back to campus. His treatment of the beverage made me respect the young man that much more.

We had a lively conversation over dinner. I felt privileged at my age to be included with three younger adults in the conversation. Haley vocalized her surprise that Jasmine was committed to a much older man. I told her I felt the same way, and that I worshipped the ground she walked on.

Jasmine said in a loud aside to Haley, "He fucks like a bunny, and gives me no end of orgasms. I also have freedom to see other guys if I think they can measure up. We have a couple we know, but they're no competition to Doc."

I felt my chest swell with pride.

Barry looked at me like I was some kind of Martian who'd just landed on earth. Haley also gave me an appraising look, but didn't go further with Jasmine's laudatory comments.

We settled into our routine during the week. Jasmine had her classes, and I had my days at the clinic and frequently filled in at the partnership I'd affiliated with. We tended to spend Friday evening, all-day Saturday, and Sunday mornings with our sexually oriented friends. Sunday afternoon at four o'clock, Jasmine hosted the chemistry study group in our living room.

After the third meeting of the study group, Barry and Haley stayed for dinner again. This time I prepared Pad Thai with chicken. For each of them it was the first time they'd tried Thai food.

After the meal, Barry helped me carry dishes out to the kitchen while Jasmine and Haley talked at the table. As soon as we were out of earshot, he asked, "Doc, please help me. Jasmine said you're a sexual wonder and give out orgasms to her all the time. Please share with me what you do. I'm sure I'm a lousy lover, and I want to change."

I chuckled and asked about his current sexual performance as well as some of the things that touch on those skills like nutrition and exercise.

Barry said, "I eat too much pizza, but I do try to eat rabbit food - salads usually with some kind of protein with it like chicken or meat. I don't really exercise except to walk around campus to classes. As for my sexual performance, I have Mary Palm and her five sisters to keep me company a lot. I hope to score with Haley someday soon, but I don't want to rush her and lose her. I've only had a couple of girlfriends that I had sex with. I'm not too experienced, but I'd like to be."

I made a couple of predictable suggestions to Barry involving some vitamins, some over-the-counter hormones, and exercise. I put more emphasis on building his self-confidence than anything. I also wrote out a list of topics for him to explore on the Internet to augment his meager knowledge of the female body: female orgasms, clitoris, G-spot, erogenous zones, and so on.

Lastly, I said, "The most important part of making love to someone you really like is to talk to them and get them to talk to you. They'll have some of the same questions you do. You want to pleasure them, so get them to tell you how. What areas of their body do they especially want touched, and how? Don't assume. Ask. Going the other way, tell them and give them feedback. Ask for their feedback when you try something new."

Barry said, "How do I ask? It's about sex and that's embarrassing?"

I smiled, "It's about making love. Phrase your questions something like, 'Do you like this or this or both? Would you prefer that I do this, that, or the other thing?' And if you're providing the feedback, you could say something like, 'Oh, what you just did was wonderful. I like it when you ... fill in the blank. Would you mind trying that or this? Could we do such and such to each other?' You get the idea."

I told him, "Armed with a greatly improved knowledge of what to do to and for your sex partner will give you greater confidence in your ability to perform. I've always made pleasuring my partner the priority and I recommend it to you as well. It comes back to you ten fold. You'll be knocking home runs on every date soon. Do your research. Ask questions if you want the next time you're here. I'm more than happy to mentor you in this area. I should warn you I like Haley, too."

Barry thanked me and by then we'd filled the dishwasher and put away the leftovers. Jasmine and Haley had moved to the living room and were deep in discussion. I heard the terms 'non-exclusive' and 'non-possessive' from Jasmine so I figured they were talking about our relationship in some way.

Jasmine motioned for Barry to sit beside her, and aimed me to sit beside Haley on the other love seat. Jasmine announced mostly to Barry, "We've been talking about different kinds of relationships and I told her about the one Doc and I have. We are free to see other people, we don't get jealous, we know we can love multiple people - and I mean in a physical as well as romantic way, and thus we are non-exclusive and non-possessive. He doesn't 'own' and 'control' me, nor I him.

I will illustrate for Haley's benefit, but Barry you pay attention, too. Jasmine turned her body to Barry, took one of his hands and put it on one of her breasts, and then entered into a lip lock with him that had every element of a serious and passionate kiss attached to it. I could even see her tongue probing into his mouth. They were in the kiss for over two minutes. Despite the thin top that Jasmine wore, I felt certain that he also got a charge from feeling her full breast.

As the couple broke apart they were both panting. Serious kisses with Jasmine take energy and they take your breath away.

Jasmine asked Haley, "What are you feeling?"

Haley blushed immediately, "Oh! Gee! Honestly, I guess ... I feel fascination, and watching all of that made me really horny."

Jasmine caught my eye. She said, "Doc, why don't you kiss Haley the same way so Barry gets to see her in action."

I quickly said, "She may not want me to kiss her that way."

Before anybody else could respond, Haley quietly said, "She does! Kiss me."

We turned towards each other and I started a traditional, nothing special kiss with Haley. Her lips were soft and pliant, and I felt I could get lost in them for days but I didn't want to press the issue.

Haley cranked up the intensity of the kiss to what Jasmine and Barry had done. Her tongue came and probed my mouth and I returned the favor. One of her hands found one of mine and brought it to her breast. I could feel her erect nipple through the thin material of her blouse and bra. She was turned on.

I think we went for five minutes. I wished it had been longer. Our first kiss became a couple of dozen as we really got into things. One of Haley's hands also started stroking my thigh, right up to where I had a partial erection. I popped into full performance readiness at that point, but she went no further.

Eventually we stopped and Jasmine asked Barry to describe what he saw. He said, "I've got to preface this by telling you my feelings for Haley before any of this happened." He sighed and plowed forward. Haley was paying rapt attention.

Barry admitted, "I've had a crush on Haley since the first time I met her - a really serious one. I've been fantasizing dates with her and having her in my life as a serious girlfriend. I'm sorry I never told you this Haley, and if you want me to crawl into a hole for feeling this way, I guess I'll cope with my unrequired love and try to forget you.

"So, to Jasmine's question, I had a tidal wave of emotions. At first, I thought how audacious Jasmine was to set up this situation, where I had to watch the girl of my dreams make out with some other guy. To top it off, that guy is Doc and he's so mature and polished, and he obviously knows his way around women to have captured Jasmine's heart and her hot body. I got worried. Before we even left the starting gate, I was about to lose her to another man. Doc had even told me he liked Haley, so I figured I was cooked.

"Haley even looked interested in Doc, and obviously welcomed his advances. I got jealous, but then I realized that if I expressed that emotion all I'd do is piss all of you off, and I'd really lose Haley for being such a prig.

"After a few seconds, when Doc started to toy with her breast, I got to hoping that Haley was enjoying what he was doing to her. I could tell she liked the kisses, but the feeling-up part was new. I wished I was the one doing the feeling part, but ... well, maybe someday.

"About then I realized I had an embarrassing lump in my pants. I was so aroused watching the two of them, and everybody had their clothes on. Jasmine was stroking my back, and that might have influenced my reaction some, but it was hot watching that action. So, overall, after my first shock at seeing her engaged with Doc, I thought it was a positive experience."

Jasmine gave a confirming nod. "Good. When you got rid of the jealousy and started to hope she was having a good experience from what was going on, that was called 'compersion'. It's kind of the opposite of jealousy. Keep it up."

Haley stood and walked the six steps to where Barry sat. She coaxed him to stand with her, looked up at him, and then pulled his head down into a long passionate kiss. Jasmine and I watched and smiled at the couple.

As the kiss ended, Haley said to him, "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend, but we are going to do things with other people like this again and again, and probably even more." She gestured at Jasmine and me.

Chapter 13

Monday night after work at the partnership and Jasmine's classes we went out to dinner at Joey-D's. I asked Jasmine, "I forgot to ask last night, but how much did you tell Haley about us?" I intentionally left the question a little vague and open-ended.

Jasmine chuckled, "Enough to intrigue her into coming back I hope. I told her that we were both libertines when it came to sex, and that while we loved each other we also had close friends who shared similar viewpoints. I think she understood that we were kind of swingers and had sex together. She was intrigued.

"I also told her what a great lover you were and how, if she had a chance, she should sample your brand of loving. I told her she had a green light to seduce you. I think that's why she so willingly had you feeling her breasts as you two kissed last night. I further think that she definitely wants to have sex with you, but her pending relationship with Barry kind of put that on hold for a bit. I bet you next Sunday after our study group that she stays and even comes on to you."

I asked, "What about Barry?"

"Oh, she likes him, and I suspect that by now they've already made love a couple of times. When we talked about our life principles of not tying somebody down with ownership rules, she listened very intently. I think she realized how she resonated with what we think.

I smiled, "We haven't talked too explicitly about that ourselves. I treat you as an equal, try to not be possessive, avoid jealousy, humor our mutual non-exclusivity with our sexy friends, and accept our fluid relationships. I hope that's what you want."

Jasmine responded with a broad grin, "I'm still here." She reached across the table and held my hand, "You don't see me complaining or protesting do you? I agree right down the line. I love you and I love the way we've fit together in this relationship. We're very harmonious together. I think you're the best thing that every happened to me."

I told her, "If I'm ever doing something you don't like, please call it to my attention."

Jasmine frowned, "There is one thing right now."

I looked worried.

"We aren't naked and you aren't fucking me. How about you pay the bill, and let's get the hell out of here and go screw the rest of the evening. I'm caught up with my homework and reading, so I won't even feel guilty about missing some school work." We did just what Jasmine wanted.

The rest of the week flew by at Mach nine. I almost worked forty hours between the clinic and the partnership. I realized at the end of the week that I had my mojo back. I felt good about helping people through the medicine arts - even enthusiastic. I knew my feeling good was all because of Jasmine.

We repeated the previous weekend starting on Friday. Beth, Chloe, Jake, and Alan arrived, followed by our friends from up Tampa way, Jason and Robin. We did burgers on the grill, a large salad, baked potatoes, and ice cream for dessert.

After the dinner was cleaned up we started our merry rotation through each other as sex partners. Jasmine had a sexy game she'd had recommended to her on the Internet that we played. As we played we advanced play pieces on a virtual game board, but had to do sexy things. I figured out that it was a wedding of strip poker, Monopoly, and Truth or Dare, with dice.

As we sat in the living room and played, we each slowly lost our clothing, and we had to do salacious things with the others in the game. The game had been told there were eight of us playing and made the appropriate adjustments to keep things moving at a good pace.