Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch we returned to the boat and motored closer to Tampa before turning around and making a speedier run home to Sarasota again by way of the Gulf rather than the inland waterway that had so many speed restrictions.

On the return run, I had my daughter-in-law Ann in my lap, impaled on my substantial erection as she told me lascivious things about her burgeoning career in pornography. She had dozens of things she wanted to do and had even talked to Jerry about becoming one of his occasional 'models'. He'd accepted her into his harem of actresses.

I commented on Megan's desire to do a film.

Ann said, "Oh, I know. She's been all over me ... in more ways that you know ... to get her an audition. She's going to fly out to L.A. with me next month to meet Jerry, get fucked in her audition videos, and then watch me. I even have a gangbang scheduled with eight men. I'm so excited. If Jerry likes Megan, he might even use her as a second girl in the gangbang. This will be so much fun."

Just talking about sex stimulated Ann and me, but we were actually doing the dirty as we cruised along at about eighteen knots heading south. The boat was big enough that the choppy water didn't even faze the boat or occupants.

From the piloting cockpit Ann and I watched Ryan and Chloe fuck up a storm on top of the bulkhead right in front of us and slightly below. They were really sexy and they drove both of us over the edge.

Once we got back to the house about six o'clock, there was a flurry of activity to fill in more of the boxes on the chart that Jasmine had created that morning. There were still many empty boxes, but the chart provoked about half the group to form a couple and go off to one of the bedrooms for a further afternoon sexual romp.

My own fate was sealed when Chloe came to me with a coy grin and asked me to take her to my large bed and plunder her body. I did her one better; I ate her pussy to three orgasms before I had more traditional intercourse with her leading to her fourth. She got all lovey-dovey with me and told me I was the best male in existence and she wanted me in her life for the rest of time.

We had four pizzas delivered for dinner along with salads. We added some leftovers from the night before. After our late meal, there were further arrangements for some sexual couplings. My friend Robin came to me and we went back to my king-size bed. Jasmine and Ryan were having an energetic fuck, but motioned for us to get beside them.

After we started Jasmine had us swap back and forth several times, and then orchestrated several different threesomes, the first being with Ryan and me double teaming Robin as she ate Jasmines pussy. There were some other creative combinations as well. The four of us eventually fell asleep in our bed, smelly, sticky, and sated.

Sunday morning, Jasmine arranged more threesomes for the others. Megan went off with Jason and Jake. Alan had to please Robin and Chloe. Barry and Phil were assigned to Ann with instructions to make her comatose before she had to leave for the airport. Haley and Beth took me as a consolation prize; at least that's what I claimed. Ryan and Jasmine planned to play and then make 'trouble' for any underperforming threesomes.

We had a lot of laughs, and at one o'clock we all called it quits. There was a rush for the showers and a buffet lunch. Everyone noted that the chart had been filled in completely. Ann had her 'red' row. Everybody had been with everybody else. Jasmine declared the weekend a colossal 'sexcess'!

We got my family to the airport on time for their flight, and by the time we got back to the house just about everyone had left. Barry and Haley were the only two people there. They were helping to clean up the kitchen and Haley had stripped all the beds and had the washing machine going full tilt.

I helped with the straightening. Just before four o'clock the others in the chemistry study group arrived for their ninety-minute session with each other. I retreated to the patio with my iPad to calmly read as they took over the living room.

* * * * *

The large package arrived on Wednesday. There were obviously some long things in the box, even some things that made a metallic noise when I shook the box. I could lift whatever it was with ease, and got it off my porch and into my living room. There were no markings on the box as to what it was, except the shipper was Markham Products and the addressee Jasmine.

Jasmine clapped her hands and did a little happy dance when she got home from school. She declared, "Oh, this is going to be so much fun. I think I'll need your help to put it together though."

I assisted Jasmine in unwrapping what turned out to be a sex swing. We quickly assembled the metal supports for the actual swing. The supports stood over six feet high and were designed to hold the mass of webbing and straps that one of the women would sit and lay back in, the stirrups for her feet, and a detailed instruction book slightly smaller than an old telephone directory for the city that not only showed assembly but also the ninety-nine positions a couple or threesome could use with the device. I gathered that threesomes were more popular than I realized. There was also a DVD on how to use the swing.

As Jasmine decoded the many straps I called for a home delivery of our dinner from a nearby Oriental restaurant. I got the standard 'forty minutes' for that time of day and went to change out of my doctoring clothes.

By the time I got back, Jasmine was naked and just getting into the swing for the first time, which didn't so much swing as give her and her partners a lot of freedom regarding positions in order to perform cunnilingus, give blowjobs, or have sex by way of any available orifice.

Jasmine spread her legs in the stirrups on the swing and grinned at me. "Fuck me, please, Doc."

I respond well to clear and concise instructions. I stripped off my clothes and moved so Jasmine could suck my cock to a serviceable level ready for satisfying penetration. She lay her head back from her position in the swing and I inserted my flaccid cock for her to remedy that situation. She was a great fluffer.

When ready I moved in front of her sexy body and slowly penetrated her. I found her amazingly wet and she confessed that assembling the device had made her extraordinarily horny. She had expectations.

We'd just finished our trial run of the swing when I heard the delivery person pull up in front of the house. I quickly donned my shorts and t-shirt and Jasmine made a beeline for the master bedroom shower.

The delivery person turned out to me a pretty Oriental girl in her mid-twenties. I took the bag with our dinners and went to get my wallet. She stood just inside the front door and gazed at the contraption Jasmine and I had just used in the middle of the living room still surrounded by the box and some of the packing paraphernalia.

As I came back from the kitchen with the payment and her tip, she asked in an innocent tone, "Is that a sex swing?"

I nodded, "Yes, we just got it about an hour ago."

"May I look at it?"

"Sure," I told her and gestured towards the device.

She muttered, "I've always wanted to see one of these is up close and personal, and not just in some video, magazine, or online."

She sniffed the air in the vicinity of the swing.

She turned and gave me a lecherous smile. "You tried it out, didn't you?"

Before I could respond, Jasmine appeared from the bedroom hallway. She laughed, "We try out all our new toys as soon as we get them." She said, "Hi, Chloe. I'm surprised to see you here."

Yuan smiled at Jasmine, "Hi. I didn't know you lived on the key. I work at my parents' restaurant some nights and help with deliveries."

Jasmine explained in a teasing tone, "Yuan and I have two classes together. She's even my lab partner in Biology."

Yuan gave me a sexy and coy little wave, but there was something else in her attitude that interested me.

Yuan engaged Jasmine and asked, "Did it work as you hoped? Was it better?"

Jasmine came closer, "Yes and yes. It was different. This doesn't replace how you normally fuck, it just gives you another option that's fun to try."

Yuan replied, "Would you let me try it ... with your boyfriend?" She gave me a sideways glance and another teasing smile. I felt myself stiffen. She was certainly a pretty Asian woman.

I quickly reassessed Yuan. She stood about five-foot-two, had teased black hair, a pretty face with a touch of sexy blue eye shadow, and what promised to be a buxom figure hidden underneath the polyester jacket for the Oriental restaurant.

I blurted out, "Now?"

Yuan shook her head and laughed, "No, I have to work until nine o'clock. Could I come back then - in two hours? I think I'm really sexy and I'm sure I could be satisfying. I also go both ways." She shot a hopeful look at Jasmine, and then at me.

Before I could respond, Jasmine advanced and took Yuan's face in her two hands and gave a long-lasting kiss that totally caught me off guard and left them both breathless. Jasmine almost demanded, "Come back. We'll have some fun."

Yuan fanned herself with both hands and then left. "I'll be back around nine. Don't start without me."

Jasmine and I ate, and she told me a little background about Yuan and how they had become buddies at the university. They were both nursing students and so expected to be taking many courses together, particularly as they got further into the academic part of their careers.

Jasmine explained, "Yuan is very progressive, but her parents are not. She told me they had a big blowup about three years earlier when she turned eighteen because she no longer wanted them hovering over her and managing her life. She told me they were in the process of picking out her husband-to-be. One result was that she moved out of the family home and into the home of her then boyfriend - not the same guy as you might guess. Later, they broke up and she kept the apartment. She continued to work for pay at the family restaurant, but had successfully cut the apron strings and then formed a more adult relationship with her parents to their dismay.

"Yuan is an excellent student, and even gets straight A's, I think," Jasmine commented. "She's a good role model for my studying. When I'm on campus, we hang out together and she motivates me to study harder and do better. I don't waste a lot of time the way a lot of kids do; I'm studying. We really like each other.

"I didn't know she had a sexual side until just a little while ago. Now that I think about it, I do think she might have been flirting a little with me the past couple of weeks. I didn't think that until just now."

I commented, "She seemed to want to borrow me for a test drive of the sex swing. What do you think?"

Jasmine laughed, "You know me and sex and sharing. I think you ought to leave her comatose and begging for more when she comes back. Maybe she'd like to join our little fuck club."

Chapter 15

I did some thinking about having sex with Yuan, Jasmine's Oriental friend from the university that apparently wanted sex with me. I asked Jasmine, "Does she know about your background in adult videos?"

Jasmine replied, "I don't think so. She never mentioned anything. I'm sure that Haley hasn't said anything to anybody, nor Chloe."

After dinner we moved the sex swing to our bedroom and cleaned up the packing materials. Jasmine did suggest that leaving it in sight in the living room might attract other interested men and women that came to the front door. I remember my response was to roll my eyes at her hopefulness.

Yuan came back to the house about nine-fifteen, explaining that she'd had one last delivery to make on Long Boat Key before she could come to us. I noted that she checked with Jasmine to make sure that she wasn't interfering with any necessary studying she needed to do.

Jasmine led the two of us back to the bedroom and explained that she'd loaded a DVD into the player and TV we had in the bedroom. She started the DVD that came with the sex swing and skipped ahead to where a buff young man and hot looking chick were demonstrating various positions on the sex swing. While they both wore clothes, they weren't wearing many, and so it didn't take much imagination to infer that they probably were deep into each other even without the swing.

Yuan and Jasmine kissed again, and then Jasmine pulled me into the two of them. Yuan and I kissed for the first time, and then ramped up our interactions. She took one of my hands and placed it on her breasts. She'd dispensed with a bra, and had some nice boobage to fondle. I pulled her work jacket open and sucked on each breast as Jasmine kissed Yuan some more. Both women were moaning into their kisses.

Jasmine knelt in front of Yuan and pulled down her shorts and then her undies, leaving her amazingly exposed. Yuan acted totally compliant. She shrugged off her shirt and stood before us beautifully naked. The two women turned to me, and soon I joined them. Jasmine ditched her own clothes in a microsecond.

Yuan boosted herself into the seat of the swing, and Jasmine made a few minor adjustments to the array of webbing so she could lean back, even rest of head, and have her feet comfortably in the stirrups.

Yuan looked at me, "Fuck me, please. Make yourself happy with some new pussy."

Having watched Yuan's sexy body being positioned had given me a hard-on. She spread her legs and held her arms out to me as Jasmine started to stroke and suck on her breasts.

Somehow the DVD on the TV got changed from the buff couple to one of Jasmine's DVDs that included Shelly and me from our trip to L.A. Yuan initially ignored the TV except for a brief glance.

I positioned myself in front of Yuan and then slowly stroked my glans along her wet slit. Yuan said, "I've thought of nothing for the past several hours except you doing this to me ... and Jasmine ... and OH GOD!" I speared into her slowly, filling her small body with every inch of my goodness. She gasped several times and squirmed into me. "Oh, that feels sooooo good. I hope you can last a long time, because this is what I need - a nice hard cock thrusting back and forth inside me for a long time."

Jasmine asked, "When was the last time you got fucked?"

Yuan sighed, "Over a year ago just before I broke up with Li. I thought it'd be easy to find someone else or even a fuck buddy, but ... after you talked about your relationship with Doc, I just had to try him. As soon as I realized it was you and Doc who I was delivering to a couple of hours ago, I wanted this to be happening. I'm so glad you ordered and I was your delivery girl."

I asked, "Don't you get propositioned all the time?"

"Yeah, but most of the guys that do it are weirdoes and skuzballs. You were so nice and then when Jasmine appeared I knew instantly who you really were. Heck, half the women on campus want to fuck you. Jasmine has been acting as your agent."

I looked at my partner, "Jasmine?"

She stopped sucking on Yuan's right breast and looked at me. She blew me a kiss and said, "I kiss and tell."

Yuan said, "You understated what he'd feel like inside me. He's very satisfying."

I gently oscillated in and out of her snug fuck hole, occasionally leaning in to kiss her or nibble on her breasts. I tried to attend to most of erogenous zones without blasting into her.

At one point Yuan glanced over at the television when Jasmine had said something dirty to her companions. She frowned slightly, "Jasmine, that girl on TV getting fucked looks a lot like you ... FUCK, it IS you. What ... wait ... you ... that's Doc, too ... and some other girl?"

Jasmine and I nodded. She finally said, "I've done over a hundred videos along the lines of that one."

"You ... do ... porn?" Yuan gasped out between strokes. Her eyes were glued to the TV set where I was fucking Shelly and Jasmine was sitting on her face getting eaten

Jasmine leaned in and kissed her friend, "I do. This was my way of telling you."

"Does everybody know?"

"Only a couple. I prefer to keep it confidential. I'll tell you anything you want to know, though."

"How many guys have you ... done it with?" Yuan asked.

Jasmine thought, "In my life, including all the filming, maybe a hundred to one-fifty. Some of the guys come back over and over when we're filming. The studio has their favorites. I'm one of them."

"Is that what you did when you went to Los Angeles on your trip that you mentioned?"

Jasmine nodded, "Yep. I got fucked on camera for almost two weeks. This DVD is one of the by-products."

Yuan looked at me with some skepticism, "And your boyfriend didn't mind?"

I laughed, "It was with my encouragement. I wanted Jasmine to be happy, and she likes to do the videos. I like watching them, but especially having her as my girlfriend."

Yuan was silent but watched the crescendo of the threesome on the TV as I blasted an immense load of cum over Jasmine and Shelly's faces. I recalled that the cock that was supposedly mine was actually a life like dildo with a hose attached to it that then had a large portion of thickened buttermilk blasted through it to coat the women.

Yuan shut her eyes and went inside herself as I stroked and stroked into her. I'd apparently found just the right place to make her soar orgasmically, because in less than five minutes she crested in a large G-spot orgasm and pulled me right along with her. This time I did blast a full load inside the pretty woman, and it wasn't buttermilk either.

Jasmine was right there as I extracted and sucked and fingered Yuan to another orgasm, and then snowballed what she could collect with the young woman. As they kissed, I finished up the cleanup job and then joined in the kisses. Yuan finally closed her eyes and just swayed slightly in the swing as Jasmine and I also kissed and reaffirmed our love for each other.

* * * * *

The next weekend was relatively quiet. Our two doctors-in-training had to work straight through, Chloe was cramming for an exam, Jason and Robin had her parents visiting from Ohio, and Beth had dates both nights. My sons and their wives were back in upstate New York, but swapping husbands for the weekend.

Consequently, we had a small group join us Saturday afternoon for a light cookout and evening of fun and adventure: Barry, Haley, and Yuan were our guests. We had a fun time. I was unique in as much as the four of them were all students at the university, whereas I was at the other end of my career.

I felt a little like a fifth wheel as they joked about professors, certain university policies, and then the parking situation. The situation balanced out after dinner when Jasmine showed Barry and Haley the sex swing, and we got Haley in the catbird seat.

After Haley was confortable, Barry and I took turns fucking the gorgeous co-ed, as Jasmine and Yuan made love to her from the waist up or relieved us by performing cunnilingus on their young friend. Haley kept having orgasms and by the time she begged to be released, was nearly comatose from the overdose of pleasure she'd gotten for over an hour.

After a rest, we did Yuan and then Jasmine in the sex swing. We also brought out the Hitachi vibrator, which tended to induce orgasms in seconds after being applied to the right part of the female body. I don't think the screams could be heard outside the house.

Barry and Haley returned to their campus homes late, and Yuan stayed over with us, sleeping between us in our big bed. We woke her in the middle of the night and again had sex with her, this time without the swing being involved.

After Yuan left us on Sunday morning, Jasmine came and sat in my lap. We were in the kitchen. She kissed me and said, "I apologize. I know that last night before we started having sex with each other you felt like an outsider because you're not a student like the rest of us are."