All Comments on 'Doubling Their Pleasure'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

Just when I thought that I was about done with reviews for the day, this hot incest tale came to my attention! Yeah, it's a stroke bit (and very sneaky), but that's part of the fun. These naughty girls evidently belong to a family headed for a free-for-all, at the rate things are going. I just can't wait for the mothers to return and join in the whole damned, sexy orgy! This CAN'T be the end. I give it an unquestionable 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ooh Daddy you always make me cum so good!

Please don't let this story finish here - I'm sure these 2 hot girls could do with some more good luvvin!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Shit hole licking?

How sickening can you guys get?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This cannot end here!

I know I am not alone in this from previous comments, but please don't end it like this! This story has so much potential and has so much further it can go. You already have somewhere you could go with this, Jessy doesn't yet know Elissa had sex with Brenda, her own mother, I want to see a sex scene between the two mothers, as well as some threesomes with the mothers and daughters. Perhaps Jamie lets Jessy go visit Elissa and Jessy walks in on Elissa and Brenda and that's when that 3-way is introduced, or perhaps Brenda catches the two cousins and that's when the beans and a hot scene is introduced?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous