All Comments on 'Enticed by the Sight Ch. 02'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great job

I think the use of context is among the bext that I have read. One of the most original story lines in a while.

Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
gerat job

this is the best series of story's i have read so far, keep up the gerat work and i look forward to reading all of your storys

B0RN2ndB0RN2ndalmost 20 years ago
Great follow through

I couldn't help but masterbate to completion on this very sexy fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!!!

Even though these stories make me horny as hell, I couldn't bring myself to masturbate over one. Well your story has changed everything....thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Doesn't happen that way

Either Daddy would have answered Rita with "But you started petting me." or something that would got them wondering just HAD got Daddy aroused, or Daddy would have had to go to the bathroom [at least, I always did]. Either way, something would have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh gawd, I love that girl's need and nerve!! ;). ...Ironically I think most of us have sneaked in to look at someone in the middle of the night! ...but it takes true insane horniness to proverbially get your hands dirty...or wet, or whatever ;)

clittalkerclittalkerover 7 years ago
Sweet little girl

Great story, loved it. Just had to unload myself after reading it. ( almost during )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES