Eva and the Black Amazons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you are, Amanda! Now it is one of your kind who can't close her legs", she thought as she inserted carefully the ring into that pulsating flesh, repeated the operation on the right labium and brought the two ends together. She took a small, four-inch long golden chain and with a jeweler's pliers forced open its last link; she passed the little chain through the ring and pressed again, so that it was left dangling. "Branded", she thought. "I have branded this girl, and she has not even flinched!"

Using her fingers, she laid bare the bulky button and took a good glance at the ringed labia. "Perfect to suck – but that will have to wait."

Tonga asked: "Can we let her go, Miss?"

"Not yet. We need her ankles apart for two minutes more."

Rising up, she looked into the trunk in which she was keeping her chains and picked up one made of aluminum, light but quite strong. It measured about twenty feet.

"Taranga, dear, you have to stay here for at least two hours to allow for thebulawa to be firm. I will place this on the last link of your golden chain; look at it, it is wider than the others. They will be held together by this" – she showed her a small lock, opened it and tied the two chains together.

"This is a powerfulbulawa, Taranga. You will suffer a little pain until it is well held by your flesh, but what is this compared to what it will do for you?"

Eva stood up and looked around: where would she hook the other end of the chain? She saw a post at the end of the hut; a knuckle stood out from it, making a sort of natural ring on the wood. She slipped the end of the chain through the hole and secured it with another lock.

"You may kneel or squat, Taranga; find a comfortable position and stay still."

Eva's pussy twitched strongly at the sight of the African girl sitting up, touching her cunt and letting her long fingers slide along the little chain down to the tiny square thing on its end. From between her legs, the longer chain went up loosely until it reached the post.

"I have to feed my baby, Miss", Taranga said, her eyes still wide at finding herself attached to a post. Her face showed pain, but also joy and pride at having been awarded such a finebulawa.

"You will feed her when I release you", said Eva. "Now be quiet and wait; Miss knows how this is done." She took some water from the bucket Tonga had brought and washed her face; then she gestured for she two girls, who were staring at her in mute amazement.

"Sheera, Tonga, please fast my sandals!"

The girls knelt down and put her sandals on her feet. Eva chose a silver ring from her collection and placed it carefully on the middle toe of her right foot.

"Stay there, Taranga! And don't move, you don't want to have pain down there, right?"

As she was leaving the hut, Eva turned back and glanced at the girl she had just milked. Her eyes were closed; she was as motionless as a statue. "What is in her mind now? I would like to know", Eva thought as they stepped into the open air.

The Amazons had woken up and were busy with their morning chores; some were milking she-goats for breakfast, others were preparing to go hunting, others still were carrying buckets with water. Eva looked with interest at two girls who were squatting in front of a potter's lathe; beautifully painted pots were lying on their side. She complimented them, praising the beauty of their work, and went on; she wanted to find the twins she had marked out last evening.

"Where are the clothes I gave you to wash, Tonga?"

"At the lake shore, Miss! I left them there to dry."

"Good. Go there and see if they have already dried up; later I will teach Sheera how to fold them. You are a good hunter, aren't you? I want you to get us something for lunch. Let's see how you prepare it; it will count points towards your earning your co... your necklace by the end of the week. And you, Sheera dear, please go after those stones."

The girls left, talking in a low voice about what they had just witnessed. Eva walked further and soon she saw the twins squatting in front of their hut, sharpening some of those little darts.

"Good morning, dears! I was wondering if you were earnest yesterday, when you said you wanted abulawa like Samba's?"

"Yes, sure!" said Sunga. "Of course we were", Munga added. Eva waved her foot in a studied way, showing clearly the ring on her toe. The girls' eyes were pulled towards the glistening circlet as if by a string; in the bright morning light, they looked still more attractive than the night before.

"Are you prepared to do what I want you to?"

"What is it, Miss?"

"Stand up, let me examine you."

The girls rose up, a bit startled. Eva turned slowly around Sunga, checking every detail of her body. "Good, muscled shoulders", she thought, "good to support the rod." She squeezed her arms: "powerful biceps under this satiny skin." She went behind the girl and knelt down: "fine buttocks, well built calves – and her feet are fine – I like these deep hollows at the sides of the tendon."

Rising up, she went around the girl and let her hand slide from her round breasts towards the tummy - "Excellent tone!" She opened her mouth to check the teeth, and pulled down the skin under the eyes to verify the white part inside. Of course, there was no need to repeat all that on her sister: they were twins.

"Young, healthy and good-looking", she thought. "If they can be as obedient as they are strong, I will be well served." She said, loud this time:

"You are in very good shape, dears! Perfect for transporting me."

"Transporting you?" Munga's voice sounded bewildered.

"Yes, you don't think I will be going on foot all the time – this does not befit a lady in my land! There, we have girls like you to transport us – and sure you would earn a prize there if you were my bearers, for you are very well built!"

Sunga gave her a stunned look.

"How is one transported?"

"On a plank that I will show you how to make."

Sunga seemed too perplexed to say either yes or no.

"I don't know..."

Eva gazed sternly at her. "Time for a little bluff", she thought. Her voice was icy:

"I thought you were smarter. But there is no dearth of Amazons here; I will easily find two others willing to earnbulawas. Thank you, anyway."

She hadn't walked ten yards when Sunga called her:

"Miss! Wait! I want to help you."

Eva sneered: "I need two bearers. Good bye."

Sunga took her sister aside. Eva heard her excited voice: "Munga, I want abulawa like Samba's. Of course we can carry her, she is not heavy – much less than a deer, I would say. Why don't we try it?"

"But, Sunga - take her around on a plank? What will the others say?"

"They can say what they want, I don't care. You saw yesterday – everybody was looking at Samba. Tonga said that the woman offers herbulawas to who helps her; you know about the story - what is the matter with carrying her around?"

Munga shook her head; Eva could see that the girl was not convinced. But she trusted the power of the metallic objects over those creatures; she shook her foot, letting the sunrays make the anklet glisten. She kept her poker face; it was important that the girls accepted her request without any pressure from her part. She waited while the twins whispered into each other's ear; at last, Sunga turned to her, beaming with excitement.

"We will give it a try, Miss."

"Good", said Eva dryly, and knelt down and grabbed a small stick. "I will make a sketch of what I need. What you have to do is to find a plank, the size of a cot, and cut a tree branch one yard longer than the plank. You will put ropes on the smaller ends of the plank and tie them to the rod, like this" – she drew the figure as clearly as she could.

"I will sit or lie on it plank; the rod goes on you shoulders, and you walk, one in front, one behind. Pay attention: the ropes have to be well attached, otherwise I will fall down. Do you think you can bear my weight?"

"Yes, we can. You give us thebulawas, we make the cot for you."

Eva grinned wickedly: she was not letting a Nubian dictate her own terms! "No, dear, it is the other way round. You make the litter first; I will see if you are good at bearing, and if I am pleased you earn abulawa exactly like Samba's. Try your best, and you will be rewarded; do a sloppy job, and I will choose other bearers."

Sunga was impressed by that woman's firmness. Her request was quite strange; but complying with it was worth abulawa! She sighed:

"O.K., we will make that thing for you, won't we, Munga?" The other girl nodded.

"Good. Make the best possible litter; fetch some branches, cover them with leaves and skins, and, when you are ready, come to meet me at my hut. I will be resting there."

Eva spent the next hour or so taking pictures with her camera. She had not forgotten the official purpose of her visit: there was a book to prepare. Nevertheless, if beside that she could lure a few Amazons into becoming her devoted servants, so much the better!

Upon returning to her hut, she saw Taranga in the same position she had left her in. She caressed her head and straightened up her back, cupping her breasts with her other hand. They were heavy again.

"Good, Taranga! I see it is not difficult for you to fill your tits with that good milk! How are you feeling? No more pain, I think? Lift your skirt, let me see if everything is right down there."

The girl rolled up her pelt. Eva gasped as she saw the little chain going out from her pussy; she rubbed a finger on her labia and felt the ring well in place. Unhooking the long chain from the post, she said:

"Go now, Taranga. Feed your girl, and show your fellow Amazons what a finebulawa Miss has given you."

The girl stood up; beneath her skirt, the two last links of the pussy chain were clearly visible. Taranga moved swiftly out of the hut and disappeared from her sight. Eva stayed there, half dozing, a multitude of thoughts flashing in her mind.

There had been this party at a gallery, for the inauguration of an art exhibition. It was some years after she had parted with Amanda; she was a bit surprised to see her there, elegant as always. They were talking of this and that when a woman in a richly embroidered tunic entered the gallery, flanked by an African girl in a colorful outfit. Amanda had been shocked seeing the girl waiting on the woman and standing respectfully behind her while she watched the pictures on the walls.

"Have you seen what she has on her nose?" Amanda had asked. Eva focused her eyes: it was a copper ring that came down to the upper lip.

"What is that?"

Amanda gasped. "Eva, she is a slave... I can't believe it! That woman is an Arab princess or something; it is a scandal!" Eva soothed her as best as she could, but her pussy was twitching: so, somewhere in the big world, her most secret fantasies were commonplace reality! She approached the Arab lady and initiated a brief conversation, during which the princess did not take her eyes from Amanda. The situation was awkward: the woman kept scanning her ex-girlfriend from head to toe and shamelessly licking her lips. Amanda was so disturbed that she mumbled some excuses and left the party.

"Do you know her?" the princess had asked.

"Socially, yes - why? Eva had lied.

"She is superb. In Aden, she would fetch a handsome price", the woman said, as naturally as if she were talking of a pure breed horse. Eva was stupefied; she had found nothing to say, except that she was a photographer and could make a portrait if the noble lady wished to visit her. They exchanged e-mails; Eva had not heard from her since.

All that came back to her mind as she lay on the cot. Where would Amanda be now? And would the Arab princess still be interested in black girls? Eva shuddered. It was one thing to play mistress to some primitive Africans for a week or two, but quite another to try and sell them to a real mistress overseas.

Eva went over the scene again. The Nubian could be a slave, but she didn't seem unpleased with her condition. Where would she be from - some famine-stricken African kingdom? Sure slavery still existed in some Arab countries, there had been reports on the press - but it was not chattel slavery, like it had been in the Americas. That black girl was probably part of the princess's harem, for her sexual preferences were clear enough. Would she be interested in a few Amazons?

The photographer stood up and frowned, undecided. The Arab woman's words kept ringing on her mind: "She would fetch a handsome price in Aden... a handsome price... a handsome price..." What would life in a harem be like? She pictured a room adorned with arabesques on the walls, an olive-skinned favorite on a cushion, being massaged by a pair of black hands, while another bare breasted ebony beauty trimmed her mistress' toenails... Nothing that a trained Amazon could not do.

Eva breathed deeply. She had seen enough of the tribe – dozens of girls could qualify. What if she tried her luck and inquired with Her Highness about the matter? The isolation of the tribe had come to an end; "civilization" was banging at the door, which meant they would end up doing some work for somebody. Why not for the Arab princess? If she proved interested, maybe she could persuade Samba that sending some of her subjects to travel and learn about other people's ways was a good idea; neither she nor the girls needed to know further details.

Eva had brought a laptop; she looked for it, found it and turned it on. In the address book, she found what she was looking for: Princess Samira, that was the name. She typed an e-mail:

Dear Princess Samira,

This is Eva Alpers, whom you met at the exhibition in the Marks Gallery some years ago. I remember that you showed interest in a fine piece of black ivory. I happen to have at hand a few ones, which according to my judgment are particularly well carved. Would Your Highness be interested? If so, please let me know; I will be glad to tell you more about this unique opportunity.

Respectfully,

Eva Alpers."

She crossed her fingers, pressed the "send" icon, and looked up. Her ear had caught the sound of girlish voices; the twins had built the litter and were outside of the hut.

Eva let them in and saw that they had done a very good job. The plank was about one yard wide and seven feet long. It was padded with a mix of leaves and bird feathers, and over this they had placed some leopard skins. The twins watched Eva's face with some anxiety: would she like their work?

"Very well, dears, very well! This is exactly what I need; now let's try it."

The girls had brought pads made of weeds to place under the rod and prevent a sore skin on they shoulders. Eva sat on the litter and propped herself on one elbow; the girls lifted her and walked around the hut, Sunga in front, her sister behind.

"Please, walk carefully, in smooth steps! Flex your legs, so the litter will not jostle. And try to walk at the same pace: one, two, one, two..."

The girls were having some difficulty to go on rhythm.

"Wait! Stop, let me help you."

She got down. Where were the tiny bells she had brought? Ah, here, in this small box... She arranged some on two anklets and turned to Munga:

"Remove your sandal and put your foot on my knee."

The photographer put an anklet on it and closed the lock.

"Now you, Sunga."

Eva held the girl's foot in her hand for a moment. It reminded her of Katunda's: well shaped, white soled, the toes neatly close to each other and forming a straight line with their tips. The metal circlet looked quite nice on the narrow ankle. She tugged on the little bells:

"This is to reward you for building such a fine litter; when you move, you will hear the bells jingling. If you walk at the same pace, they will sound together, and you will get a fine necklace to go with these firstbulawas."

The twins tried it sometimes, and after a while were able to go at the same pace. Eva walked by their side, clapping a hand on her thigh to mark the rhythm and correcting their posture. When she thought they were ready, she sat on the padded plank and let herself be carried for two complete rounds of the hut. Finally she felt satisfied and gave out a whistle:

"This will be the sign for you to move or to stop. Now I will give you what I promised: your necklaces! First you have to learn how to greet when you come to see me. Kneel down and part your knees, palms turned up on your thighs. Straighten your back, Sunga - you are not crooked!"

The girls stayed in the position while Eva chose a collar for each. She decided on a copper one for Sunga and one made of steel one for her sister; she had noticed that Sunga was more eager to follow her directions, so she would be placed at the front and lead the march.

Eva tied two straps of leather onto each collar, using for that the rings on the sides, and tucked them under the metal bands. The Amazons were happy beyond any description. Now they had abulawaon their neck like their leader, and one on their ankle, like Miss! They had worked hard to build the litter, and felt that they deserved their reward. Eva patted their heads and moved her foot in front of them:

"Now you may do as Samba did and bite the circlet around my foot. It is real gold, you can see it by yourselves."

Sunga put her tongue on the woman's ankle and felt the cold, hard metal with her teeth. Munga was busy with the toe ring, and so Eva had her two new girls kissing and playing with her feet. She took them out of their mouths and rubbed gently their pussies, explaining the meaning of that gesture. The two twins followed her words with the utmost attention.

"OK, girls, time for a walk. Don't forget, I want you both on the same pace!" She unrolled Sunga's reins from her collar, lay down and whistled.

The bells jingled in unison as they went out from the hut. She wanted a complete tour of the village, to show the Amazons her new "vehicle". The women were amazed to see the sisters carrying the foreign lady; Eva could hear them whispering to each other. Sunga looked straight ahead; she knew what the Amazons were saying, but she had won twobulawas, and that was what really mattered.

Eva waved her hand, greeting here and there; she felt her pussy itching as the twins carried her slowly, their elegant bodies moving together. Sunga's hips swayed gently as she walked; Eva turned her head back – it was delightful to see how Munga's taut breasts heaved as she kept pace with her sister. "Two healthy Nubians taking me around... And I arrived just yesterday! Paradise must be here", Eva thought.

"Very well!", she said loudly, so that everybody could hear. "In my land, you would be considered the best bearers of all! I am pleased with you both!"

With Sheera, Tonga, Taranga and Samba, she had now six Amazons in training, or, as she preferred to say,being tamed. She pulled Sunga's reins to the left: she wanted to see Samba again. Of the three Amazons who had licked her, the leader was undoubtedly the most talented; would she agree to send some Amazons "to know the great world outside?" Eva crossed her fingers: the future of her patrimony was in the hands of that half-savage.

Six

But Samba was not at her hut; she had gone hunting, a girl explained. Eva bit her lips in disappointment; she had planned to have the day's first orgasm on that luscious tongue. The sun was getting hotter; an idea came across her mind – why not a bath? She pulled Sunga's left rein and told the girls to take her back to her hut.

Eva dismounted and motioned for them to kneel down. As they did so, she took Munga's reins from under her collar and tied them to one of the posts on the entrance; after she had done the same for Sunga, she said: