Eva and the Black Amazons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every time we stop, you will be parked like this. You can sit down or squat, but when you see me coming, you stand up. I will lie on the litter; you lift me up and wait for the sign to move. Is this clear?"

The girls made a grimace:that was totally unexpected, to have to wait for Miss tied to a post like goats! Eva frowned:

"Anything wrong? It is like that that in my land bearers wait for their Miss."

Munga was going to say something, but Eva gave her no chance. She entered the hut and whistled for Sheera. The girl's attachment to her was touching; and her expert hands had already given her so much pleasure! While she waited for her, Eva put in a bag a bar of soap, a bottle of shampoo, a hairbrush and a towel.

Sheera opened her eyes to the widest as she saw the litter and the twins squatting in front of the hut. As she knelt down and offered her pussy to Eva's toe, she asked:

"Why are Sunga and Munga out there, Miss?

"They have agreed to carry me around and have earned theirbulawas as a reward.You have to work a little bit more to earn yours. Where are the stones I told you to bring?"

"I have found some, but they are too heavy for me to carry. I was going to get some help when Miss called me."

"Good. We will see to that later. Now we are going to bathe; fetch that bag and let's go."

The twins had been squatting in front of the hut; as they heard Eva's footsteps, they sprang to their feet. Eva sat on the litter and was lifted to the twins' shoulders.

"Let's go to the lake: Miss wants a bath. You, Sheera, walk at my side; you can put the bag on your head if this is more comfortable for you."

The photographer leaned on her elbow and held loosely the reins on her hand. It was a splendid day; the colors combined so well – the deep blue of the sky, the lively green of the vegetation, the brown on the pelt on Sunga's butt, and the pitch black of her back and legs: they looked as if they had been designed especially for her delight. As her head moved, Eva caught a glimpse of the copper shining on her neck: "I must crop her hair short", she thought, "so that the collar stays always visible." At her side, Sheera moved like a cat, flexible and graceful, her armpit showing as she clutched her hand against the bag.

They reached the lake, which was surrounded by smooth rocks. Her clothes were hanging from a tree; she dismounted, motioned for the bearers to kneel down and tied them to the tree.

"Are we not going into the lake, Miss?" Munga asked, visibly unhappy.

"No."

"But why?"

"Because Miss says so. Keep quiet here, will you? Sheera, remove your hide and help me to undress."

Sunga squatted by the tree; Munga imitated her, fumbling and muttering something. Eva and Sheera entered the pond; the water was fresh and clean. Eva gave her the flask of shampoo and explained how it was used; she sat down and felt those agile fingers moving quickly on her skull. Sheera had been fascinated with Eva's blonde hair since she had first seen her; now she was glad wash it.

Eva went out from the pond and sat on a rock; she showed Sheera how to make lather and handed her the soap bar. The girl had never used one and let it slip into the lake; Eva smiled at her anxiety as she dived to retrieve it. Lying on her back, she spread her legs and let Sheera wash between them; after all those orgasms it was pleasant to have her cunt taken care of by the Amazon's delicate hands.

She glanced at the twins. Sunga was squatting patiently, her leash going loosely from the collar to the branch of the tree. Munga was standing up, testing how far she could walk until the leash pulled her back. "This one is feisty", she thought, "will need short reins."

Stepping into the lake, she let the water wash away the soap from her body; she swam to the other shore and returned, while Sheera dived and reappeared some yards away, splashing happily water with her hands and feet.

"Here, Sheera!" Eva shouted. Having collared and begun to train the twins had left her aroused as she seldom had been; it was time for the day's first orgasm. She held the black girl's shoulders from behind and began to grind her cunt on her buttocks. She inhaled the scent of her wet hair, flickering her tongue into her ears. The girl was not only pretty; she tasted deliciously too.

The white woman increased the speed of her movements; she was enjoying at those luscious cheeks pressing upwards on her cleft. Back and forth, she rubbing her nipples and clit on Sheera's curved back. The Amazon stood still, lending her body to the white woman's pleasure; her mind was on thebulawa she had promised her. Sunga and Munga had already earned theirs; when would her turn come?

Eva glanced again at the twins, and this time she did not like what she saw. Munga was fidgeting with the knot that held her leash to the tree; Sunga was at her side, speaking quickly and making gestures to dissuade her. "Quiet, you!" Eva shouted, displeased. Munga threw her a defiant look. She was ashamed and angry at being tied to a tree, and besides it was a hot day: why couldn't she go into the water?

Eva acted swiftly. Naked as she was, she got out from the pond and approached the girls.

"Munga, you will surrender you necklace and anklet as soon as we arrive to the village. What is this! A bearer who can't stay parked? Unheard of! In my land, you would be dismissed in shame!"

Munga stared at her in horror. "Miss, I only want to go into the water and refresh myself!"

"Shut up, you! It is Miss who decides when her bearers do or do not something! I told you to stay here, and you try to untie your leash! How can I trust you when I make a stop? I will have to choose another couple of bearers!"

The threat made Sunga jump to her feet. Her voice sounded anguished:

"Miss, listen! We will wait for you - I will take care of that!"

There were tears in Munga's eyes; she felt wholly confused. Sure it was humiliating to be tethered as she was, but she had worked hard to earn her amulets, and could hardly wait to test their power. She grabbed Eva's hand:

"Miss, please, don't take away mybulawas! Please!"

Of course, Eva had no intention of letting her go. She and her sister were healthy, muscled, perfect for being paraded as a team. All they lacked was a firm hand to guide them into obedience - and that, Eva thought, she was wholly prepared to offer. She feigned to be moved by the Amazon's plea:

"Munga, you have done a very ugly thing! I will let you keep yourbulawas, if you promise not to disobey me again."

"I won't, Miss, I won't!"

"All right, I will forgive you this one time. But I have to punish you. On your hands and knees!"

Munga did as she was told. Eva took her blouse and made a makeshift whip with it; lifting the girl's pelt, she raised her hand and slapped twice that glossy black ass, taking care not to hurt - she wanted just to press into the girl's mind that she would not tolerate disobedience. The dry sound of the swats reverberated on the silence of the pond; Sheera was watching all that, her eyes wide from amazement. So, Miss could be severe, and take away what she had given!

Eva let her blouse fall and motioned for Munga to fetch it. The girl felt her ass burning; she looked in awe at the white woman and grabbed the blouse. Her other hand clutched the snug band on her neck as if it was her most precious possession.

"Now you stay here while I finish my business with Sheera. And remember, there will not be a second chance!"

Gesturing for Sheera to come out of the lake and lie down on her belly, she went atop of her and began to grind her pussy again on the girl's ass cheeks, squeezing gently her nipples. As she felt orgasm approaching, she lifted the mane of wiry hairs and licked voraciously on the back of her neck, sending quivers down her spine. Her body was as tense as a coil; she grabbed Sheera's shoulders and let her body burst into the climax.

The black girl stayed motionless while Eva recuperated her breath. That woman could come really strong! Thebulawas were the cause, no doubt. And she could be severe, too; Munga should thank her good luck for not having lost hers. "When I get mine, I will be careful not to do anything wrong", she thought.

Eva dressed herself, untied the twins and sat on the litter. The bearers lifted her, waiting for the whistle.

"Sheera, pick my things and my clothes." The girl put the bundle on her head. A sharp sound cut the morning air and the twins started walking. Eva could hear the bells jingling in unison; the Nubians moved smoothly, paying attention not to lose balance. The picture of Miss hitting Munga's ass floated in their mind: it was better not to anger her again.

Lying comfortably on the litter, Eva held Sunga's reins in her hand and sighed: the twins seemed more docile now. Seduction and firmness, stick and carrot, that was the name of the game – and what a game it was!

As the party entered the village, they crossed Samba on her way back from hunting. On her shoulders, she had a small deer.

"Hello, Samba!" Eva said briskly, as she brought Sunga to a halt. "Sunga and Munga have agreed to become my bearers for some days, in exchange for theirbulawas. I see you have brought a prey; my compliments! I am sure you are a very skillful hunter!"

Samba nodded. So the white woman was informed about thebulawas. That was important to know; at the same time, she seemed to be trading them for small services, which was also important to know - if she wanted prisoners, the Amazons would be in dire straits.

"Samba, I was looking for you this morning. I wanted to offer you some more presents, because you are the leader of the tribe, and I am so pleased with your hospitality. Can you please meet me my hut?"

"Let me put this away, and I will be with you", Samba replied, her eyes flashing at the news that she would be given more of those precious things.

Eva pulled on her front bearer's reins. "To my hut", she said. As she arrived to her quarters, she dismounted, tugged the girls' reins under their collars and watched as they propped the litter against one of the walls.

"Now pay attention, you two. Sheera has found some stones to make my lodging more comfortable, but they are too heavy for her. You are stout, it won't be difficult for you to fetch them and bring them here. Sheera, where are these stones?"

"Near the river, Miss, after the second bend of the trail that leads there."

"Ok, Miss – we will take care of that", Sunga said, happy because they would not have to wait for who knows how long tied to some tree. The bells jingled as they walked away. Eva turned to Sheera:

"Come with me and put my things on the ground."

She spent the next half-hour teaching the girl how to fold her clothes and to arrange her toilet things neatly in the proper bag. She wanted to train her as a house servant; if all went well, she could even take her along her when she returned home... When she was finished, she sat on her cot and motioned for Sheera to fan her. The girl had just begun to do that when Samba entered the hut. She stood still for a moment, gazing at that new scene.

"Have you forgotten, Samba? The greeting?"

The Nubian leader knelt down, put her palms on her thighs and parted her knees. Eva touched her cleft with her toe:

"Samba, I know this is new for you, but please remember how to greet! This is done every single time, whether I come to you or you come to me. As the tribe's leader, I expect you to set the example! For instance, do you remember how you offer Miss a drink?"

Samba looked up at her, puzzled.

"You go there, fetch it, kneel again, extend your arms and say,Miss, Samba has broughtyou your drink. Simple, isn't it? Now please put some water in the bowl and bring it here."

The black warrior did what she had told her. Eva took the bowl and sipped at the refreshing liquid; her eyes were on Samba's nipples, which protruded from her still shapely breasts. The breeze from the fan was agreeable; she put her foot on Samba's thigh and let it rest there, feeling the smoothness of the skin.

"Samba, I will give you two morebulawasfrom my collection. This is because I gave Sunga and Munga two of them, one for their ankle, one for their neck. In your position, you cannot stay behind any Amazon, I think. But first, I want to know why your tribe is so fond of them. Can you please tell me?"

Samba looked up at the white woman. She was not feeling very comfortable with being on her knees; but if this was the price to pay for getting the amulets, she was prepared to kneel for Miss and say whatever she wanted to hear. The morebulawas she earned, the bigger would be her pleasure; perhaps she could trade one for Valera's favors... The girl was resisting her advances; but would she persist in her negative if Samba offered her abulawa? She licked her lips; the mere thought of Valera's body made her feel aroused.

"It is a long story, Miss. They tell that many years ago, men wearing white robes and speaking a foreign language came to our village. They offered to exchangebulawasfor prisoners; our ancestors caught a lot of them and received them as a payment for their efforts. The men said they would return, but they did not - we don't know why. What we know, because our grandmothers held it from their own grandmothers and told us the story, is that abulawamakes her owner happy, because it helps to feel good here" – she pointed at her pussy.

"And is this true, Samba?"

" Of course it is, Miss."

"How do you know? Have you been with anybody since yesterday?"

"No, but I have touched myself and I know that it works."

Eva nodded gravely. So, many years ago, perhaps a century or more, Arab traders had come to that place and persuaded the Amazons to hunt slaves and exchange them for a handful of metal trinkets. Eva shuddered at the thought of how profitable such a venture must have been. For some reason, the savages had believed that the ornaments had aphrodisiac powers – the old cunning sons of Mohammed... Six generations of lustful Africans had dreamed about those things - and now she, Eva, was reaping what the wise merchants had sowed.

"That was a fair deal, Samba; your tribe got what they wanted, and so did the men. Anyway, I don't want prisoners. I like your tribe, and want to learn from you and teach you some of what I have myself learned in my travels. You can imagine how I feel homesick when I am away from my land; this is why I want to teach your tribe my ways - to feel like I were at home."

"You don't want prisoners, Miss, but you surely want something in return for such good presents", Samba said bluntly. "What is it?"

"I have told you, Samba. If you allow me to teach some girls of your tribe how to take care of me, this is enough. Like I have done with Sunga and Munga, and also with Taranga, who so kindly offered me her breast, and to whom I have given a magnificentbulawa. Have you seen it?"

Samba shook her head. It was difficult to believe that the white woman wanted so little for such precious amulets; but if she did, that was her business, not the Amazons'. Her eyes were again fixed on Eva's anklet. Behind the photographer, waving patiently the fan over her head, Sheera was following the conversation with the keenest attention.

Eva went on, shrewdly:

"Well, Taranga will show it to you in due time. There is another thing that I want to discuss with you. You must know that the world outside your village is very big and interesting. If you want, I can arrange for some Amazons to go and visit places; they could come back and tell you what life is like in other countries. They could learn things that would help in your life – to make better arrows, for instance, or to heal wounds."

"That would be a good thing", said Samba.

"Samba! Must I tell you every time how to address me? You should have said,That would be a good thing, Miss."

"That would be a good thing, Miss", Samba repeated. She didn't want to argue; she had decided to use the white woman to get what she desired - and what she desired, at that moment, was young Valera coming at night to her hut and offering herself to her embraces.

"Good, Samba. Now let me show you what I have in store for you."

Eva had given a lot of thought to that. She wanted something on the Negress' tongue, to enhance her sensations when she licked her; and she wanted something on her nipples, something to remind her, as her training progressed, of her duties towards her white Miss. It was too early to reveal the meaning of those marks, but not too early to place them on that glistening body, which seemed to have been made to feel and give pleasure.

Sheera had stopped to fan when Eva stood up; her neck was stretching to get a better view of the treasures Miss was keeping in her bags. Samba stood still. She felt pleased: the white woman had shown respect for her position, and it was good to have in her an ally.

Eva turned to her.

"You are a brave warrior, Samba. What I will bestow on you now can cause you a little pain; I must be sure you can endure it, or else I won't be able to give you the very best of mybulawas." She showed her a pair of nipple rings, from which hang the tiniest bells she had found on sale, and a tongue stud. Samba did not seem to understand what they were for.

"Why should these things cause pain to Samba... Miss?" She had corrected herself just in time. Eva grinned and continued, ignoring the question:

"On your fours now, Samba. I have to examine you and check if you can receive these powerful amulets." Samba leaned on her hands and kneels. The photographer lifted her pelt, exposing a round pair of cheeks, which she traced approvingly. She opened the Nubian's legs and let her fingers slide over the ridges of her pussy, making her jerk a bit.

"Quiet!" Eva's voice was firm, as if she were examining a cheetah that could suddenly turn wild. "Don't move now, I know what I am doing". In fact she did; she was testing the degree of control she had gained over the Amazons' leader. She went on with her caress, wondering how that black pussy would taste, and how long her owner would take to come and offer it at her beckon call. Pressing the flat belly and the skin under the breasts, she cupped them and squeezed carefully each nipple.

"The little bells will come here, Samba. I am checking if your nipples are firm enough to receive them." She closed her eyes and a quiver went down her spine; that femalewas a cheetah, hard-muscled from exercise and nevertheless soft-skinned – and she was letting her explore her body without any sign of discomfort.

"Very good", said Eva, running her hand slowly down Samba's spine. She brushed again the labia and slid two fingers into the opening between them. The Amazon gave a second jerk; Eva slapped gently her buttock.

"Samba, if with only onebulawa you are so responsive, imagine what you will feel with three of them on you", she said, wiggling her fingers in and out the slippery dark hole. She reached the Amazon's clit and exposed it out of its hood.

"Sheera, come here. Put your tongue to her button and tell me if it tastes good." She was careful not to mention Samba's name now; it was just "she". Sheera obeyed and licked the pink, pulsating clit:

"She tastes great, Miss."

"Good. Now, Samba, I will ask Sheera to hold your breast. I will put the ring through your nipple and the little bell will tingle when you bounce it; when it sounds, you will be reminded of Miss and of how much she likes you. The otherbulawa will go on the tip of your tongue. It is called a stud; in my land, only special girls have one. Anyone you lick will tell you how good it feels; it is very difficult to find, and I have only another pair. I am sure you will show courage and won't cry."