All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 17'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it

jk... I havent read yet but so far (ch13), i really like this series... But im somehow want to wait till you finish the story or at least finish the 'extending' saga... Yup, im that kind of reader. Keep posting. No pressure. 5 stars

zooker62zooker62over 7 years ago
CAST OF CHARACTERS

Thanks for this chapter's list. You left some out: Georgia, Dahlia, etc. Perhaps you could give us an exhaustive list beginning with "Making...01".

Pete

AchromicbethelAchromicbethelover 7 years ago
Alice

Not many authors have the facility to craft such an intricate universe like the one surrounding Sonny. Those that can, allow the reader to be drawn into and captivated by what they find. I have read and re-read these series and anxiously wait for new chapters to be added. My fear is that none may appear and that I have to be content with the story so far.

ramjet86ramjet86over 7 years ago
Keeps Getting Better

You just keep adding great subplots to this series. You are truly talented and love when I see a new chapter in the day's listing of stories. Keep up the great work! 5 stars only because it won't allow me to give more than that.

ishtatishtatover 7 years ago

It says "click here if you want to leave a comment on this submission." But that doesn't really cut it with this saga. 'Making' was a fairly normal story in that it had an overriding arc, a beginning, a middle and an end, which reached a conclusion when the Milfs and Annie were broken to saddle. But it was soon evident and more so in 'Sharing' that there were to be interlopers and diversions to the story. 'Extending' thus far does not have, or has not yet entirely revealed where it is going, We know that Ahmay is gunna achieve her ambition at some point and presumably, so will Annie's niece, Dalia and DD. The Interview process is to start soon and I thought at one point that C might split it off as a new sub- series. To what purpose the elder Hamiltons and the new character, the 2nd Mrs Romelingame will be put I haven't a clue but doubtless all will be revealed in due course.

At this point considering the nature of some of the characters and their contributions is more interesting. Ultimately Sonny is a good guy and in (Aussie) terms is an ordinary guy and a good mate to his friends who ultimately never lets them down.

Sonny has one sublime talent , the getting and nailing of women, he makes mistakes, endures cock ups, (hmm mebbe wrong expression) but usually finds a way through. Chris has developed a lot, Sammy not so much but noticably, Brent the smartest, is still victim to his own insecurities despite his physical and mental advantages. Landon is substantialy unchanged/unchangable?

Sonny's friends produce some of the best humour .particularly oneliners throughout the series and the dialogue between them is superbly written. Thinking about it I also include Sonny's sisters in the friends/mates category. The back and forth dialogue between them is typical of best mates and whilst there is obviously a sexual aspect, the fact that they really get on well shines through.

The character of Sonny has obviously developed a lot, his Mom, Alyssa and Annie being the greatest influences. All the Milfs made a sexual commitment but these three have a significant emotional connection as well. Alyssa's momentary taking on of the Mom role in the last chapter was telling and Ann/Annie has made it clear that she want sex , but wants something more from Sonny. What that is, is not known yet but I suspect there is a lot more of Annie's story to be revealed.

One character I really like is Hassum and I like even more the fact that Sonny is a bit scared of him. Sonny is not Superman and away from women he is a pretty grounded individual. Someone else suggested he needed a mansion and fast cars - no, no, no - he would not be Sonny if that happened. Sonny is at his best getting into scrapes and then out again.

This is a very well written story. One can bitch about its complexity but that's just a good excuse to read it twice, Dialogue and unforced humour are C's greatest strengths, plus an ability to keep innumerable sub-plots in play simultaneously. Great entertainment by a writer who obviously enjoys writing.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Sex w Tawney was BEST EVER

I have always had the hots for Tawney. I would give anything for a Tawney.

Zeke503Zeke503over 7 years ago
Please continue

You asked if we'd prefer longer or shorter chapters... It doesn't matter much to me... Just keep adding chapters until you get to the end of the story!

I have read, and re-read the MILF series and I like your Investment series also. I just couldn't get into the "My Rape" series as I just don't like the combining of sex and violence that seems too prevalent in today's porn and erotica. I tried to read it, but the title kept intruding and I couldn't get past the first several paragraphs. Yes, I know that both the MILF stories and especially Investment contains some forceful moments, but it still seems that if the woman says No in either of them, the result would be a stopping of activity.

So, I guess what I am trying to say is, Keep posting on the MILF and Investment stories and I will keep coming back to read them ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous