All Comments on 'Finding What I Really Want Pt. 01'

by Ericalifeinnewyork

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very hot

Looking forward to the next chapter.

RichyLong9RichyLong9about 5 years ago
Hot... and wrong

This is f’n hot. You sound like you really know what you’re doing. But it’s pretty fucked up for your husband. I hope you post what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
why tell jason?

Honestly, you know you really can't have both. You need to decide marriage with jason or sex with Mark. Your marriage already sounds stressed and you are not happy (beer gut, he is not confident, so on...). If I were Jason I would rather you just say you drifted apart and want a divorce. Say nothing about Mark. Then you are free to see if Mark wants to continue your sex meetings or date you straight up. No need to hurt Jason more than the divorce would on its own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes I'm selfish

No I really do not care about Jason, I am the most important thing in my life, something Mark will someday find out. I am not worth reading about, no matter how well the author writes, the story only ends well for me... in the morgue someday...maybe sooner than I expect.... as a result of what.... I have no idea

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 5 years ago
Let me see...

you hit all of the usual, young almost inexperienced woman. Slightly older established husband (oops I for got he got fired and then depressed before finally getting a new job). Wife works for a Non Profit that travels to all the states. Both wife and husband are athletic (oops now out of nowhere hubby has a beer gut). Wife who very little about sex now has to use large dildo's each morning to make her day.

Now along comes a new boss that shakes up the Non Profit and promotes her from paper shuffler to main travel assistant (any body see the set up coming). On a trip clear across the states comes the seduction, plenty of wine and the slight rejection in the elevator. Now feeling a need she text's boss and wants to talk. Don't go back down to the restaurant, no up to his room where he states that he needed for her to come to him.

Strip the clothes off where he drives her to orgasms like she has never had before. She strips him and he has a chiseled body, tall wide shoulders and bald head. His massive cock comes into view and it's 11 or 12 inches long and as big around as a coke can (that's like 8 inches around, how do they get all that in their pants).

Now that we are back home she is seeing boss often (I hope no one notices that I'm the only one going to long lunches with him). I need to tell my husband what I've done and let him know I plan to keep doing it that way I can now spend the night with Boss even when we are at home. To hell with the Non Profit I now have cock.

The only thing you didn't do was make him black.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Divorce!

"But I'm 27 and having the best sex of my life and I'm not willing to give that up..." - So divorce. Despite what the cuck writers here believe, no MAN will stay married to a woman who not only wants to keep seeing her lover "on the side," but considers sex with her husband second best!

MAYBE, in some alternate universe, if she could HONESTLY say that sex with her husband was the best, but she just needed "something else," there MIGHT be a slim possibility, but not this.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
BTW

If the story is long enough for more than one chapter, then chapter one should be more than one page.

Just as a guide, one Lit page is 3,000 to 3,500 words in Microsoft Word.

OOAAOOAAabout 5 years ago
Well done Erica!!!

Congratulations!!! Go on! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A really good spouse who really loves the other won’t just fuck someone because things are a little bit of a struggle for the time being. It would be nice if in this case she put a bigger effort into helping her husband more . Just maybe as down as he’s been she’s being more distant except when she’s horny. It’s s two way street and the vows always go out the window. They are simple as easy to follow if your not a dick or a whore. The coworker is fucked up also . If your a man or honor and integrity you should avoid another mans wife even if she’s acting like a pig . Some will say if it isn’t me she’ll be with another guys dick in her mouth. She feels enough guilt to tell hubby but is gonna tell him after she completely destroys him that she wants to stay married but is still going to fuck her boss, that should go over real well. Hubby will rebound after kicking her out , she will continue getting fucked to death by giant cock but he’s young and single and will move to another willing pussy. Most guys like him will not make a commitment to a woman who cheated on her hubby . He’ll have fun use her to fuck than move on leaving her with a divorce, a bad job situation because her boss caused it and now dumped her but she still has to work there. PLEASE don’t make hubby allow her to continue to fuck him and be ok with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Human nature.

This is an example of human nature taking over our sense of responsibilities to our commitments. It happens a lot, even to me when my wife found a better lover. I can't hate her for it as I understand how powerful a sex drive can be. This story is very hot for the wife, but so far, not for Jason. Well, maybe things will turn out good for all three. Looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well. . .what's to say 🤔

your character is really. . .really unlikeable. Sure they're going through tough days, and sometimes people get frustrated with their situation. But she took vows to support her husband through thick and Finn, health and sickness AND, to forsake all others. But here, the character is really selfish and seek only her own pleasure above all. And what is this shit that authors have with telling hubby about getting something strange on the side and he'll be Ok with it?

But she's right, she's 27 and sex is the only thing in her mind. So let the hubby get out of the marriage with some dignity and let her have all the strange cock she could handle.

But there wouldn't be a story without a Cuck huh? 😏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
and the garbage continues in LW

One Star

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
NOT A BAD FIRST STORY

Since this is just an opening, I'd call it a good job. You do have problems, but that's to be expected.

Constructive criticism: Didn't proofread enough. I find proofing out loud and reading from a printed page vs the monitor helps. Also try to wait a few days before that final proofing; that way you'll read more what you wrote instead of what you meant to write.

Good Luck with your writing; looking forward to the next chapter.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
"I kicked myself for comparing them."

'Probably should drop-kick yourself, instead, for cheating on your husband.

Well, you know - this is the kind of nonsense that will happen to you, if you're dumb enough to marry young.

Don't really know how Erica (I'm just assuming her name's Erica) can be taken seriously when she claimed to love Jason, but isn't the least bit willing to stop cuckolding him. The right thing to do isn't solely to tell him about her cheating, but to ask for a divorce - yeah, it would hurt him like a mother, but, at least, he won't have to live with the embarrassment of keep being a cuck and will be able to move on, knowing full well that he wasn't to blame for the death of his marriage... regardless of all the shortcoming his wife kept putting on him ('don't know about the rest of you, but I find her to be quite an unreliable narrator.)

Since this is supposed to be a first part, three ways this can go down: the divorce route, which would be the logical one, the open marriage solution, where Erica couldn't say shit about Jason getting himself some on the side... or the ever popular cuckold dead end.

Yeah - we don't even have to think too much about where this is going, do we?

All and all, yet another pedestrian entry in the never-ending Cuckolding... euh Loving Wife category - I mean, all the tropes are here: huge dicked boss, sex-crazed wife, unreliable & clueless husband... It's as predictably dull as it gets. I'll give the author this, though: at least, it's not revolting. You may not like what the MC did here, but you can still see a lot of ways for her to make amends, if she's as good of a person as she perceived herself to be. Basically, she's just a cheating bitch right, but not yet a heinous cunt...

So do the right thing, Erica - do like Brendon Urie, and let Jason go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's called selfishness.

And it's not a turn on in any form of writing.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Maybe

Just maybe Jason won't be happy with her lifestyle choices and will go all Halloween on the cheating lovers. Why is it so common in LW stories for wives to cheat with men from non profits or charities? Does cheating with such good, noble men make it less odious to them?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 5 years ago
How would you feel if Jason told you he met someone

More attractive, more successful, has a tighter body and wanted to be with him? Oh he assures you he still loves you but he really needs this woman in his life and if you love him, you’ll let him have her on the side. And don’t worry, the nights he spent with her, sharing his dreams, going for lunches and generally making time for her but will grab take out for you because your job really sucks and he feels a little guilty that he’s devoting so much time to her.

You would be ok with that, right? I mean, if you really love him, you’ll be faithful but he share the best part of him with another woman and you get what’s left. You wouldn’t feel inadequate with your misshapen boobs, or your tummy, or your flat butt. No reason to feel insecure compared to a woman who is younger, hotter, wealthy and genuinely likes him.

Put bluntly, shit or get off the pot. You see no future with Jason, then do the right thing and get a divorce.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 5 years ago
Divorce

Tell Jason and then pack your bags - yes you're young so go get the big cock and enjoy yourself and let Jason have a happy life with a woman that truly loves him and that's not you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why be married?

This seemed like a laundry list of complaints. Get a divorce and move on.

2 stars

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Sorry.

A slut is a slut. I hope Jason has the good sense to divorce her because she will never change. There is no remorse.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 5 years ago
I have a challenge ...

for Ericalifeinnewyork. On this site we have male writers, female writes and couples. Male writer' do well in BTB and cucking themselves. Female writers do well in writing more to Romance and they deserve the right to cheat. Both styles are one sided (not bad sometimes)Coup;es trend to write down the middle.

So Erica here is your challenge, write a chapter where the husband gets his chance and she ends up on the outside. "Erica, my new boss Rita (5'8"s of come fuck me brick house body) has decided that we need to travel more. She is a tight wad (and snatch) so we will have to be sharing a king size bed, I promise to wear night close and sleep way over on the side (like shit I will). We will also be needing to go on working lunch's, dinners and we might have to work from her place some nights. I know you love me and you want the best for me (and Rita is) so hopefully you'll be OK by yourself while I'm gone. I'm sure in a year or two the hectic schedule will slow down and we can get back to normal. Remember this is just my job and somebody has to do it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Hi Erica, you have received a mixed bag of reviews, with a big chunk of harsh. I think it's pretty good so far, a high three without a newb extra point, over 4 with it. The kind of story you started may be cliche in the context of Sex in The City" but is

There were some good options in the comments, as noted the most humane is to cut hubby loose without mentioning the cheating and being discreet until divorced a while.

What she has propsed is more than a little mean and hateful, but almost all of us have done stupid crap to others. What would make the mean dirty and vile is to try to justify it, especially to hubby.

She'd be an interesting train wreck to BS with at work, but no good as wife or GF. n.my view, even skilled fellatrix $5k a night topless dancers are not worth putting up with her levels of conceipt and presumption.

Thanks again for the varied fare and how well you fleshed the characters out in such a short time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Duh!

"Yesterday I decided I had to tell Jason about Mark. I knew he was going to be really upset and it would be a big hit to his ego,"

You think?

And in other news Venice is a bit damp.

Just another worthless slut story. I just love following the adventures of an obnoxious asshole MC. (That was sarcasm btw)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Eeek

Don’t tell Jason. Cheating stories without cuckolding are so few.

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
This sounds like a detailed introduction~

--- to a typical BTB story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wants her cake and to eat it too.

How original. As others have said, who cares how this paper mache marriage goes down? Of course sex is the most important part of a marriage, so who can blame her? Your spouse gets an illness or a disease that diminishes their sexual performance, out they go. Once this whore gets a little age and wear on her I'm sure she'll understand when Mark brings home her replacement.

A lovely story about shallow selfish self-absorbed assholes, living their lives as if everyone else is in the world to make their lives better, or facilitate their having fun. This is what Jason deserves for marrying a first-date whore. Its interesting that they had been fucking for months before they "got serious." Jason should have known that if she was that casual about sex with him, it wouldn't take much to persuade her to start fucking others. Hope he can salvage what time he has left to find a decent woman.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 5 years ago
Well enough written

and the candour is positively educational about how a woman can be seriously attracted to a man and then lose it with him when something better comes along. As the closing paras indicate now she is going to face the big decision as to whether to tell poor dumb husband who has gone from hero to zero. The matter-of-factness is really quite chilling. To be sure cheating wives come in various categories; some are actually hotter after a fling; some totally cold. I'm surprised at her coldness here; perhaps she will try to sell the hotwife thing to poor hubby and he will even go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Right now. Right here. It‘s the time to quit. Do it. Do it. You can do it.

no voting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

Love this story. Wish I was married to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like it very much: 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (4)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
👍 👍 (two thumbs up)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Loved This So Far

I have a somewhat similar situation. Jim is a wonderful caring loving husband. But his job takes him away much too much. Whereas, our neighbor Roger works from his home as the mood hits him. And Roger is a pure animal in bed...not to mention he is considerably more well endowed than my Jim. So, for the past two years I have enjoyed them both. But, being totally honest, I enjoy Roger more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
REALLY LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%]! THE STORY IS VERY VERY EROTIC & TOTALLY REALISTIC.

My wife had an affair with her boss which started under very similar circumstances: she also worked in a charity; her boss promoted her twice & used a reorganization to give her a position which involved air travel with overnight stay. Then there was a 3-day event where only she & her boss where from the charity. He fucked her. They had an affair that lasted until he was transferred to another part of the country.

I just knew he was fucking her. I never confronted her. I was nice to her, she was nice to me. She was a good mother to our daughters. She would've been a perfect wife if she was not fucking her boss.

Our sex life was getting better & better.

She was regularly telling me she loved me very much. She offten asked me whether i believed her that she loved me very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Her boss,

My wife came home from work one day, and told me that her boss was hitting on her.

I asked her what did she do about it.

She said nothing, just laugh it off.

That night in bed, I asked her how did she feel when he was hitting on her.

She said, at first I was in shock. But after a while I started to like it.

an older man hitting on me, I felt good that he was interested in me.

When she said that, I got so hard.

I said look what you did to me.

So you like the idea of an older man trying to get me to have sex with him.

I said definitely yes, but I would want you to tell me everything he did to you.

She said you really wouldn't mind another man having sex with you wife.

So I said to her, next time he hits on you, and if you want you can do what you like with him. as long as you tell me everything.

3 weeks later he was back in town to do stocking and check the books .

My wife told me that he was going to be in town for two nights.

I looked at her, told her that I love her and if she wants to let something happen it was fine with me.

It was a Friday , and my wife called me to say that she would be going for dinner with her boss, and doesn't know when she would be home.

I told her again that I love her, and to enjoy herself.

Two hours later she text me saying that she would be staying with him for the night.

I answered saying let him cum inside you as much as he likes please.

He fucked her for the two nights he was in town, and ever time he was in or near out town he would come and fuck her.

I love it when she comes home with his cum inside her.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Mean

Guess so you mean old.men scared her off. Luckily, we still have people like the previous Anonny commenter to laugh at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 stars

I would Never get turned on By Hearing that My wife had Sex with another Man .. My First wife tried that and I am Soo Glad ... The wife I have now is Great ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. For a first story, it was well written, easy to follow, and you kind of knew she'd fall for her boss (telegraphed well). Unfortunately, it's a common theme and you followed it well for this section. Sorry, but I gave it a 4. Maybe if it had a part 2, and had some original bits in it I might have given it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next ... after finding someone with more money and bigger equipment she decided her husband was no longer needed and cast him aside ... right?

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

wayyyyyyyy too short!! i liked it,,at least she wants to be honest and tell hubby what is going on,,,i respect her for that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

you die or just gave up writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous