All Comments on 'First Time Swinging'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 11 years ago
Hope it isn't...

...the last time!

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
A dangerous game

There's no getting around the fact that Dayna is cheating on Eric, and her chief reason for trying to get him and Georgia together is to provide herself with an ongoing hall pass to continue fucking Tom. Has Eric ever indicated he wanted to step outside the marriage? Tricking him into cheating with Georgia isn't going to put matters back on an even plain, but discovering the truth about his wife and her friends may prove the first nail in the coffin of their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Super outrageous

Just love fuck crazed cunts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is not swinging, it's cheating plain and simple.

If in the past Eric had shown that he wanted to swing, it might work out OK. But he should have been involved in the decision up front. At the very least she should have 'fessed up after the first time and involved him before continuing. As it is now, it is just plain and simple cheating. She is just trying to cover her own ass, to put Eric in a position where she can blame him and use his infidelity to justify her own, even though she was first. It's your story and you can write it however you want, but I don't really see anything good coming of this situation.

DeusExLibrisDeusExLibrisover 10 years ago
My girlfriend... ad nauseum

I agree with other commenters that Dayna comes across as a very unsympathetic character, especially in the final couple of paragraphs. However, what really killed my enjoyment was the constant repetition of the phrase "my girlfriend" (thirty-three times by my count) to describe Georgia, especially in contexts where it would make more sense to describe her another way (as "Tom's wife", for example).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!

You should write a sequel where Georgia does seduce Eric.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous