All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 06'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
richieyeahrichieyeahalmost 9 years ago
please keep it going

Just to let you know i really appreciate the story so far and that i hope you keep it going.

i like your style of writing and the storyline general

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Happy Dance

I did a little happy dance when I saw this chapter posted! This is well written and I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for writing this and posting it here for my enjoyment!

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightalmost 9 years ago
COME ON

How are you just going to leave us hanging like that. That's just plain evil, please tell me the next chapter won't take too long. I really don't think I can wait until it's posted to know what happened, especially with Annalise and her family. I think things will only get interesting from here on out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!

Really fecking awesome continuation.

Just dont take as long for the next one please!

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 9 years ago
Thank you!

I was beginning to wonder if there was going to be more to this storyline; thank you for the next chapter. All great works of literature take time to write, however that being said, here hoping the next installment takes less than a month to write, edit and post, :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well, crap.

I guess he just hired someone, since the Proclamation didn't prohibit him from *inciting* violence against his family. Whatta douche.

Anyway... well, there was a lot of sex in this chapter, but I'm not great at commenting on that, so I'll just say that the relationship developments were pretty well-done. And (same guy who asked if a person could offer a snake to the Death seat here), I enjoyed the world building, ludicrous fire-crotch and all!

...And I know you won't answer, but what's the limit on "life" in that case? Could a person offer a tree? Does it only work if there's an emotional connection there? Gaaaah! See, the problem is that recharging by sex is so ludicrously straightforward that it just gets me thinking about the others! (I bet whoever's the Death seat gets introduced swatting a fly, or something.)

edwards21edwards21almost 9 years ago
Love this series

This is just straight out awesome, and the best chapter yet. It's somehow both super hot and really makes me care about the characters. Please keep it up!

My only note is that I wish there was some kind of clarification that we were now in Annalise's perspective. I had to read through the first couple of paragraphs of that last segment twice when I realized what was going on. Maybe italics or something similar, I've seen that technique used in some of Robert B. Parker's novels.

TheDrowTheDrowalmost 9 years ago
Side note

We need to see more stories with a tag of "Building the harem". Just saying. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Thanks for another great chapter.

I agree with drow that we need more " building the harem" stories under that tag.

Also "glow in the dark sex" needs more support.

AssSlap365AssSlap365almost 9 years ago
Enjoy the story

I really have enjoyed the effort of Jer and Lauren feeling their way through all the changes that have occurred. Glad you got back to Annalise, but I do wonder about the girl from the mall. Keep up the writing and I'll keep waiting to read them.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 9 years ago
Enjoying the tale

Though my concern for Annalise is that Mom and Maya are now compost in the greenhouse. Awaiting the next missive with anticipation.

BreakTheBarBreakTheBaralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks to you all

I just want to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who is voting and commenting on these and my other stories. Every time I get a comment or receive an email I'm always excited to hear from you guys. It seems astounding to me, but two great things happened over the past 36 (or so) hours before this posting.

The first is that FoF 6 has made it into the SciFi/Fantasy Hall of Fame on the front page of the category. Wow! The second, and even more astounding to me, is that FoF 5 won the SciFi/Fantasy monthly top list, and then took home second place from across Literotica for May.

I am so enthused about my writing, knowing that you all are enjoying it so much. As I recently put out on my email list, my day job is taking me traveling for the next couple of weeks. The bad news is that I won't be able to post anything I finish for that time, but the good news is I'm going to have lots of down time with little distractions so hopefully I get a lot of content produced.

Thank you all again,

~ Break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep it going

i just stubled across your story here and to tell you the truth I was getting bored with a lot of the stories out there, but when I read FOF I couldn't stop. It is the right amount of silly, sexy, serious, and fantastic. I really like the charecters and each ones individual story and how they tie together.

Please put the next instalment out soon.

Dangerous_inkubus@yahoo.com

BreakTheBarBreakTheBaralmost 9 years agoAuthor
The email I just got

Whoever just sent me the feedback form with the Teen Witch Magazine article, I fucking died laughing. That was fantastic.

Please, please speak up because I would love to include a slightly edited version of it in Chapter 8, or maybe even 7 if I can find the place for it. If you would like to stay anonymous just tell me which scene is referenced from FoF so I can make sure it's actually you who is giving me permission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not another month please

Dude. Damn good.

You've even gone full tv cliff hanger on us.

Great complex story lines. Emotional entanglement plus great sex scenes.

So much that is good i cant narrow it down. Repeat the thought behind this chapter.

What i love is youve pivked up the thought that taking a fire mage he picks up some fire mage magic. I would have loved him to ask for the fire mage knowledge as part of the payment but you circumvented the issue by making it a byproduct of the payment and adding another dimension.

Keep writting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well Done!

What a fun, sexy story. The 18 year-old perspective is great, and the characters (and their activities) are almost believable. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please Sir

I'd like some more! ;-) Here's hoping that you are doing well and FoF 7 will soon be rocking the house! I really enjoy this story and eagerly (maybe too eagerly) await the next chapter. Thank you for the time and effort you are putting in on this story and for posting it here for our enjoyment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Any word on a new chapter?

Patience is a virtue......I apparently have no virtue........please bring on FoF 7! Thank you in advance : )

calista241calista241almost 9 years ago
Love this story.

Patiently awaiting FoF 7!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Now now

This is why I wait for a work to be finished.... The waiting... The not knowing... It's the last step off the edg..... Ahhhhhhh! Y

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE please

So good keep it up. HURRY

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Now I get it!

The title of your other series, the one you are writing at the same time, explains why the plot is a bit scattered and why each chapter takes a little longer.

This story is also estranged. Rather than giving it the attention it deserves, you are doing to it what Jer is doing to Lauren. He promised to include her in the decision process with each new partner, tells Stacey she needs to talk to Lauren, but then slips off into a back room vault with Angela and Lindsey.

Slipping off to get a bit on the side. Doing things not on the agenda at the start. Interests and attention divided. It all adds up. sadly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can't wait for more

EXCELLENT READ. I wish the whole thing was out so I could binge it like netflix. Good imagination, believable characters, and excellent pacing. Forget the naysayers. Some people are so backed up from anal retention, they see poop in everything (Rightbank).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why the repost?

This is pretty much a remix of previously posted chapters..

Are we getting an actual chapter 6 sometime?

BreakTheBarBreakTheBaralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Quick Update

Hey all,

Thank you for the continued encouragement to continue FoF. I have been working on it slowly, but other projects have been jumping ahead as I've been inspired to work on them. Most recently, if you haven't checked it out, is Pushing Buttons and the newest chapters of TWE.

I've set myself a priority to get FoF7 finished. I can't give you a date, but I can say it will be the next thing I post after the TWE chapter I submitted earlier today.

For those who have been frustrated that FoF 7 has taken so long, I apologize deeply and hope you will find the next installment worth the wait.

~ Break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lots of threads

I have no idea why some people are being so critical of this story.

Assuming this is the beginning of a fairly large story, it makes total sense for him to be starting a dozen things and finishing few (if any). It also makes total sense for him to make decisions in the moment that could be wrong. The Proclamation was a fairly obvious mistake, and sleeping with Angela will probably cause some regret later (for one reason or another). That doesn't mean it's a bad story. It's a mark of a good story, with real characters and lots of things happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

I like your story very much. Don't listen if someone says it's bad. You created main character I like and can identify myself with majority his actions and ideas. I'm waiting for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue

mharrisonmharrisonover 8 years ago
Excellent

Hope you find the time to continue with this soon... really enjoying it... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

All I can say is keep it up! This feels like a great beginning for a long story line and I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story

If you are thinking of adding to the story, then please do so. The story is awesome, and the dynamic is equally as good. I will look forward to reading more of this story, should you choose to expand it. :) - Graveselller@gmail.com

lonecrowlonecrowover 8 years ago
Thanks! And hurry!

It's like waiting hungry for a delicious meal. Albeit a free meal. Can't complain because it's not a restaurant where I pay. Still, we're allowed to expect some kindness. Come back soon and keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Been wishing for an update

I was wondering if you would give us an update on your life in general and where your plans for FoF are. I really enjoy this story and am eager to find out what happens next. Thanks

horned_lizardhorned_lizardover 8 years ago
I forgot to jerk off a few times

Seriously, this is so well written and engaging I got more into the story than fapping.

Is there going to be some impregnation-harem stuff happening? Cum inflation?

Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Sir!

I'd like some more FoF : ) I hope your muse will steer you back to this great story!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 8 years ago
I saw that you have the next FoF outlined

I'm really hoping it will be out before the end of the year. Thanks!

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 8 years agoAuthor
Sneaky Update

It's taken forever, but this past weekend FoF 7 went from 'writing' to 'editing.' The wait will also be buying you the largest installment yet.

Soon(tm).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
waiting and waiting...

Great series, second time I've read it. You've gotta keep working on it!

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaabout 8 years ago
ok seariously

if i had come along when you were writhing this i would be rasing hell with all the cliff hangers in this great story hope you finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cliff hangar!

You know, 'cuz Adama did say the magic did work better closer? Ooh, can't wait to find out. Whatever happens in the end, I have enjoyed this story.

sviedsviedover 7 years ago
This is getting so thrilling

It has so many layers now but it doesn't feel cluttered at all. Great stuff Mr. Bar

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Couldn't stop.

I have to admit, the idea of a "magic dick" story had me leery at first but damn, once I got started I couldn't stop reading it. You left us with a hell of a cliffhanger here and I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Timtom12Timtom12over 6 years ago
Keep it going!

Please, you have to come back and continue FoF! There is SO much potential!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Another great contribution to this series.

Hey, I doubt that you intended to describe Annalise' s house as "homely,".which means not pretty, not ugly, just plain. "Homey" means feeling like home, including a connotation of warmth. No big deal. Not a detriment to the great story.

Thanks,

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To be continued

PLEASE don't leave it there, we need it to continue, in f.o.f 7, 8, 9, 10 and so on.

Maybe Jeremiah and the girls all move into a house together........ (a bit like Hugh hefners place at the playboy mansion..) Maybe Annalise sister comes to stay, maybe with her mother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dont you dare stop now!

Ok so you have us hooked. I think I speak for us all when I say please continue with this amazingly hot tale. I've read many and this series is by far my favorite. Well done and keep 'em coming.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 6 years ago
Nice choice

Excellent decision to add the cliff hanger at the end. Great story keep going.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

First, I'm really diggin' the series.

Jeremiah & Lauren by themselves have chemistry worth exploring (and reading about). The two sisters is a natural extension, with all sorts of taboo tension over the expansion of standard familial love. And let's not forget the Lesbian & Group sex aspects.

As far as the cliffhanger, the cliff was too short, so I'm not bought into it. Almost. I think it took me too long to recognize who was thinking, so that's on me, 'cause others really dug it. To be fair, I AM ready to go to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a very erotic and entertaining series, and I'm really enjoying reading it. One small complaint, however. You need to learn when to use "i" and when to use "me" in a sentence. You wrote "Lauren left Lindsey and I in the car..." You wouldn't say "Lauren left I in the car." No! You would say "Lauren left me..." Use "I" when it's subjective: " Lauren and I fucked Lindsey. Use "ME" when it's objective: "Lauren fucked Lindsey and me." When in doubt, just drop the plural and listen to how it sounds with a single objects . "Lauren fucked I" or "Lauren fucked me". The same thing goes when it's the subject of a sentence. "Her and me went to the movies. Her went to the movies? Me went to the mall?" No. It shoud be "She and I went ..." Thanks for your stories. I'll keep looking for new ones.

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 3 years ago
This is Great

But it really needs more, Anna needs to dump fire on her father or the Font needs to drop on him HARD. I can guess what he did from the conditions you left in the end of this chapter. He has defied the Proclamation and gone overboard with harm to his family. Mess Him Up. And please don't make us wait for it.

RobcolesRobcolesalmost 3 years ago

This is a brilliant work of art and I’m truly invested in the characters. Gutted that it’s been sat here unfinished for so many years 😞. Looking at your bio though there was a glimmer of hope you’d pick it up again? Please do, it’s far too good to abandon.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Very good series...

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

very good. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jerry ought to give Annalise a present: Big boobs but no back problems.

JeryarbJeryarbover 1 year ago

Super sexy. Use magic on jer and Laura's parents to accept things. Drop the hammer on Anna's father keep the chapters coming

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

Awesome stuff BreakTheBar, thank you! I gotta jump back in and read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not crazy about cliffhangers, but since I can read the next chapter, I'm still giving it a 5.

Lee2012Lee201230 days ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 <- these put some pizaz in an otherwise boring ⭐️ rating,?eh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES