All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 13'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks!

This is your regular reminder that FoF and all of my other series are fueled by PATREON. You can now get FOUR chapters of FoF posted ahead over there, plus the chance to give feedback into what kinds of stories I'm writing. The more folks who join the community, the more time I can spend writing!

Cheers,

~Break.

cat833942cat833942about 1 year ago

A fun read, it is interesting to see him trying to find a more unusual and unexpected approach to magic, since he really is starting from scratch, and without a big power base. Also fun watching his various women trying to balance the need to power him up more, to keep them all alive, with modern sensibilities about using women, and the emotional connections that add to the power he can get through sex.

AardieAardieabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to seeing them getting out of the parents” house . It is constraining the harem lifestyle too much. Also, I”m worried he’s not taking charging his magic up seriously enough.

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderabout 1 year ago

Thank you for another excellent chapter. I hope you don’t go too dark especially with the main characters, I always hate when authors choose kill or torture the main characters even more when they do so graphically. Cant wait to see what comes next!

apophasisapophasisabout 1 year ago

The series finally remembers that getting people pregnant would provide a huge power boost. Since none of the ladies want to get pregnant and doing it solely for the power boost would be rather mercenary, the obvious solution is to find other people who want to have kids and are struggling or unable. Put out a notice in the magical newspaper. I really hope that is what the secret plan is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As someone that really enjoys Impreg stories, I'm very excited to see where this story is headed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

so glad you pickedn this story back up! Its been great so far

Bamm2797Bamm2797about 1 year ago

Can’t wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not making much use of Adama. But, maybe she isn't a character the author wants to keep going back to as her experience with magic is going to nullify a lot of the MC growth.

What can be done to rewrite her as a friendly acquaintance providing some hints about his magic etc. rather than an exposition device the author doesn't want to use?

The author just in ented another way for the MC to auto-kill anyone who is a barrier to him. This means the other Seats have similar abilities. How does the MC protect himself and those he cares about from abilities like 'PAUSE' and 'PARTIAL TELEPORT' (he can teleport just a body part out of someone!)

There has to be equally powerful protections if kill spells are so easy to invent that they can be done accidentally. An established magical society must have a method of training new magical people. Probably it is done by familial relations, but someone without those familial resources is left to succeed or fail by theirselves.

Just some random musings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Eureka,

Maybe Adama isn't the sex fairy but is another Seat of Fertility that has just been slyly helping Jerry out!

I hope the author comes back and reads ideas like this.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

Adama, to me, seems like that lady in the office that knows all of the office history but only really through whatever snippets she's been privy to and her own understanding. She knows how she's been doing things since she started working there along with the old boss, who's now retired, but she can't explain it to others and just expects them to know the long established methods. Whereas Jerry is the new guy, thrown in at the deep end, with no one to help him and he's just trying to figure out how to do things his way, while also figuring out how his predecessor did things. Pretty standard work-place problems really. Apart from all the sex-magic and the harem obviously.

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyabout 1 year ago

One of the top stories on this site. The only thing I would offer as a critique is that I think I know how Jerry can defeat George Stoker and increase his power simultaneously. And that is fairly obvious, Jerry just hasn't thought of it yet. Stoker defied his proclamation and committed murder, attempted murder on two other mages, assault on two other mages and various and sundry other crime. In so doing he has defied the natural oder and proclaimed himself a god. This will unite the council because it is an affront to all of them. And so George has forfeit all claim to having any magic. All that needs happen is Jerry removes the well of magic that once belonged to George, and Bob's your Uncle.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Alright. I got caught up on this series today. Fun premise. I've read different takes on a sex-magic story setting on this site in the last couple of months, one thing that surprises me is how you and other writers seem to come up with your own take on how the magic works.

I like the way you write, good mix between sex, jokes and story. It's not all wham-bham-thank-you-ma'am, but a lot of tenderness, too.

What I don't like is that you're ret-conning yourself in a pretty bad way:

- You should have stuck with the incest vibe as was originally established between Jerry and Stacey (brother and sister, not

'godsiblings' whatever the heck those are) and Lauren and Lindsey (sisters, not step-sisters).

- Or if you want to retcon, go back to the earlier stories and adapt those to reflect 'godsiblings' and step-sisters.

Either way: choose one.

Jerry also needs to remember that he has the car key to his own semi-demonic K.I.T.T. car. He doesn't need to borrow cars or use his harem as Ubers. And I think I'd let the Jay and Benji characters just fade out and focus more on Jerry and the harem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice serries, 5star😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good stuff. can hardly wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am hooked on this story. Looking forward to the next installment!

Thom44Thom44about 1 year ago

This is a great story. I can’t believe you took eight years off in the middle of it. You’re certainly back with a vengeance now. The story really is riveting. It’s internally consistent and you must have amazing editors. this is the first story I’ve read in a long time that I didn’t have some cringing moments reading the wrong homonym. Please keep going on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The scene you wrote where the 3 girls and Jer are together for the first time was one of the best written sex scenes I've come across in many years. It was an engaging, descriptive and sexy scene that emphasized rather belaboured the sex as so often happens. That said, it has kinda devolved in a magic murder mystery. In this one, he has sex with each of the girls multiple times, but you only describe Lauren in the bathrooms romp. Even Angie being involved was kinda cursory. The story is engaging but he IS a sex god. I can get a magic murder mystery from the library.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm sure some people don't like the changes between siblings but I for one approve. You have a great story going here. Please keep it up. The characters are engaging and fun . So is the plot line. I also like that you are keeping it realistic while still fantastic. Keep it coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You sir, understand how to avoid tonal whiplash, and when to use it to the story's advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only comment needed is that I’m hooked, keep going.

OnlySomeoneOnlySomeoneabout 1 year ago

Falling into the same trap I've seen from other authors. You're so anxious to get on with the story that you fall into telling rather than showing. All the rich descriptions and interactions end up boiled out. Now we're left with basically, "we fucked. I came. She came."

I get that this story is more than sex, but it used to be hot AND interesting. It doesn't have to be hot OR interesting.

lujon2019lujon20194 months ago

Im glad to see this story is on again

But the problem with stories like these is eventially the reach a point where a niggling little thread that prevents the suspension of disbleaf unravels into a massive plot hole that condemns what could be a monumnetally great stroy into nothing more than an average wank story.

.

.

He lives in a world where in a few day people who want to kill him, who have lived thousnads of times longer than he and with far more power, might have the opportunity to do so. At which point his family and his harem will be at best murdered, at worst endlessly raped for the next forty years before being murdered.

.

.

and his response to this to to turn down EVERY opportunity to grow his power to the people he loves arent murdered

.

.

and an authors only way out of this trap if the story is not penned realistically* is to Macguffin the shit out of a contrived resolution which means ist no longer a good story just an empty wank vessel

.

.

****as realistically as you can write a magically scifi sex story

Nighthawk1953Nighthawk195326 days ago

I am loving the story so much. It keeps me excited the entire time I am reading. I better not read it in public!!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Apologies to BreakTheBar, got you mixed up with CorruptingPower!! Sorry long night at work, manged to get home 2 hours late and can't sleep, need to put my head down for a couple of hours, got a couple of days off work now...and back to the day job (Specialist consultant in Endometriosis, ask Dr Google!!) But help out in Neuro icu, what I did before Specialising in Endo. Wee bit stuffed up for staff, a few left after the strikes ended for more pay....so gaps in the workforce and were pitching in until they can recruit more staff, from where? Fuck knows!! Anyway I do enjoy your stories, this one I am catching up on and it's a bit like a very, very naughty Terry Prachet story!! Especially the humour....so All the best 👍 *Anony-mouse* Ps. Sorry about the swearing but my Da was from Glasgow and he was fluent in Swearing!! Ma was from Inverness and her worst word was bloody hell !! She always said he could make a sailor blush, as he would know being a bloody sailor in the Royal Navy!!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Noticed a few comments about the sex being toned down and other changes. I rather have the story more interesting than scene after scene of sex with the girls, every chapter leaving very little for plot and character growth!! Plenty on mind numbing stroke stories on Lit, so if you are dissatisfied with this story just find another. And if you can get a magic murder mystery from the library, can I recommend borrowing some Sir Terry Prachet's Discworld books? Several have Death in them, and he likes curry!! *Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES