All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 20'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamander9 months ago

Dang always leave me wanting more! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One9 months ago

Jerry needs to learn some fighting skills ASAP. Also can we please have a character list?

WritingRobotWritingRobot9 months ago

I love this story, but I second the request for a character list. The cast is starting to get large enough that I'm forgetting who's who between chapters.

David_BrockDavid_Brock9 months ago

Love this story, can't get enough of it QUICK enough! I now life comes first and writing isn't easy so I get it. Still doesn't me I wish the chapters were more closely spaced together.

jschmosucksjschmosucks9 months ago

As others have said, a character list would be good. There are so many names I can’t remember who’s who between updates. Otherwise, this whole series is incredible!

Teacher44Teacher449 months ago

Excellent as always.

SpectralTimerSpectralTimer9 months ago

I’m sadly finding that I’m not as into constant orgy stuff with the established cast, but I am very interested in seeing how things resolve and settle with Esmerelda.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was a long wait, but it was worth it. I'm looking forward to more!

prophet58prophet589 months ago

Another exceptional part. Storyline moving right along. Thanks for

your commitment to your fans. 5 stars as always.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew9 months ago

Harem stuff isn't usually my thing, but I like the way you are building the story around it. And the girls are NOT just some brain-dead cock hungry sluts, with each new one having bigger tits and an increasing need to be covered in his seed. I applaud you.

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnny9 months ago

I was curious about one thing that I am assuming is part of the plot, but Jeremiah seems to be filled with magic, but then when interacting with Ndia, he says he feels as though he is a cup of water vs a lake. Is there some level of increasing how much magic he can consistently retain? Whether by artifacts, use, etc? Might be something that he can talk with Adama about.

FreerefillsFreerefills9 months ago

Spectacular as always! Would also love a character list.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great tale, thanks

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwful9 months ago

Now that the power siphoning ritual worked for the party, Jeremiah needs to set up swinger’s clubs and brothels with the spell in the basement. He could be constantly pulling in energy from all over his territory. Another great chapter. Keep ‘em coming.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loving it!

blkuserblkuser9 months ago

I love coming back for each new chapter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bad im6e to end the story. need to continue story

Ultimoter69Ultimoter699 months ago

Another great chapter can't wait for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely love this story but it could really use a cast of characters page

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it so far, but when can we expect more chapters? I hope it isn't that long...and maybe one of the Magic girls get knocked up...

MDX47MDX478 months ago

I don't understand the explanation on ndia's power reserves, does it mean she has infinite amount of magic?

john-the-authorjohn-the-author8 months ago

Keenly looking forward to the next installment. Thanks! :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great series. Looking forward to the next chapter.

SeitekiSeiteki8 months ago

@MDX47 ndia's power seems to work like money at a bank or large company. there are (hopefully) plenty of reserves but power(money) is constantly flowing in(deposits/orgies with sigils) and out (loans/expenditures). One might presume that as long as those flows/payments/sex parties continue she would have access to near unlimited power.

However, it appears that for now the scale of her power even without those flows is on a scale beyond anything else we've/he's seen so far.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A fantastic series, please continue. I'm as invested in the adventure as I am in the sex.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I haven't been this enthralled with a series ever! It's like a porn version of The Magician's on Netflix. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was/is a great series as a whole, and the individual stories a fantastic within themselves. I look forward to the series continuing. I must say the boy’s got stamina. Cheers and thank you!

jwoodiejwoodie8 months ago

Really excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is phenomenal story. Thanks so much for writing such a fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

“… the gooey concoction…”

Nope. Something to be a concoction it must have been concocted – i.e. mixed up or put together as from a recipe of raw materials of different kinds.

It is not a dick covered in natural secretions.

– F W.IW

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@anonymous - “Concoction: a mixture of various ingredients or elements”

I think the “various ingredients” bar was met.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES