All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 25'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBar3 months agoAuthor

Hey folks!

This is a big reminder that Font of Fertility, along with all of my other stories, are only made possible through the support of the community over on my Patreon! I produce so much content a month, and provide it here on Lit, because of folks like you taking a bit of time to support my work for a month or two. You can find it at www.Patreon.com/BreaktheBar

Cheers!

~Break.

LuuvLuuv3 months ago

My favorite on Literotica so far. Great dialog, story lines, characters -and sex! I’ve shot a pint of jizz reading this. Please continue the story! Some pansexual characters interacting, even outside the harem would add extra spice. Not all guys have a cum aversion to their own or that of other men. I’m pan myself and place no limits on my interactions unless I think someone is unsafe or unstable. Pans are neglected in erotic literature.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew3 months ago

Good stuff, BreakTheBar! I am super happy you share your work here.

AardieAardie3 months ago

With the personal information that was published, he needs to worry about the humanists targeting his loved ones.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A little tidbit for you: " Genghis Khan aka Temüjin - Seat of Fertility, aka. Powerful Sex Shaman" well there were 4 theories about how Genghis Khan died and 5th one that was too embarrassing to the Chinese and no evidence of the people and nation involved. A Chinese court had encountered this nation 1000 years before Genghis but no archaeological evidence. The people were supposed to be blonde haired and blue eye and a nation of libraries and were all Muslim. Well about a year ago one of their libraries were discovered and so yeah the 5th cause of death was now likely... It seemed this people had always pestered Genghis's home tribe and they did something that really really pissed him off. He declared that all the women would be raped and then killed. Genghis was raping their queen and she knew she would be killed after so she bit his dick off at the root. His 3rd favorite wife was there to help him. He bled like hell then it got infected and he died like that. The 3rd wife got really mad and ordered his army to kill everybody and raze every building in the land. The Mongols did that for her... (nothing was found until now).... So yeah he went dickless to afterlife.

bear1999bear19993 months ago

excellent chapter..L enjoy the little bits of back stories on other players..5/5

Arkie77Arkie773 months ago

Can't wait for the next installment. Great job, and thank you.

OhioTeddyBearOhioTeddyBear3 months ago

Fantastic new chapter. Hopefully time will allow you to publish more frequently as all of your followers are anxious to see how Jeremiah continues to mature into his powers and responsibilities. Keep up the great work.

docholliday0007docholliday00073 months ago

Keep up the great work this story is awesome

NewtScamanderNewtScamander3 months ago

Thanks for another great chapter, this one was excellent. The pacing, action, and sex were all phenomenal, keep up the great work!!!

MyLittleAppleMyLittleApple3 months ago

Ok that was really good but too short!

I love your series' but this was my first and is my favourite. Please let's have another, longer chapter soon!

DouglasFinneyDouglasFinney3 months ago

This is the strongest entry that you’ve published in this series in some time. It worked so well for me because it delved into a fascinating character from the new magical world that Jeremiah has joined, AND it has action, AND it had a good sex scene between Jeremiah and Anna—although I would have liked to see some Lauren on Anna action in scene rather than just in summary (Lauren is my favorite). I hope we see more of the “magical” characters than the “local” characters moving forward; Anna is infinitely more interesting than Jordan. Thanks for an outstanding entry in a fantastic series.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ooh the next one will be a gooden hot scenes a touch of action and to top it off A F'IN CLIFFHANGER you're driving me nuts man drivin me NUTS

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is definitely a stronger chapter than the last couple have been. Don't be afraid of the smut! No one that follows this series objects to the smut!

Also, it's become a pattern that the 4th page is a lie XD

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stoker, North Sea. Hmm I wonder?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great chapter. Can’t wait for the next one. Keep up the good work.

SlofredSlofred3 months ago

So much fun and excitement in just three pages. 5 Stars again and a Heart Felt THANKYOU for this great installment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoying the story immensely

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great chapter and enjoying the story quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for keeping this story going

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

PLEASE use a spellchecker AND a grammar checker on every submission. Typos and grammatical errors detract from your excellent story-telling.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loving this story so far! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome world building going on in this entry. As always looking forward to more

HorndogJayHorndogJay2 months ago

Absolutely love the series. Really hope you're able to get more put out soon. Great body of work Sir!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Man u r just 2 lazy writer, shame on you. 4 yrs story is still pending.

mharrisonmharrison2 months ago

Really enjoyong this series - hope you get to share more with us soon.

Many thanks.

Carnes8004Carnes80042 months ago

Great chapter. But as always, no rating. Stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

The only thing wrong with this story is we have to wait for more chapters! I hope you take this as a compliment that it's meant to be rather than a complaint. Simply put, I love your story. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES