From Sweetheart to Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Over the next several weeks, she played games nightly with Pia and got a good education. Her sexual hi-jinx with Devlin continued and were now much steamier. She could usually wear him out, come home before midnight and count on a few solid hours of lesbian sex with her roommate. Her own bed hadn't been slept in for some time. Pia almost constantly craved sex with Danielle and the perfect blonde couldn't remember the last time her lover had dated a man or even mentioned one.

Danielle had quite a nice amount of money saved, as Pia was the kind of girl who liked to buy her lovers gifts. She now realized the potential of lingerie and sexy clothes and dressed in sexy things constantly. Her home life was good and she got great tips at "Hooters" because she had learned how to flirt.

One working afternoon, it was a quiet day at work, so Danielle left early. When she got home, she heard noises coming from Pia's bedroom. It was a man's voice and Danielle was thrilled. Perhaps they could have their first threesome? The thought of seeing her girlfriend fuck another man thrilled her. Or it did -- until she saw the other man.

It was Devlin and Danielle flew into a rage with an anger she didn't know she had. She cursed at Pia who ran out of the apartment clutching her robe. She pounded on Devlin's chest and she kicked him. She called him a worm, a snake, a toad and all other names that she lost track of. Then she saw something. He seemed to be -- getting off on it? She knew what was going on and went into Pia's closet. She donned an outfit that wasn't her normal attire and returned. Devlin's eyes bugged out.

"You pitiful fuck, you couldn't even wait for me, you had to put your worthless dick inside my lover's pussy," Danielle snarled. He looked at his girlfriend in black leather and shiny PVC from head to toe. "Yes, she's my lover -- you could have had us both, but you blew it. You know what? She'sbetter than you, you fucking prick. From now on, if you want this pussy, you fucking earn it. You don't do a thing without my permission. I expect to be spoiled, you bring tributes and you do as I say -- including in bed. If I want to fuck one of your friends, male or female -- you will make it happen! Do you understand me, worm?"

Devlin looked up at her and he was plainly excited. "Yes Miss Danielle, I understand perfectly. Please, command me however you choose."

Danielle took full advantage of the cowardly, sniveling wretch who was her boyfriend. She knew that she was suited to rule and he, to obey. She made him kiss her everywhere and give her 3 cums before she jerked him off. He wasn't going to fuck her -- not today. She was going to make him earn the privilege all over again. He left the apartment happy and with a picture of a new pair of stiletto heels she expected when she saw him next time.

Pia returned at dinner time and Danielle informed her roommate / girlfriend that she would be moving out. "I can't trust you, fucking slut," she cursed. "You screwed my boyfriend, the both of you cheated on me," she told Pia.

"You're screwing both of us," Pia countered, visibly upset.

"Yeah, but I wasn't sneaky about it. I had no commitment with either of you, but you two fucked behind my back," Danielle told her. "If you had asked me, I would have been fine with it or even suggested the three of us fuck. Instead, you went ahead without asking. Fuck that, I'm gone."

Pia's bottom lip was quivering. "Please baby, don't go. You're the sweetest lover I've ever had, I'm so, so sorry. Let me make it up to you -- we'll go to La Vie En Rose on a spree and I'll let you fuck me with the strap-on, the way you wanted to. Whatever you want, please don't leave me by myself."

The formerly-innocent blonde now knew that she had the upper hand. She nodded and said "You are a good fuck, too good to walk away from. Okay -- I'm staying, but you're going to do more of the work around here. You're going to be my pussy slave and I'm sure you know what that means. Go in the bedroom and put on something sexy, I'll be there as soon as I've had something to eat."

All these months later, Danielle remembered every detail. How the strong-willed Pia had just crumbled and done whatever Danielle wanted. She spent over 2 thousand of her own money the next day on clothes for Danielle and didn't even blink. In bed, she was now the perfect little submissive slut and both she and Devlin were under Danielle's thumb. Danielle kept her eyes open for other friends of theirs she could fuck, she didn't intend to be faithful to anyone for a while. Devlin was really learning his place and could fuck her for much longer and with better skill. Pia, already a superb practitioner of the lesbian arts, now was nearly perfect. She knew that both of them likely wanted a threesome, but that was a long way in the offing. Maybe Christmas, as their gift? As she looked through a jewelry catalog to find some earrings she liked, she thought perhaps New Year's Eve was more likely or possibly, Valentine's Day?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12