All Comments on 'Geek Chic'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheelerabout 6 years ago
Excellent start, let's see where this can go

A nice snapshot of reality with a helluva twist. Older, nice guy with sweltering hot gal that likes to keep things under her control to a point, very nice.

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Go to school and take an English course.

"that is there loss" That is their loss, doncha tink.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Ok

A bit jeckyl and hyde. I would be extremely careful in case a third character came out, one with a big knife or such.

You never explained why the other two women at the library looked at him strangely after his first date. I hate unsolved things at the end of a story. You only gave his guess, not the actual reason.

You only gave half arsed reason for her being an over the top slut. I expected more discussion about her change in behaviour at their second date.

Only 3 star as you left too much in the air.

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutabout 6 years ago
A good start

But, seems rushed in the second half. Almost like it was written for a deadline or by a second author. Lots of loose threads also. Along with unanswered questions. All in all, not a bad start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good

Good but nowhere as good as most of your stuff. Cunt lapping sex maniac UK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Andrew Blake movies

I was pretty sure it would turn out that she was actually the girl from the films and dressed down to keep her identity secret in order to get through without issues. Was surprised when you didn't take the story that way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Doesn't even need another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous