All Comments on 'Gentle Giant'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran863 months ago

5 stars. This was a great story. Loved the characters only wish it there were more to tell from the story

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

I normally skip this category - but, I love TnT's stories so much, I read all of his new offerings - just because.

I loved this one, a great deal. It's a wonderful love story - that's pretty f'in hot, too.

5/5

skippersdadskippersdad3 months ago

That was great, it would be nice to have more, But it takes a lot to do it. Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't even understand 🙆🙆

What's this suppose to be about 🤷🤷

Please write better stories don't write this type of dumb shit🤮🤮

I don't mean to criticize this but you can do better

❤️ KING

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this story

Con6969Con69693 months ago

Great love story really enjoyed it thanks for the hard work

Coochielover71Coochielover713 months ago

I had skipped Alien Shifters because of the category but loved Si so much I went back to read it and hope you have another story or two. Every few days I check back to see if there’s anything new because I love the stories s much I don’t want to miss any.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Last anonymous is so false, this was a wonderful story about love and sex and familial bonds and fucking DRAGONS please post more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sans the sex scenes, this reads like a story from a Joseph Rosny or H.R. Haggard book.

Sad and heavy stuff, especially with the MC being on the blunter side, but the dragoness makes up for it. Reluctant 5*.

Bigjohn3636Bigjohn36363 months ago

Wow, awesome story. The twists and turns are invigorating. With a Family of Dragons. Many directions to travel.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fun story, I love dragons too bad they are not real.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome and creative story. Good stand alone, maybe a second part as parents with the kids? Could be fun. When I first started reading this, I was imagining Andre the Giant from The Princess Bride as the MC, I couldn't help but laugh. Nice to see something different and no cuck shit that is so popular in so many stories, not just LW on Lit now. Thanks again for sharing!

AardieAardie2 months ago

Really fun read. You packed a lot in, in four pages. I would have liked it expanded more. I would vote for a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-05-12: "Love or Money" (a one-shot Mature piece) comes out tomorrow; thanks for all the love for "Diss Functional" so far! Favorites and comments send others to my stories. If you like my stuff, that's the most effective way to help me out -- which I deeply appreciate! ...