Getting a Fresh Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"See how much fun we sluts have?" Mandy said, good-naturedly.

"Oh yeah, I want to keep having this kind of fun!" Mallory sighed. Ted was a better pussy-licker than Duncan, but she would have bet her last dollar that Mandy put them both to shame. As she rode his tongue, she was sure it wouldn't take long to find out.

Mandy loved cock, so far, she'd proven she could handle any man who came her way, and Mallory wasn't far behind. But her preference was always for a threeway, so she could get the best of both worlds, or a girl, because you could go and go with a girl. Girls, despite what many believed, were usually much more willing to try new things and usually more depraved.

Mandy could feel the telltale signs of Teddy's orgasm and sure enough, he came. Gushers. Mallory squealed and before Mandy even knew what hit her, Mallory was in between her legs, eating the cum from her pussy, making a spectacle of herself before Teddy. He might have been out of action, but the girls weren't and rolled swiftly into the first sixty-nine Mallory had ever known. Her mind was barely there, she was barely lucid as she ate pussy again - and Lord, hadn't she been right, Teddy's cuntlapping was nothing compared to her cousin's oral talents. Mandy didn't miss a spot, she knew every little place to lick and stimulate to turn Mallory into a puddle of jelly in less than 30 minutes. They rolled apart and giggled, Teddy entered the room with 3 Cokes.

"We didn't even make it to the bedroom." Mallory sighed.

"Yeah, sluts can fuck everywhere, we're inventive that way!" Mandy added. Teddy just sat in a chair, drinking his Coke. Mandy knew he wasn't done for the night, but they didn't need to rush.

"I guess" Mallory said. "Hey, have either of you got a camera? I have a really cool idea." she said with a truly wicked grin.

Mallory got home early the next day, surprised to find her mother still up. "Nice outfit" she commented to her daughter, who didn't even seem in the slightest ashamed of her wanton appearance.

"I went clubbing with Mandy and her boyfriend last night" she told her mother, plopping in a big armchair. Her entire body ached, but she felt great. Mandy had suggested another get-together in a few days and Mallory had promised she'd be there.

"I used to go clubbing with your Aunt Brigitte years ago" Lizette said. She wondered about her daughter - oh no, that was ridiculous, Mallory just needed to blow off some steam after her breakup with the little toad. There was no way, there was just no way ....

He went to get his mail and Damian reflected on the fact that he hadn't heard from his girlfriend for well over a week. Hmm - he saw that there was a small package from her and wondered what was in it. Opening it, he felt all of the blood in his veins turn as cold as ice.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12