All Comments on 'Giving Thanks for Lingerie'

by 8letters

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
MikeManMikeMan5 months ago

Awesome, I cannot wait for the follow up.

GambierroninGambierronin5 months ago

I’m so glad that I made the time to read this story this morning. Your character development continues to amaze me. I’m looking forward to your next story.

Sohioslim78Sohioslim785 months ago

Wow!!! Please add to this

wardstonewardstone5 months ago

wish there were more to read....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed this story, it took me a bit to realize your had Matt and Erica from your My Lingerie-Loving Sister Moves In but this was a different timeline/story from that one. I enjoyed both stories. I agree with others you did an amazing job in character building and even though I remember the other story I still enjoyed this one very much. Please keep posting your stories both new and old. I really enjoy your style of writing/story telling.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

That. Was. Awesome! Please write about next weekend! 5 Stars - wish I could make it 10.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

What a great story, l absolutely loved it. I wish there was another chapter, this story is made for another chapter detailing their lives together

Scores 5/5; deserves more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Matt sure is a chatty guy, isn't he?

GreenmtviewGreenmtview5 months ago

Fantastic. Great story with room for more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I fell asleep after page 2.

- 1 star

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoyable. But Lingerie loving sister is the gold standard. Anxiously awaiting your reposting of it.

FredBaxterFredBaxter5 months ago

What a fabulous story. Thank you very much. This story doesn't need a sequel, but I would really love to read it anyways.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

Very nice, thanks for this story! 5/5

Red_22bRed_22b5 months ago

Fuck 🤪

That is all.

babaloo92babaloo925 months ago

I love how you write. Fantastic!

8letters8letters5 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments! I'm always worried about what kind of response a story is going to get, and I was more worried about this story than normal. As my extended author notes say, I was trying for a story where the sexual tension builds up between the brother and sister, there's one little thing that gets things started, and then things blow up from there. Several of my beta-readers felt that I didn't "sell enough" Matt and Erica being ready to transition to a sexual relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm halfway down page 1 where you were bored to sleep listening tio william talk about Alabama football. I hate Alabama and Nick Sabin from and earlier discussion with aunt Dixie from 25 years ago .

KeithW66KeithW665 months ago

I want to read more of this story, I know that normal sequel are not your normal, but while it finished on a high, it was just a start

seasteve123seasteve1235 months ago

Great story. Hooting for a Christmas themed D&D game. :😀 😍

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You are my favorite writer and I love the slow build in this story. I didn't touch myself, but I was rock hard through the last two pages. After I finish writing this, I'm going read it "one handed", and have a spectacular orgasm. Thank you in advance.

BluenorrieBluenorrie5 months ago

Definitely more of this part2

ZupferZupfer5 months ago

I love your stories! Thank you so much for that good entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So maybe it gets good, but I'll never know after being thoroughly put off by the first two pages. Honestly, the two most boring pages I've ever read on this site. Not sure what you were going for, but that was nonsense.

MeyerFreitagMeyerFreitag5 months ago

So good. Just a slow slow burn, then inferno!

pcman1950pcman19505 months ago

ba-da-bing, ba-da-boom! 5+fave.

SabatakiSabataki5 months ago

5+++, Another Great story.

classicman1982classicman19825 months ago

Wish there was a chapter 2 to a few of your stories cause the first ones are great.

EnochlesisEnochlesis5 months ago

I think the thing I always like most about your stories is that you give your characters vivid inner lives. They have fleshed-out personalities and careers and ideas and lives, and the time we spend getting to know them makes it more impactful when things progress. Keep it up.

RayRam53RayRam535 months ago

I was glad to se that you are reposting "My Lingerie-Loving Sister Moves In." It's one of my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic story. Feels lie this story is setup for a sequel better than your other stories.

8letters8letters5 months agoAuthor

As about 40% of the comments are asking for me to write some more on this story, I thought I'd share my thoughts on a sequel.

First off, I really like the idea that one of the first things Erica does when she gets back to her and Aaron's apartment is that she arranges to take Greckle out of the shelter and then she gives him to Matt the next weekend. Greckle becomes their "baby".

I don't really want to write about the next weekend. There's not going to be much drama. I don't really want to write about Christmas as Matt and Erica won't have spent much time together by then.

To me, an obvious option for the sequel is a threesome between Matt, Erica, and Alexa. Not that hard to set up. Say Alexa comes to visit for Spring Break. And then what? I don't see it as a permanent thing. Matt is Erica's, and she's not going to want to share him beyond a brief fling. It seems kind of mean to have hot sex with Alexa and then to say, "No more for you. Home you go!" I don't see any sequel that has some interesting drama that ends happily for the main characters. And I have a lot of other story ideas that I want to write.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wish people would just be happy to have two people together and in love. This doesn't need a sequel nor does it need a threesome...

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

I loved this so much. The build up was fantastic and the characters felt real. I'm perfectly fine with the story ending there and ending with both matt and erica appy and ready to be together.

LaurawkLaurawk5 months ago

It's so rare to find a story that captivates me, a story that shows some level of emotional intelligence and the main characters aren't trying to bang each other after 5 paragraphs. This is now right up high in my faves. I would love to see their relationship develop without the cousin and then maybe a part 3 ? Either way this made me wet lol

Bleep735Bleep7355 months ago

That’s what a slow build is supposed to be like. Fantastic.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

I live the characters. They are fun and quirky without feeling like I'm in a Wes Anderson movie. The build up felt natural, and the payoff was so very hot. What a lovely and sexy story! 5*

mrdata9770mrdata97705 months ago

(12/22/2023) Entertaining, HOT, and educational. The story is perfect as is. Very well done. "Stick to the truth, but be selective in the truth you tell." I took notes.

202GE202GE5 months ago

The main character's incessant dialog got to be too much. Also, he was "doing" therapy the whole time with his family, not being a part of them. I stopped after two pages. However, the writing is good.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow 🤩 wow great ending my dick is hard write more about them please

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was awesome. Another chapter would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm starting to feel like you only submit stories to push your political agenda. o.0

killerbeeezkillerbeeez5 months ago

Your writing is preachy and ignorant at the same time. A terrible irritating combo. You'd do good on Tumblr.

Magilla5Magilla55 months ago

Very Good! Another story that should be expanded!

csoshcsosh5 months ago

I think your readers will appreciate another chapter in this saga!

RicubRicub5 months ago

Another really good read . every one of this author's story's that I've read has had me wanting more .Thank you for your excellent work.

whiteadderwhiteadder5 months ago

I infrequently comment on stories, good or bad, because they seldom are so good as to deserve overt praise or so bad as to warrant criticism beyond a bad rating. After weathering four pages of absolute drivel and being able to bear no more, I find myself forced to comment. You have a passable voice and a capacity for decent turn of phrase, but your vomitous effusion of Petersonian psychobabble was just fucking intolerable; the MC's constant sermonising would have been more at home on Fox News or the Daily Wire. It was, in short, a redpill variation of Galt's interminable, self-righteous lecturing at the end of Atlas Shrugged. I rarely use the phrase 'do better', because it's at once lazy and inflammatory in its connotation, but in this situation I feel it's more than justified. The content of this story was unbecoming someone of even your modest talent.

mrdata9770mrdata97705 months ago

Wow, looks like some poor frustrated, overeducated barista with over $100,000 of student loan debt was misgendered…, again. And decided to vent their frustration on something other than TikTok. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WOW!!! Started really slow for me; almost stopped several times but it was worth the wait. Finished STRONG and in need of another short page or 2. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great !!, needs a follow up to continue their story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely fabulous. In my real life this woud have been my first sister in law - she prompted those sort of feelings and was THAT tempting.

Cvh0601Cvh06014 months ago
Wow

Wow, during the tale I thought that Alexa would be the prize... but, I'd forgotten that a Brother and Sister union was your muse rather than cousins... all told, it was a love story that neither sibling knew themselves until it unfolded before them. An enjoyable read....

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You've done it again, another journey inside the head of a man falling for a woman, and a journey through what the man can figure out and what she reveals to, and gives to, him.

That is all men ever really get. You deliver it really well.

Fabulous, and wrapped in that same man having to perform a song-and-dance for his family, with him trying to get along with each of them and with all of them.

Excellent

There may be times in his future when it is even harder to display his life, or just the right parts of it, for the rest of his family.

But, he's a smart, not-totally bad boy with a smart good girl at his side.

They've got a chance.

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your shit is tight. I've been called a good writer, many times. You dwarf me.

leglover4lifeleglover4life3 months ago

wow! that was an amazing story. you have a great way of telling stories that keep the reader engaged throughout. your stories seem to have an air of sophistication that i don't see anywhere else on litE. i'm not sure how much research you do for each story (if any), but you seem to have your bases covered completely. very well done. cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I stopped and couldn't go on when I came to the line "Book "Intercourse" (which claims men use heterosexual sex to oppress women) is great stuff. Feminism made huge positive contribution to society" It's the height of brain-rotting stupidity, especially as we can see every day what a toxic ideology feminism is.

The author continues to push feminist BS in almost every work. I've tried to give her a fair chance, didn't work. I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it. I think that after they get set up, the arrival of Alexa to make it into a threesome would be good and the two girls finally realise that they are bi-.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5 Stars. I love lingerie stories where the woman keeps the lingerie and heels on while fucking.

Hope you'll do a story where she wears a sheer bra, satin garterbelt and sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking.

Would love dirty talk from the woman as well. How much she loves fucking and wants to drink the guys cum while he splashes her face with cream.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story but too much bullshit that had nothing to do with erotica. You could have cut this story by 2 3rds. I don't care about grilled cheese. Or Alabama Football. Or countless other mundane shit things. When it FINALLY got to the lingerie story it got interesting

CD_BreeCD_Bree22 days ago

Very nice build up, and a great finish!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Very interesting and live the slow build up. As opposed to the content that there were a lot of diversions that weren't required, I thought it added rather than detracted. It's not the end that mattered as much as the life around it. That made this one of the best stories on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8letters@8letters
I'm looking for beta-readers. The story I'm currently working on could end a number of ways, I'm not certain which way is the best way, so I'd like to get thoughts from as many people as possible. The extended author notes for "My Cookie-Baking Sister" are at https://forum.li...