All Comments on 'Goblin Queen's Plan Ch. 05'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm going to miss this story. Getting that wagon train into the hidden valley should be interesting. I wonder if that ring could hold all the wagons and stuff everyone has brought so that they can form a line of people to make their way through the tunnels? Then figuring out settling everyone, beginning farms, animal rearing, sanitation, water. Any craftspeople can start producing tools, weapons, utensils, trinkets etc. Trips out could happen to sell/trade with other villages. I wonder how many followers Zeka has left in her Queendom? How long until they start sneaking out and trying to find their way to Zora? Those might be tales for a different book.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome tale! Thank you for sharing!

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Some people are too stupid to live, and thankfully they didn't. It always reminds me of the crpg and jrpg where you've massacred hordes of demons, and some pissant guard wants to argue about you being able to enter somewhere. 5* for great characters, a fun plot, and dead peace keeper.

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

Another great submission. Looking forward to chapter 6 but I’ll be sorry to see the story end. I must admit that I truly will be looking forward to further submission and hopefully continuations of other in concluded series.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew4 months ago

This is truly entertaining, and I am certainly enjoying the creativity and flexibility you use with their use of magic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-05-12: "Love or Money" (a one-shot Mature piece) comes out tomorrow; thanks for all the love for "Diss Functional" so far! Favorites and comments send others to my stories. If you like my stuff, that's the most effective way to help me out -- which I deeply appreciate! ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES