All Comments on 'Helping Sis Out'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a triad - untested

the begin of a triad is easy - it is the jealousy that pops up later, and outside preassures that leads to a breakup.

especially for an actor.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The problem is...

Whether of not he has learned to care to Anya, the fact is that he was perfectly willing to cheat on Jesse when he thought they were in a committed relationship. Unless they plan to have an open marriage - whether dyad or triad - that does not bode well for their future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well?

If that's only start, fine. If that's all, forget it.

Lukas

PornoclesPornoclesabout 13 years ago
Great fantasy

I liked the story even though it was a bit short. I would have enjoyed a couple more pages of these three getting it on.

I thought the premise was a bit implausable though and read like a text book, male fantasy. A twist at the end would have been good to subvert the predictability of the story.

Alternatively, telling the story from the POV of the girls and how they broached the subject of sharing a guy between them would have been quiet interesting.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
?

There's no sex or taboo here, except a possible 3-way. Is this in I/T because of the sisters ( most likely), or nowhere else came to mind. The title is misleading too. It should be My Girlfriend and her Sister, something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have

trouble understanding the fascination some "writers" have with detailing the apparel of the female characters in their stories. It reads like the "Society Pages" in a small town newspaper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetically shorth and no tags anywhere in sight

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous