All Comments on 'His Perfect Niece'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So fucking hot

Oh my you have done it again. I do not know how you ever find the time to write. Stunning simply fucking stunning, my girl friend and I are still naked and I'm ready to go again. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too fast

The story was going at a good pace until about three fourths of the way down the first page, then suddenly it went into hyper speed. Slow down the pace and work on story build up, it isn't a race.

camr4656camr4656over 10 years ago
Wonderful story.

Hey: You have done a wonderful job with this story. I sure hope you add to this couple. Sexy!!!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Too short, again !

Please, add more to these great, but too short, stories of yours, please !

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

I don't really understand why they kept airing possibilities with Imogene after the reveal that she had a boyfriend and was only seeking someone for a threesome which the author erroneously called swinging. seems like an editing error.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
confused

the niece started out as being a Blonde..- at beginning of story, of page one.

Then later on - same page: She was a Redhead ?..

Had she dyed her hair ! Maybe you did this in real life, to a niece !

and got confused during writing this. as you could have been trying to change - fact to fiction..

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Great Short Story

I really enjoy these little stories, so very hot.

ScarletHinnyScarletHinnyabout 3 years ago

I liked it is there a part 3 coming at some point?

Soccerfanpen21Soccerfanpen21almost 2 years ago

Very nice story of two people getting together with no force or coercion like most of the uncle/niece genre. A bit short but sweet. Some similarities to my own life, some major differences too. Barbie and I are alike in many ways my Uncle Bill was married to my mother's sister Liz. I spent lots of time with them after my father walked out when I was 8, it got me out of mom's hair summers and most holidays, Liz and Bill were more my parents than my parents. Aunt Liz was killed by a drunk driver four years ago. Her sister never even came to her funeral. Bill went into a tailspin, losing his will to go on. I kept in touch by phone and taking a bus to go see him to try and help, I was basically the only family member that cared. he sold me her car for a dollar once I got my license, no more late night bus rides. I graduated from high school and he helped me move into the dorms. He came to visit at least once a month even showed up for my home soccer matches, buying us all pizza or burgers when we won. My friends really liked him and enjoyed hearing his Harley pull up on game day. Second semester covid hit and the school shut down and kicked us all out saying it would only be a few weeks, turned into more like a few years. He lived a few hours from the school, my home was more like 7 so I asked if he wanted some company for a few weeks so I could be closer for when it reopened. I'm still here, tough for us both to make it work but we did. We're happy too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little slow all the way through until the end when they finally got together. I still gave it 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous