His Perfect Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

She sucked harder and there wasn't a man on earth who could have avoided cumming. His load went straight down her throat and her glistening lips smiled at him. Barbie snuggled close and they kissed and talked until his shaft showed renewed signs of life. Barbie smiled and got on all fours. "I like it on top, but since you're always staring at my ass, why don't you fuck me doggy style?" She offered. Hunter nodded and got in position. His hands were on her hips as he slid inside of her. She was so tight and so hot that he had to stop himself from cumming on the spot. Instead, he concentrated on establishing a nice pace and a steady rhythm while his hands touched her intimately. She was letting out the sexiest little whimpers and moans and the more he increased his pace, the louder she got. When the moans turned to shrieks and she was thrusting herself back against him, Hunter knew she was cumming. She howled an almost anguished sound and fell away from him, gasping and looking at him in astonishment.

She didn't give her new man long to catch his breath either. The young beauty proved just how much she liked the cowgirl position by riding him and fucking him raw. He felt as if he were being put through the paces of an aerobics workout designed especially for him. That was fine, the instructor was totally hot. Her body thumped down against his. Barbie was an intense little fuck and she seemed to like proving that. The younger woman put him through his paces and through the wringer. Both of them were a match for the other and when finished, they were satisfied with the knowledge they both shared. They were a perfect match in every way and there was no other way this could have ended.

Breakfast was actually brunch and Barbie sat on Hunter's lap and fed him. She allowed herself to think of a future with this man, a committed relationship. Would they want children at some point? That was a matter for the distant future. She wanted to have fun getting to know her new man. She wanted to make lots of sexy and interesting new friends and enjoy their company along with Hunter. She thought perhaps she'd invite Imogene over to dinner and to meet her lover. Yes, she'd do just that. That was a matter for the near future.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12