Home On The Range Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandpa picked out a nice set of spurs for my boots. I didn't know what they were for but, hey, I'd learn what they were for later. I'm sure grandpa would show me.

Next, we selected a leather belt for my pants with a very nice feminine silver belt buckle.

We walked over to the hat section and grandpa helped me pick out a nice grey Stetson three X hat in my size. We picked out a hot pink hat band and put it on my hat.

Grandpa headed over to the rack of dusters with me and the store owner trailing behind him. He browsed around for a couple of minutes and when he didn't see what he was looking for, he asked the store owner of he had a black stockman duster in my size. That took another ten minutes to find the right one in the store's back room. When he brought it out, I tried it on and grandpa gave the ok for the fit, so we added it to the long list of items which grandpa determined I needed.

Grandpa told the store owner to put everything to the side and he would pay for it the same time he picked up the saddle.

We left that store and walked down the street to a small diner. When we walked in the place, everyone there said in unison, "Hello Frank."

He stopped walking and said, "I'd like all of you to meet my granddaughter Brittany, but we call her Britt for short. She's here to help me on the ranch for the summer months while I get adjusted."

I kind of waved to everyone before grandpa led me to a table where we sat down. The waitress came over and gave grandpa a hug and asked how he was doing. Grandpa told her he was missing his wife, but a rancher's life doesn't leave much room for mourning.

We ordered and ate lunch with little fanfare and after grandpa paid the bill, we headed out. The next stop was the hardware and lumber store. We walked in and everyone greeting grandpa and each time he introduced me. Grandpa laid the piece of paper down with his order on it and told the clerk that he needed the items delivered out to the ranch as soon as possible. The clerk checked the list and entered it all into his computer/cash register and when he was finished, he asked grandpa if there was anything else, he needed.

Grandpa roared with laughter and asked, "How many years have you been dealing with me? Have you ever seen a time when I had to pick up something that wasn't on my list?"

The clerk laughed and said, "No Frank, I must have you mixed up with ole lady Johnson who comes in with a list and then ends up buying twice as much as what's on her list."

Grandpa leaned over the counter and said in a quiet voice, "I don't have saggin' tits and I ain't got a broad ass like that old bitch. Son, I think you better head into the city and find one of them eye doctors to get yourself a pair of fucking glasses."

I started laughing cause grandpa don't swear that often and when he does, that means he's on the edge of erupting. Anyway, we finished up in that store and we went out and headed down to Kelsey's store. Sarah was in the back of the store when me and grandpa walked in. When she spied us walking down the aisle she called out, "Hi Frank, Hi Britt. It's good to see you again."

Grandpa stopped where we were standing and turned towards me and whispered, "Of course she's glad to see us, she knows I have money for her and will likely spend more."

Both of us snickered and turned to walk the rest of the way to the back of the store. Kelsey's store is the only store I've ever been in where the cash register is in the back of the store and not up near the door to ring out people's purchases. I guess in this town everyone trusts everyone else.

"Sarah, we need to get some proper shirts and jeans for Britt. She's going to be helping with the round up later this year and she needs the proper clothes to wear. Oh, and she needs a pair of cowgirl boots so her feet will slip into the stirrups easier.

He also told her he didn't want me to get any of those cheap city slicker type boots, he only wanted a good quality boot for me. Sarah giggled and steered me over to the boots and asked what size I wear. I told her I've never worn those type of boots before so I would need to try them on for the fit. We started out with my normal shoe size, but I needed a wider boot. We worked on finding a pair until we did. Next, we headed over to the jean section and grandpa told Sarah to find me some Wrangler pants to wear.

Over the next ten or fifteen minutes I tried on several pair of Wrangler pants until we came up with a size that was not only comfortable but left a little room in them for when I had to sit in my saddle, straddling my horse. Grandpa warned me that tight jeans were no good for riding.

Grandpa told Sarah that he wanted me to have four pair the same size, so she pulled them off the shelf and put them on the countertop. Then grandpa told Sarah that he wanted me to have some Wrangler western shirts. We walked over to the shirt section and there were a large variety of colors and patterns. Sarah looked at my tank top and said, "Let me guess, you've never worn these kind of shirts, so you don't know what size you need?"

I smiled at both Sarah and grandpa and simply said, "No, never have had a shirt like those."

Sarah guessed at my size and pulled a few shirts off the rack and handed them to me. She said, "Run over there to the changing room and try these on and let me know how they fit."

The changing room was all the way across the store. Since it was only grandpa, Sarah and me in the store, I asked, "Would you object if I tried them on right here instead of running back and forth to the changing room?"

Sarah looked at me a little shocked and said, "I noticed you don't have a bra on, and it would be different if you did, cause your grandpa is here."

I looked at grandpa and smiled as I peeled my tank top up and over my head. I laid my shirt on the top of the rack and took the first shirt. It was way to small. The second shirt was sort of small and the next one was a little big. But grandpa reasoned with me saying, "You don't want tight clothes when you are riding a horse. You want to be able to move inside your clothes."

I took his advice, so the next problem was to pick out the colors and patterns that looked nice on me. I stood there without my top on and held up different shirts and let grandpa and Sarah pick out what they thought looked best on me. After they had chosen five or six shirts, they decided we had enough. I picked up my tank top and started to pull it on when Sarah said, "Ya know, someone could have come walking in when you didn't have your shirt on and seen those fine boobies of yours. Never had anyone do that before in here."

I smiled at Sarah and said, "You should be glad the pants are all the way over there next to the dressing room, because it they had been here, you would have really seen something."

"OH MY!" Sarah gasped. "Ummmmm ... Brit, are you wearing panties?"

I leaned over and kissed Sarah's cheek and whispered, "Only when I have my period and that stopped a couple days ago."

Sarah held tight to me and said, "Your grandpa was looking at your boobies when you were trying on the shirts."

"You know what Sarah, my titties aren't that big so if someone wants to look at them, it makes me feel good because guys are always making comments about women with big titties. Even when I do wear a bra, I don't have enough to have any cleavage. Hey, a girl has to do what a girl has to do. I hope grandpa enjoyed the view."

Sarah patted me on the ass and said, "You are a very bad girl, but I love it. We need someone like you around these parts to liven up the party. Like I told you the last time you were in here, there ain't much night life and most folks are busy with their ranch to come to town and mingle. I'll look forward to seeing more of you over the next three months. Oh, by the way, my daughter is going to stay longer. I think she's enjoying the big city life."

I walked over and re-supplied my depleted stash of tampons, panty liners and brought them over and placed them on the counter. Grandpa never batted an eye when he saw them. When we got ready to leave, after grandpa had paid both the previous and current bills, we gathered up the bags and headed out to the truck.

Our next stop was the gun shop. We went in and like all the previous places the owner talked to grandpa about grandma and how sad they were to hear of her passing. I looked at all the rifles, pistols and shotguns while they talked.

Finally, grandpa said, "I need to get my granddaughter her own rifle. I'm thinking a .243 Remington model 700 camo with bolt action rifle with a Leupold scope should work for her. She fired my .243 at the ranch and she did well with it."

The owner asked, "Is it going in your name Frank or her name? Either way, there's that damn law for three day waiting period, cause there's a bunch of assholes in Washington who want to infringe on our second amendment rights. They think by taking away our legally owned guns, they'll stop the morons from killing other people."

"It's going to be her rifle so might as well have her fill out the forms."

I walked over to the counter and filled out the forms and while I was doing that, the owner unboxed the rifle grandpa had asked for and was attaching the scope which grandpa had chosen. Grandpa had him bore sight the rifle, so it was all ready to go when the time was up or the next time we came to town. Grandpa bought a few more boxes of shells and paid for the whole thing so all one of us had to do was come back and pick it up.

We finished up in the gun shop and went back out to the hot truck. Grandpa turned the air conditioner on low just enough to cool the inside but not as cold as I had it the other day. We had to stop and replenish our groceries, so we went to the smallest supermarket I've ever been in. Grandpa must have done his own inventory of what we needed because he went through the small store like a whirlwind and put this and that into the basket, I stopped in the soap aisle and picked up some dove body wash, shampoo and conditioner and some other stuff for my face. Grandpa smiled at me as I dropped them in the cart. We needed more laundry detergent and fabric softener, so I picked them up and put them in the basket.

Grandpa finished the shopping and went to the check-out. He wrote them a check while they talked to him about grandma. We put all the groceries in the truck and once again grandpa turned on the air conditioner so cold groceries wouldn't get too warm by the time we got back to the ranch.

Before we even left town, my shorts and tank top were laying on the seat beside me. I turned towards grandpa and said, "I didn't thank you for all the stuff you bought for me today. I never expected you'd spend so much money on me."

"Britt, we promised each other last week we were going to be totally honest with each other, do you remember?"

"Yes, I remember grandpa."

"Ok, so now it's my turn, I'm going to be honest with you but at the same time I don't want you to take advantage of what I'm going to tell you."

"In my life, I only have one daughter. Brenda, my one daughter, gave me a very beautiful granddaughter named Brittany."

"I haven't talked to your mother yet but with your grandma passing so quickly, I need to make some adjustments to my will. I know for a fact that your mother (Brenda) doesn't want to live on the ranch. I also know she can't manage the ranch from Cleveland."

"I don't have a son who would be interested in taking over the ranch if something should happen to me, so I have to look at the whole picture and talk to the only one I have left to share my life's dream with, and that's you Britt."

"I had a reason for asking you to come out here this summer to help me on the ranch and that was to possibly spark your interest in the animals and ranch life. You've only had a small taste of ranch life, but I want to tell you, it's a hard life, but a good life. At the end of each day, you will feel you have made a difference in nature."

"I don't want you to make any snap decisions, but I would love for you to entertain some thoughts about staying on at the ranch after the summer is over. I know a young girl like you is going to want to date and be around other young people, but I can't guarantee that at the ranch. However, if you do find a boy you are interested in, you can bring him home, but he'll have to get used to our way of life. No one sits around or lays around while the rest of us are working our tails off."

"Grandpa, may I interrupt you for a moment?"

"Sure Britt," Grandpa said, "I hope I haven't scared ya with my ramblings."

"Quite the contrary grandpa," I said. "I want to tell you what I was thinking one afternoon last week while I was waiting for you and snake to return to the barn."

"First, I gonna tell ya it's too damn hot out here, for me. I suffer a lot since I'm not used to this kind of heat. I guess my blood needs to thin out some before I can get used to it a little bit. But working while wearing only my boots helps me out a lot. I actually have started to like the ranch life because I feel free out here, which is something you can't do in a crowded city. I'm just the opposite of my mom. She started out living the ranch life but craved the big city life."

"Even after the short time I've been here, one afternoon I got to wondering how the hell I would ever be able to re-acclimate myself to living in the city again where there were constant noises and crowds of people. Sure, it's nice to be right next to the store when you have a whim for something you don't have. At your house, it's quiet, calm and the only people I'll see are the ones you invite there."

"When I first heard my mother tell you I would come out and help you over the summer, I thought I'd be doomed to a life of boredom. But my life has been anything other than being bored. I have my chores, I learned to love being naked all day in the heat, even though I knew I would rather have the Cleveland weather."

"Then I reflected on my life in Cleveland. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that other than the weather, Cleveland didn't have as much as I have here in Texas. Sure, I had friends I went to school with but there wasn't any prominent boy in my life back there. Here I have two real men to take care of and they seem to appreciate me more than any boy could. I enjoyed letting snake see me mostly naked, but I haven't worked up the nerve yet to let him see my young white pussy. Grandpa you are different, you're family."

"I didn't just make that up, that's really what was going through my head while I was sitting on the swing waiting for you to get back to the barn, one day last week, honest."

Grandpa drove in silence for many miles that's how I knew he was thinking. Finally, he looked at me and said, "Are you really thinking about staying on after the summer? We get cold out here in the winter, but not as cold as Cleveland."

"Yes, grandpa, unless something drastic changes, that's my way of thinking right now."

"And if I get complaining too much about the heat since the hottest month are still to come, I guess you'll have to take my panties off to help cool me down. Once they are off and snake sees my pussy, I guess there won't be anything left for me to hide from him. But I want you to decide if you want snake to see me totally naked. "The time you pull my panties down past my pussy in front of snake, is the day I stop wearing them when you two are around. Is that too much of an insane request?"

"Let me get this clarified. If I take your panties off of you tonight in front of snake, you'll never wear them again when the three of us are at the house together? Is that what you are saying?"

"Grandpa that's correct, from that point on, I'll be naked for my men."

"Britt, you do know that snake is an old horny man too, just like me. If he sees your naked body, he's going to get a hard-on just like I do. What are you going to do then?"

"Grandpa, I don't want to fuck snake, I can't because he'd tear me up. I know my pussy will stretch the first time you and I make love, but he is way bigger than you are, and I can't handle him."

"Britt, did you just let the cat out of the bag and tell me you are going to give up your virginity to me?"

"Yes grandpa, you are going to be my first love just like you are mom's first love. But I will decide when it's going to happen because I want you to make it special for me and for you. Mom told me how gentle you were with her the first time and that's why I want you to be my man and take my virginity. Until then, we can fit in some blowjobs."

"Britt, I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything to anyone, because I wasn't supposed to tell you that mom told me. She had nothing but fond memories of the night you took her virginity and I want you to enjoy taking mine as well. That's why I said before, I want you to decide if you want snake to see me completely naked. I'll let him look at me all he wants to and maybe even get close enough to finger me, but not before you and I make love the first time."

"Britt, now that I know you have had some thoughts of staying on at the ranch, we need to spend some time together so I can teach you what you need to know. One of the first things I need to get you to do is riding a horse. I think I'll have to start you out in one of my saddles. I think I have enough liniment because the first few times you sit in a saddle for any length of time, your legs are going to be sore."

We arrived back at the ranch and grandpa stopped in front of the house so we could take everything inside. When I went in for my first trip, I looked at the clock and said, "Snake will be back soon, and I don't have anything out for supper. What should I do?"

Grandpa told me to take out a large steak and start the grill on low and put the steak on the top shelf so it will have a chance to thaw out before grilling it. He told me since they live on a beef ranch, a good steak is always the proper choice of a meal, when in doubt.

While grandpa was unloading the truck and bringing in all of our purchases, I found a beautiful sirloin in the freezer for supper. The steak was in a heavy vacuum seal package like the rest of the meat in the freezer, so it was easy to take off the plastic and put the steak out on the grill while I mixed up some homemade BBQ sauce. I also decided on making a tossed salad and sautéing some mushrooms and onions to go on the steak.

It didn't take me long to get supper started so I made a fast dash upstairs, took a quick shower, without getting my hair wet. When I was finished, I selected a pair of sexy panties, and put them on. I went back downstairs and called for grandpa, but he wasn't in the house. I looked at the clock and saw that it was past the time my men usually came back in from the range. I went out on the porch and saw grandpa down by the barn and snake's tractor was parked under the shed.

I checked on the steak and smothered it with my BBQ sauce and moved it down on the grill to cook. Just being up on the top shelf of the grill all this time, it sure smelled great. I had cut up everything before I went up to shower so all I had to do was mix the salad stuff together and sauté the mushrooms and onions.

I was busy in the kitchen when there was a knock and a walk-in when snake arrived for supper. He stopped and talked to me, or should I say he stopped and talked to my titties. For an older guy, my small titties sure enough fascinated him. I didn't mind either, I tried my best to face him or be in a position where he would have a full sideview of my titty. We were still talking when grandpa came in and said, "Gheeeezzzz girl, what the hell are you cooking? I can smell it all the way down to the barn. Actually, I floated all the way up here on the aroma."