Home On The Range Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandpa said in a shaky voice, "Come on let's go to bed."

I gathered up the beer bottles and my panties, while grandpa picked up his boxers and we held hands as we walked across the porch and into the house. I went to the kitchen to deposit the empty bottles in their rightful place and shut off the light on my way. Grandpa was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs again and as had become our practice, I walked ahead of grandpa up the stairs, so he had a clear view of my pussy.

We stopped in the bathroom and took turns peeing and brushing our teeth before he shut off the light and we held hands walking to OUR bedroom. There was no ceremony, we laid down on the bed and rolled so we could hug and kiss. I reached between us and took his cock in my hand. He likewise slipped his hand down and his finger found my clit. He dipped his finger inside me to get it wet and then started rotating his finger on my little button. When I had his cock sufficiently hard, I said, "Tonight we are going to pleasure each other at the same time."

I turned around in the bed and straddled his face and he knew exactly what I wanted him to do while I gave him a blowjob. He attacked my virgin pussy with his tongue while I was still in the upright position. I felt his warm wet morsel slip past my lips and I think he even touched my hymen. I enjoyed the sensation for a few minutes before I leaned down and engulfed his beautiful cock or as much of it as I could, into my mouth. Tonight, I was determined to show my man how much I loved him.

I had a few mini orgasms while my grandpa licked, chewed, kissed and softly bit my clit. I don't know where his stamina came from tonight, but he held out for a long time before he sounded like he was working on an orgasm. I'm not that experienced but based on my two previous blow jobs I remember how he sounded and bucked when he got close. Especially the day he held my head in both hands and fucked my face.

I had a big orgasm coming and I pulled off grandpa's cock long enough to tell him. Suddenly grandpa started bucking his hips and a few times pushed his cock into my throat and made me gag a little bit. But I had to concentrate of what my body was doing so a few gags here and there didn't bother me at all. Suddenly out of nowhere my body started to convulse, a feeling I'd never had before, and I had trouble concentrating on sucking the cock in my mouth.

Finally, my orgasm overtook me, and I lost control but at the same time I had the wherewithal to keep my mouth on my grandpa's cock and let him fuck my mouth. We exploded at the same time and I couldn't scream because I had to keep swallowing the precious fluid spurting out of my grandfather's cock.

I had to rest for a couple minutes before I started cleaning his cock of all the sperm that leaked out around my lips. When I was finished, I turned around and kissed my lover/grandfather because I love him so much. I was still a virgin and I had just experienced the most mind-blowing episode in my young life. When our kiss took a break, I whispered, "I fucked up today."

Grandpa opened his eyes waiting for me to continue and when I didn't, he asked, "How did you fuck up dear?"

"I went to the doctor and got birth control pills and I took the first one. Because the man I love doesn't have a son."

Grandpa's eyes shot wide open as he asked, "What are you saying Britt?"

As casual as I could, I said, "I'm not going back to Dr. Lipstein for any more pills."

"Britt, you're talking nonsense, you can't be serious, if you're thinking what I think you're thinking."

"That's right daddy, you are going to give me a boy to raise. He will be OUR son. You are going to have that son you said you wanted and never got. I don't know the circumstances of why you only have a girl child and didn't have any more babies, and I'm not even going to ask. All I'm saying is, I'm going to give you a son."

Grandpa started crying and I pulled him to my body and let him cry until he was finished. Neither of us said a word when he finished. We just laid there holding each other and soon he was snoring, and I knew it was safe for me to go to sleep.

I felt grandpa move away from me and I felt him get out of bed. He was gone for a few minutes and then came back to bed. I pulled him back to my body and held him. He went right back off to sleep. The next time he moved he said to me, "Time to get up sweetheart. I'll go down and make the coffee, come down when you're ready."

I laid there for only a couple of minutes and then slid of the bed and stopped in the bathroom to pee. After washing my hands, brushing my hair and teeth, I didn't bother dressing, I walked downstairs naked. As I rounded the corner into the kitchen, I saw my naked man standing there sipping his coffee with another cup on the counter for me. I walked past the coffee and when grandpa saw I was headed for him, he put his coffee down.

I pulled him into a hug and then a passionate kiss. I leaned back and looked into his eyes as I whispered, "I love you so much."

Grandpa got a tear in his eyes, so I finished what I was going to say, "I meant what I said last night. I'm not going back for any more pills and I'm not going to take any more of the pills I have, we are going to make you a son, my son, OUR SON!"

Grandpa just stared into my eyes, searching, staring ... for more than a few minutes. No one said a word, we just looked deeply into each other's eyes.

The knock and snake opening the door beside us is the only thing that broke the spell between me and grandpa. Snake stopped where he stood and looked at the two of us holding each other. Finally, I said in a very cheery voice, "Good morning snake, I hope you are well rested this morning."

Snake looked at grandpa and then at me before he said, "Yes, Ms. Britt, I did sleep very well last night."

I broke away from grandpa and as I was pouring a cup of coffee for snake I said, "That's good snake, I'll start breakfast in a few minutes. But you're not going out in the range today. You can help us with the barn chores and then have the rest of the day off. Grandpa and I have a lot of talking to do and I don't want you out there busting your tail all alone. Right, grandpa?"

Grandpa looked at snake and in his normally rough voice he said, "Britt is making the plans for today. All we have to do is the barn chores this morning and feeding the animals tonight."

Snake took his normal seat at the table before he asked, "Frank, I've been on this ranch a long time and I've seen just about everything. The only thing I've never seen on this ranch is a woman setting up the plans for the day. Would you or Ms. Britt be kind enough to fill me in on what I'm missing?"

"Snake can you wait until we're eating and then we'll talk about it?"

Snake looked at me and then at grandpa before saying, "Yes, Ms. Britt."

Grandpa was still dazed when I shooed him out of the kitchen and told him to enjoy his coffee. He poured more coffee into his cup before he wandered off and sat down in his normal seat at the table.

I whipped up a batch of pancakes with some over easy eggs on the side and set them on the table. I took the maple syrup out of the refrigerator and set it on the table. I re-filled everyone's coffee before I sat down.

Grandpa said his prayer and we all started eating. Snake looked at me waiting for me to answer his question and I looked at grandpa and saw him nod his head slightly before I said, "Snake, we are going to make some changes around here and I'm going to be part of the changes."

"For your question, the answer is simple. During the last couple of weeks, the two of you take off in the morning with your lunch pails and I don't see you again until evening when you both some how seem to come back behind each other. I do up my chores in the barn, the house and the garden and I've tried having nutritious meals for both of you when you come in for supper."

"Ms. Britt, you have had great meals for us during the past couple of weeks. But I have to say they are almost as good as your grandma used to make. Ain't much difference, but then again, she was much more experienced than you. Please don't take offense at what I said."

"Actually snake, I take what you said as quite a compliment. My grandma from all I've heard was a hell of a woman and cook. My mom used to tell me all about grandma as I was growing up. She kept telling me the little sayings that grandma came out with and some of them were funny while others I remember for my life experiences."

"Anyway, grandpa, please interrupt if I go off on something you don't want shared."

"So far Britt, you are doing a fine job. While you're at it, let me tell you, there ain't no secrets between me and snake. He's been here on the ranch with me for a very long time and I don't want to lose him now."

"Ok, snake, as I was saying, you two leave me alone all day and I get my work done and while I'm preparing supper, I get to sit out on the porch in the late afternoon in between checking on supper. Last week, I was comparing in my head how damn hot it is here and not so hot weather back in Cleveland this time of year. Then I got to thinking about the advantages and the disadvantages of both places. I won't go into all the details of what I was thinking, because by the time I finished both of us would be leaving here in search of some good weed."

That part sparked a good laugh.

"Well, I came to the conclusion after plenty of discussion with the smartest person I know, ME, that I'd be better off staying out here on the ranch at the end of summer instead of going back to Cleveland where there's constant noise, sirens, people and so much more. At least here, there is peacefulness, the only people I see on a regular basis are the two guys I've grown to love in a very short time, but mostly it's about my two men."

I saw grandpa and snake smile at each other, but they were courteous and let me continue uninterrupted.

"Yesterday, grandpa and I had a chance to talk on the way to and from town. I learned that he is having a cutting horse trained for me, he bought me a saddle that will fit my ass with all the stuff I'll have to learn how to use, we got me outfitted in some jeans and cowgirl shirts, a hat and a pair of cowgirl boots. Before we left town, we stopped at the gun store and grandpa bought me a rifle like his. Now I want you to know snake, he did all of that without knowing what I had been thinking about last week."

"I found out on the way home that grandpa doesn't have any other family other than my mom. I guess my mom has already told grandpa she doesn't want anything to do with the ranch. That leaves me. Like I said grandpa didn't have any idea about what I was thinking until I told him on the way home."

"Then grandpa told me, he didn't even have a son to consider leaving his ranch to. That part didn't hit me until last night after we were in bed."

"Am I still in safe waters, grandpa?"

Grandpa nodded his head again, so I continued.

"Snake last night was the first night I went into grandpa's bed. I only meant to cuddle with him and then because I was naked and he had a hard-on like you did, I was going to give grandpa a blow job. I don't have any experience with sex, but I was going to do the best I could. Then I remembered the kids in school telling me about doing sixty-nine so both partners can cum at the same time without having intercourse. One girl told me sixty-nine was Chinese sex, "two can chew." When we finished laughing, I got up and straddled grandpa's face he knew right away what to do and started licking my pussy, so I started sucking his cock."

Snake burst out laughing at the part about Chinese sex, so grandpa and I joined him.

"Both of us had tremendous orgasms and later while we were cuddling up to each other, my brain started working again and I told grandpa, I fucked up yesterday. You see snake the part I left out about yesterday is, I also went to see Dr. Lipstein for a check up and to get birth control pills."

The part I realized was, I took the first birth control pill yesterday afternoon which takes about seven days before it's effective, that is if I take one each day. After grandpa and I finished I decided that I want to give grandpa the son, he never had. I want us to have a son for me to raise who will be our son, but most importantly grandpa's son he's always wanted. That's what I was saying to him this morning just before you arrived.

"I think grandpa was still in the state of shock when I re-affirmed what I said last night. We are going to have a baby and we will have another if the first is not a son. I am determined to give my grandpa two gifts. My virginity for the first and him/our son for the second."

"What I was saying when I started talking, the changes around here are going to involve me. I want to talk to grandpa to make sure both of us are on the same page. That's why we are only going to do the necessary barn chores and then grandpa and I are going to go out to that pond and talk."

Snake looked at grandpa and asked, "Well Frank, am I going to be a Godfather to your son?"

Grandpa looked and me, "Are you really serious about this plan of yours? How am I going to explain you being pregnant to you ma?"

"I am very serious; I don't want to go back for any more pills. You and I are going to make a son, whether it will be my first, second, third child, I don't care. Grandpa you are going to get me pregnant. I'll even marry you if you will have me. I don't care what other people think, I want us to be happy. Oh, and one more thing, if you marry me, nothing changes. I still get to strip in Kelsey's store or wherever especially here on the ranch. I've learned in two weeks I love having people see my naked body, even though it's only been you and snake. I guess that makes me an exhibitionist, right"

"One more thing grandpa, you asked me what I would have done if someone came into Kelsey's store and saw me without a shirt on. The answer is simple, like with snake, I told you two last night, once someone has seen something, you can't un-see it so there is no sense of running and hiding, trying to pretend it didn't happen. I came down here this morning as naked as I went upstairs last night knowing snake would see me again. Snake has your opinion of me changed since last night?"

"No, Ms. Britt, I think I love you more today than I did last night."

"How about you grandpa, do you think any less of me for allowing others to see my completely naked body?"

"No, sweetheart, I know I love you more this morning because you are you. There's something special about you that I never saw in your mother. You seem to be a free spirit and I love how you have the ability to step up and take charge, like this morning. Britt, what did I ever do to have you fall into my lap during the sadist time of my life?"

"I will always love your grandmother and she will always be my number one girl in my life even though she is gone. If you can accept being second place and be loved just as much as first place was, I think we will become our own family, you and me."

"Can I be the best man at your wedding Frank? I missed out when you got married the first time."

We all broke out laughing and while we were laughing grandpa said, "You got it snake. We may even have a naked wedding so you can show off that monster hanging in front of you."

"I'd like that." Snake replied.

"Come to think about it, I love the idea too. I would be standing beside the two men I love the most and make all the women jealous."

"Sweetheart I'm not the least bit surprised you would pick up on the naked part." Grandpa added.

"I'm going upstairs and put my socks on and come back down so I can put my boots on, then we can go out and get the barn chores done."

I stood up and cleaned the table off and put the dishes in the sink before I headed for the stairs. Grandpa met me up there with only his socks on and said, "If you are going to help with chores completely naked, I can too."

Together we walked downstairs and found snake left without us. We put on boots on and then took off for the barn. When we showed up at the barn, I laughed and said, "Look grandpa the epidemic is spreading. Even snake lost his clothes."

All of us did something or worked together but either way the barn chores and the animals were fed in record time and we really didn't even break much of a sweat. We even gave both horses a bath and brushed them down before we put them back in their stall.

When we finished snake went to his apartment while grandpa and I went to the house. We took off our boots and took a shower. I dried my hair and brushed it. I pulled a couple of towels and a light blanket out of the linen closet and put them in a canvas bag. I went into the kitchen and did up the dishes and then asked grandpa if I should make lunch for two or three people.

Grandpa came out to the kitchen and told me to expect snake to show up at the pond and if he didn't, we'd have the extra food to snack on. I asked grandpa if he had a cooler to put some beer in and he went into the spare room and got one. He took care of fixing up the cooler. By the time he was finished with that I had a picnic basket ready to go. I ran upstairs and put on my sneakers and came back down.

I picked up the canvas bag and asked grandpa if he had any sunscreen and he told me unless I stayed out in the sun all day, I wouldn't need it because there was a huge oak tree next to the pond to sit under. I picked up the lunch basket and off we went. It was an easy walk to the pond and grandpa was right it took about ten minutes. When we got there, I stood under the old oak tree and looked out on the peaceful pond. Grandpa had built a long dock that extended at least twenty feet out into the water. At the end of it, there was a large deck type thing that was at least ten feet wide and fifteen feet long which was fixed to the end of the dock. The dock and deck formed a "T" shape. On both sides of the deck, in the front, were metal ladders with handrails to help climb out of the water. Also, on the deck were four wooden chairs facing the water.

Grandpa hugged me close and said, "It ain't like those city pools with all the chlorine in them, this is good spring water, it's better for you."

"Oh grandpa," I exclaimed, I don't need no city pool to keep me happy. I think this is simply marvelous."

"When the crew arrives for the round up, sometimes it's chilly but they come out here and go skinny dipping anyway. They don't stay in the water long, but the sun warms them up and dries them off. It's better than taking a shower." Grandpa said.

I pulled out the blanket and spread it under the oak tree, so we were in the shade. Grandpa asked if I wanted to swim for a little bit before laying down and I told him that sounded like a good idea. I kicked off my sneakers and trotted through the strip of grass and only made it to the dock when grandpa was more than halfway down the dock. "The only way to get in this water, Britt is to jump in all at once. If you try to get in slowly, you'll probably change your mind."

I looked out across the pond and saw grandpa dive from a standing position into the water. He came up about ten feet from the end of the dock and hollered, "OH WOW, THIS IS REFRESHING!"

In my head I did a "yeah right" refreshing most likely meant that my nipples would try to pop off my chest. I wasn't going to find out standing on the dock so I did the same dive as I saw grandpa do and when my naked body hit the water, I immediately thought what it would be like to be locked in a freezer. When I surfaced, I screamed at the top of my lungs. I bet my mother heard me all the way back in Cleveland. I swam out to the raft where grandpa was treading water and found he was in a warm spot. I reached out grabbed the raft, so I was facing grandpa and said, "Grandpa, you lied to me. This water isn't refreshing, it's freezing. I'm surprised there aren't ice cubes floating around us.