Honeymoon Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After licking the cum from her fingers she smiled and waved to the camera. WOW!

"How would you like that?" Rob asked Sue.

"I'm game if you are" replied Sue, "But how can we arrange it?" Rob picked up the phone, and called the dining room asking for Joan.

"Joan, Rob Adams in room 12, Sue and I just saw your video and Sue wants to try something like that, can you arrange it?"

Joan asked "Which one?" Rob discribed the action, and Joan said "Two P.M.ok". "By the way would you like it filmed." Rob quickly said "YES"

At a knock on the door, Rob admitted Joan and six young men. All wearing terry robes. one carried a video camera. Filming as he entered, he quickly aimed it toward Sue capturing her lovely body as she posed for him, playing with her own tits, then rubbing hands down her nude body spreading the lips of her pussy to the eye of the camera. She started to masterbate. As the camera man moved closer her fingers moved faster and faster on her clit, legs wide open, showing the pink, moist, depth of her love channel. "Oh,Oh,Ohh," groaned Sue, climaxing and bucking on the bed.

Removing their robes they revealed seven, naked, well built bodies, four of the men Rob remembered from the barn.

Joan moved to Rob, her tits against his chest she kissed him, and grabbed his cock. Joan was built bigger than Sue. Large firm breasts. slim waist,her pussy was covered with silkey hair. The men were all muscular with average cocks, except one of the blacks. He was the same one that Sue had kissed on the cock at the barn. Going to him Sue dropped to her knees, guiding ten inches of stiff cock to her lips. "This one first" She said, and sucked it in. Surrounded with hard cock Sue reached for two of them, taking one in each hand she started to jack them off. The other two men had to wait their turn.

Rob, standing behind Joan, covered her large tits with his hands,and watched as Sue started her gang-bang. Joan bending over, grabbed his stiff prick and guided it into her cunt. Fully excited by the erotic show,they began to fuck standing up.

One of the extra men crawled under Sue on his back and she lowered herself onto his hard rod. The other started to lick her ass, getting it ready. Sticking his tongue to her puckered hole he licked and licked, her ass opened to his probing. Lashing her asshole with his tongue until it was well lubricated, then pressing the head of his seven inchs into her waiting hole. Sue grunted from the size, but slowly adjusted to the entry of his stiff prick.

The two men being masterbated moved closer, aiming their pricks toward the mouth of the guy fucking Sue. He sucked the head of one then the other switching back and forth.

Quivering from all the stimulation, Sue sucked more of the black cock into her eager mouth, almost gagging she forced it down her throat, trying to accept it all. When his hair carresed her lips she realised she had taken his full ten inches. Unable to breathe Sue backed off. Sucking on one cock fucking one, cornholed by another, and jacking two more. Sue was soaring to the highest sexual peak ever. Climaxing time after time after time almost passing out with pleasure. Five stiff cocks, one after another spurted, hot cum filled her every hole. The guy on the floor sucked the cum of his two buddies,swallowing every drop,as he shot his load into Sue's cunt.

The five men, rising to their feet, leaving a dazed, totaly exhausted, compleatly fucked out Sue laying on the floor. One of them took over the camera. The guy who had filmed the orgy then rolled her over on her back, kneeling down he jacked off. Soon he spurted a large milky stream of cum on her tits.

Getting dressed all the men left.

Rob, having cum once, but with his prick still hard as a rock, fucked in and out of Joan's tight pussy. Hopeing to last forever, but soon shot again, a small load, but very, very satisfying. Joan crawled to Sue, put her mouth to her dripping snatch and licked the cum from it, causing Sue to moan in pleasure from this added attention. Rob lapped the pearls of spunk off Sue's tits. With Rob chewing on her nipples and Joan feasting at her cunt, Sue climaxed with a scream and passed out. Joan helped Rob get her in bed, then left. Rob wrapped his arms around his darling wife and fell asleep.

Several Hours later, the phone woke them, it was Frank,saying that Ralph and Sandy were there and inviting them for another dip in the pool, suits not required! With a nod from Sue. Rob agreed.

Naked they dove in the water, swimming around the screen, they found, the four in a huddle, arms entwined kissing each others wives. Joining the huddle Rob kissed Sandy, and Sue locked her lips to Frank. Sue reached under water for Frank's huge cock, Sandy's hand was already wrapped around it but there was plenty left for her.

Breaking from the group, Sandy and Sue led Ralph from the pool, both still holding to his long prick. Laying in the the bed with Frank in the middle, the girls gazed in awe at his huge cock. "I've never seen a cock this big." Exclaimed Sandy." How does Dora take it?" Sue confessed to sucking it yesterday, and watching Dora take eight inches of it into her pussy easily. "But she is used to it." They played with this large lovely tool, running four hands up and down its full lenth, from the dome to the hairy base. Sandy cupped his hairy balls in her hand gently squeezing them. When Sue engulfed the head with her mouth, Sandy started nibbling the side of the shaft. "Who wants to try first?" Asked Frank.

"I'm willing" said Sandy squating over the upright shaft. With Sue guiding it, she lowered herself until her cunt lips slid over the crown, stretching them wide. Taking a deep breath, she went lower, and lower, feeling as if she would split,she had to stop. "NO MORE!" Five and half inches. Sandy fucked herself with Franks cock, each time a little more entered her, till she had hit bottom, seven and a half inches deep and two and a half wide. More cock than she thought she could ever take. It stuffed her completly. "Fucking is great." After comeing three times she pulled off. "Your turn Sue."

MORE IS CUMING

12